sanhuiofficial.com

SanHui 118cm & 145cm comparison pictures

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
tpefan19
Ex-Member

Re: SanHui 118cm & 145cm comparison pictures

Post by tpefan19 »

HappyWabbit wrote:tpefan19
I just put a peg in the neck it’s just sitting on her neck it’s wobbly. I just wanted to see what the combo looked like if I keep it on I’m going to have to do a much better adapter for now she’s just standing there looking pretty.
On the big melons technically size of doll Elfie has bigger melons.
DS Ruby is very pretty nice choice. FYI Yuu has a sealed mouth closed.
yeah, Dai is hot... love that shirt on her... it makes her even hotter (plus, it' much easier to put on than a t-shirt of a cami)... where did you find it? :glou:

HappyWabbit
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HappyWabbit »

raulwie wrote:
HappyWabbit wrote:
raulwie wrote:Thank you for the great comparison pics! I like the 145. If you hadn't given any information about this doll and I should guess which Sanhui it is, I would tap 156, especially since the head 8 (?) on this doll, which is designed for the larger dolls, fits wonderfully.

Your Welcome the 145 is a hot body the head in thread is Head #5 Yuu this head is made for this body but in person this head seems a little small not much but a little. This is a picture of her with the D.S. Dai. head to me the size looks better.
Thanks again! I have rarely seen so good looking pictures of a newer 145! As to heads for 145 please have a look at pgargons thread of his Lara. It shows that in some cases even a Sanhui head, which is designed for the larger models, can fit to the 145.

Yes Lara looks very nice that goes to show there are many Head choices for the 145.

HappyWabbit
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HappyWabbit »

tpefan19 wrote:
HappyWabbit wrote:tpefan19
I just put a peg in the neck it’s just sitting on her neck it’s wobbly. I just wanted to see what the combo looked like if I keep it on I’m going to have to do a much better adapter for now she’s just standing there looking pretty.
On the big melons technically size of doll Elfie has bigger melons.
DS Ruby is very pretty nice choice. FYI Yuu has a sealed mouth closed.
yeah, Dai is hot... love that shirt on her... it makes her even hotter (plus, it' much easier to put on than a t-shirt of a cami)... where did you find it? :glou:

The shirt is a swimsuit cover bought a couple years ago tag is cut out so no idea who made it. Maybe bought at Walmart or Kohl’s maybe Target in the swimsuit section.

INFORMATIONS