realsexdoll.com

The wait. The BRUTAL BRUTAL wait. *support group*

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: The wait. The BRUTAL BRUTAL wait. *support group*

Post by Gaijin »

Arisa_ wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:50 pm
Gaijin wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:20 pm
Gaijin wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:08 am Despite having way too many dolls, I have ordered a new one. Getting a JM105. Hopefully she hits the sweet spot between functionality, realism, and ease-of-storage.
The rep from JM said the order should take three days to make, and 10 days for shipping. So, here's hoping the next two weeks go well.
Eight Days.
I went from ordering to unwrapping the doll in eight days.
I apologize for posting here because this was the opposite of a brutal wait.
Good luck everyone!
That has to be for an in-stock item, right?
No. It wasn't. (I think)
They were telling me in the correspondence emails about the wait time that they need several days to pour and cool the silicone before the doll was ready to ship. That implied to me that my new doll didn't exist two weeks ago.
However, since it's one of their more popular models, being an in-stock doll wouldn't surprise me.

Arisa_

Post by Arisa_ »

Gaijin wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:58 pm
Gaijin wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:08 am Despite having way too many dolls, I have ordered a new one. Getting a JM105. Hopefully she hits the sweet spot between functionality, realism, and ease-of-storage.
The rep from JM said the order should take three days to make, and 10 days for shipping. So, here's hoping the next two weeks go well.
Eight Days.
Good luck everyone!
No. It wasn't. (I think)
They were telling me in the correspondence emails about the wait time that they need several days to pour and cool the silicone before the doll was ready to ship. That implied to me that my new doll didn't exist two weeks ago.
However, since it's one of their more popular models, being an in-stock doll wouldn't surprise me.
Either way, that’s a win for you!
“Libby” Starpery 151cm with Lubby head
“Mariana” Zelex 170C (GE125) with “Zoey” (GE98) and “Ori” (GE16) extra heads (On the ship! … Wait: Day #67)
>>> Mariana, Zoey & Ori's Thread
“Jazzy” LoveNestle Jasmine Mini Torso

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

Arisa_ wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:29 pm
Gaijin wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:58 pm
Eight Days.
Good luck everyone!
No. It wasn't. (I think)
Either way, that’s a win for you!
Agreed!

Asst
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Asst »

Ordered a Fanreal doll from Rosemarydoll and it's 3 weeks shipping already, 1 week overdue from the expected delivery date, and still at label created on the UPS tracking. I ordered expensive stuff from China multiple times in the past that had to go through German customs and it always arrived in ~10 days. Should I be worried? Not sure what I can do from my end since customs clearance is not handled from my end but by Rosemary.

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

Asst wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:52 am Ordered a Fanreal doll from Rosemarydoll and it's 3 weeks shipping already, 1 week overdue from the expected delivery date, and still at label created on the UPS tracking. I ordered expensive stuff from China multiple times in the past that had to go through German customs and it always arrived in ~10 days. Should I be worried? Not sure what I can do from my end since customs clearance is not handled from my end but by Rosemary.
It says “label created” because they use another carrier to bring it to UPS. UPS will only get their hands on it once it passed customs. I would wait a little more. But you can also ask the vendor (not the manufacturer) if they know anything. They can track the first carrier.

And Rosemary is good and finding that information.

But you can’t just leave us as “you ordered a Fanreal doll…” which body? Which head? Factory photos?…
Body: XTdoll 163F Silicone.
Emily (XTdoll XT-2 head): viewtopic.php?t=174486
Sophie (Zelex GE115 head): viewtopic.php?t=178207
Brandi (Zelex GE45-5 head): viewtopic.php?p=2511578

Asst
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Asst »

jeep2639 wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:44 pm
Asst wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:52 am Ordered a Fanreal doll from Rosemarydoll and it's 3 weeks shipping already, 1 week overdue from the expected delivery date, and still at label created on the UPS tracking. I ordered expensive stuff from China multiple times in the past that had to go through German customs and it always arrived in ~10 days. Should I be worried? Not sure what I can do from my end since customs clearance is not handled from my end but by Rosemary.
It says “label created” because they use another carrier to bring it to UPS. UPS will only get their hands on it once it passed customs. I would wait a little more. But you can also ask the vendor (not the manufacturer) if they know anything. They can track the first carrier.

And Rosemary is good and finding that information.

But you can’t just leave us as “you ordered a Fanreal doll…” which body? Which head? Factory photos?…
I made a thread with that info a while ago 😁

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

I'm still waiting on my custom SM doll it's been 2 months just on the mold and another 4 when I paid for it.

She sayd the making of the mold takes a long time but hopefully not much longer.
My Dolls
Custom SM 168C (will be awhile)
WM 156 C cup (Pink) Upgraded Skeleton
DS 145+ (tan)

Heads: WM #58 (Ce Ce), YL Lori (Dahlia), 6yE N24 (Veronica), SM #55 (Asami), DS April (April), IronTech LP (Lucinda), Matedoll #21 (Cindy), WM #234 (Minka) #363 (Victoria)

All via BCD (Jeff is the man)

CeCe's and friends thread
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7#p1612387

April's thread
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=89211

Davey2469
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Davey2469 »

Ok, in wait. Ordered, paid and order placed to mfg.
167cm Silicone SRS tan ultra soft (not gel butt tho) Layla hard + soft heads but I did get another ROS head.
IMG_0924.png
IMG_0924.png (45.93 KiB) Viewed 230 times
We shall see how long until factory photos appear. :D
170cm C S39 Real Lady silicone Lalya Real Lady “The bOMb
Current: viewtopic.php?t=178506
First version: viewtopic.php?t=173583
Interested in IronTech? - https://www.irontechdoll.com/?sld=carycme - carycme10 for 10% off
167cm S39 ITSRS WR 60kg UltraSoft silicone

159cm E silicone Hedy Starpery - Darla
viewtopic.php?t=174942
Newer: viewtopic.php?t=179212

The Magpie

Post by The Magpie »

Joining the group for the 4th time!
Places an order last week for a custom Zelex 170c inspiration. Already having 2 other dolls will help with the brutal wait. Not expecting anything with a few months as my vendor has managed to get custom textures on a built in vagina so don’t think my order will be top of the queue but zelex have been in contact so seems promising

Kovana
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Kovana »

Eagerly waiting for my Samantha.J - only 2 weeks in so probably a month+ still ahead. Having a bit hard time not looking a bunch of clothes and gear to order up, trying to divert my attention to other things atleast for a little bit of time. But last thing i think when going to sleep and first when waking up is the girl i'm expecting to arrive.
Attachments
sammy.jpg
sammy.jpg (302.29 KiB) Viewed 221 times
"Pysy kovana" = stay strong / stay hard

SinfulComforts
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SinfulComforts »

My Zelex SLE 164cm arrives at the UK distribution center within a week for me :D Luckily my wait hasn't been too long due to it being a pre-configured doll ^_^'

I plan to take video clips and images when she arrives (as well as additional measurements of the doll to share with you all, as I struggled to find more measurements beyond the official Zelex promo image, for clothing fitting purposes)
Attachments
14469-15_zelex-zxe216-1-zx-164cm-g-cup-tan-sle--16.jpg
14469-15_zelex-zxe216-1-zx-164cm-g-cup-tan-sle--16.jpg (152.61 KiB) Viewed 176 times

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

One thing I would advice once you all get your girls (or guys...):
Either create a thread on TDF or join an appropriate thread where your doll is discussed, and share whatever you learn about her (or him...).
Sizes, clothes that work for them, etc.
Help those who come after you...

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

I ordered an Onahole and figurine masterbator from a TDF vendor back in January. I finally got a shipping notification for my order today.
Apparently Doll's Castle had an accident with some of their toy molds. The item I ordered wasn't in stock, and they couldn't make more due to the loss of that toy's mold.

Also, because I'm an impatient fool with more money than sense, I've ordered a custom doll from Elsa Babe. They took payment on the 27th. I'm now waiting on their team to figure out how to make the colors I requested.

This will be my 14th doll or torso. I'm hoping this one will eliminate my desire for a 15th for a long time.

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

Gaijin wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 2:53 pm I ordered an Onahole and figurine masterbator from a TDF vendor back in January. I finally got a shipping notification for my order today.
Apparently Doll's Castle had an accident with some of their toy molds. The item I ordered wasn't in stock, and they couldn't make more due to the loss of that toy's mold.

Also, because I'm an impatient fool with more money than sense, I've ordered a custom doll from Elsa Babe. They took payment on the 27th. I'm now waiting on their team to figure out how to make the colors I requested.

This will be my 14th doll or torso. I'm hoping this one will eliminate my desire for a 15th for a long time.
No doubt. The desires goes away once you get a new doll. And then it comes back two days later...

Arisa_

Post by Arisa_ »

I came across a Zelex post whilst flicking through Instagram a couple of weeks back. As it was just coming out of CNY, for curiosity I DM’ed them asking, if they were backlogged in work from the break and that I was eagerly awaiting my order. They responded and asked me for my order number and vendor so they can check with factory. How nice, I thought! Then today, they came back and advised that the order has been completed and I should be getting some factory photos from my vendor within the week! Woohoo!!! Happy days!!!

Also, they advised that they continued through the CNY holidays so good news for anyone else awaiting a Zelex order that spanned across CNY. There shouldn’t been anysignficant delays due to CNY!
“Libby” Starpery 151cm with Lubby head
“Mariana” Zelex 170C (GE125) with “Zoey” (GE98) and “Ori” (GE16) extra heads (On the ship! … Wait: Day #67)
>>> Mariana, Zoey & Ori's Thread
“Jazzy” LoveNestle Jasmine Mini Torso

INFORMATIONS