realsexdoll.com

The wait. The BRUTAL BRUTAL wait. *support group*

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

johnmagicnl

Re: The wait. The BRUTAL BRUTAL wait. *support group*

Post by johnmagicnl »

annoyingmouse wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:29 pm Pulled the trigger on a Gamelady Yennefer on Valentines from Rosemary. I don't actually like the Witcher games, I just think the face is very pretty, and the body has sexy yet believable proportions.
I once order Pacific NorthWest boots with a 6 month wait time, a car with a 6 - 8 week wait time, and my current 2018 VW Golf R which had nearly a year of wait time because of the emission scandal. As a child we once ordered ninja turtle action figures from a Sears catalogue that took around 4 months to arrive. I can assure you all, it does NOT get any easier...
yep. I hear ya. that is why this threat is called BRUTAL.. :D
My wait is 148 day's from order- to delivery... I am at day 46...only 102 day's to go.
Firedoll
Zelex SLE 172 +201 head

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

jeep2639 wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 1:40 pm I started it as a thread for everyone who purchased the XTdoll 163F body, but it looks like everyone else have used their own threads.
that sorta slipped my mind with my excitement from Anji entering my home!

I’m going to post more in that thread.
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith
Proud companion of Etsuko (MLW 148b) and Anjelica (XT Doll 163F)
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

annoyingmouse
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by annoyingmouse »

johnmagicnl wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:59 pm
annoyingmouse wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:29 pm Pulled the trigger on a Gamelady Yennefer on Valentines from Rosemary. I don't actually like the Witcher games, I just think the face is very pretty, and the body has sexy yet believable proportions.
I once order Pacific NorthWest boots with a 6 month wait time, a car with a 6 - 8 week wait time, and my current 2018 VW Golf R which had nearly a year of wait time because of the emission scandal. As a child we once ordered ninja turtle action figures from a Sears catalogue that took around 4 months to arrive. I can assure you all, it does NOT get any easier...
My wait is 148 day's from order- to delivery... I am at day 46...only 102 day's to go.
148? Ouch, how custom is it?

johnmagicnl

Post by johnmagicnl »

annoyingmouse wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:39 pm
johnmagicnl wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:59 pm
148? Ouch, how custom is it?
It is an Zelex SLE 172 with 201 head. My wait is financial. I ordered her from a vendor in my city. I paid a part, and can pay the rest May 31.... the same day I will be taken her home.
Firedoll
Zelex SLE 172 +201 head

Beepboop92

Post by Beepboop92 »

My order just went into production a few hours ago, here is the order summary. I'm nervous because this my first purchase of a new doll, I was always buying on the used market. The weight was a major deciding factor for me. I hope I'll be satisfied with the final product.
Screenshot_20240219_021646_Samsung Notes.jpg
Screenshot_20240219_021646_Samsung Notes.jpg (977.56 KiB) Viewed 352 times

Arisa_

Post by Arisa_ »

jeep2639 wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:49 am The Zelex 170C was one of the bodies I considered before buying the XTdoll 163F. It’s not that I wanted bigger boobs… I would actually prefer B-cups. I believe the 170C and the X165 were designed based on actual bodies. My preferred heads were the GE115 and GE45-5. But the weight stopped me. 90lb… Even the XTdoll body with 55lb (before “soft parts”) is not a feather… But, I’m glad for you, man! Welcome to the club!
XT Dolls do have a beautiful set of offerings. But I guess so does all the brands! I went for the 170C mainly because i got suckered in by GE125 (something about that face!). But then ended up with two additional heads … GE16 and GE98. GE115 only just missed out only because I felt the other three (to me) had flavors of GE115. And as for the 170C, yes it’s on the heavy side but it had the measurements that appeal to be the most (as you said being scanned off a real woman). Coeros did a YouTube video on the 170C and mentioned that rumour has it, the body used for the scan was some Ukrainian model!
Starpery 151cm with “Libby” (Lubby head)
Zelex 170C with “Mariana” (GE125), “Zoey” (GE98) and “Ori” (GE16) … (Local port!) … Wait: Day #87)
>>> Mariana, Zoey & Ori's Thread

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

So, I should state that the GE115 (and the GE45-5) heads do fit the XT163F body. I think that many manufacturers (but not all) follow a similar pattern, making heads interchangeable. The skin tone is not exactly the same, but close enough. So, at some point I will have my favorite Zelex heads on the XT doll… I just wish more manufacturers will include aggressive weight reduction into their dolls, making them easier to play with. I gave up on my first doll because of weight. I knew I should get a doll with less than 75lb, but then I saw that gorgeous B-cup body, and another organ in my body (much lower than my brain… and much stupider, for that matter…) made the purchase decision for me. She was 112lb. And didn’t want to get out of the box… I played with her for a few weeks, until I was done… since then I learned to make purchase decisions in the first 20 minutes AFTER having sex… the brain gets to make the decision while the other organ is, well, recovering…
Body: XTdoll 163F Silicone.
Emily (XTdoll XT-2 head): viewtopic.php?t=174486
Sophie (Zelex GE115 head): viewtopic.php?t=178207
Brandi (Zelex GE45-5 head): viewtopic.php?p=2511578

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

jeep2639 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:36 am The skin tone is not exactly the same, but close enough.
I never asked before. What skin tone is your Zelex head?
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith
Proud companion of Etsuko (MLW 148b) and Anjelica (XT Doll 163F)
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

DocWen wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:40 am
jeep2639 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:36 am The skin tone is not exactly the same, but close enough.
I never asked before. What skin tone is your Zelex head?
“Fair.” I’ll take a few pictures with that head on. It was actually the first head I’ve put on her, because I didn’t have the screw (until you sent me one, thank you!) and the screw attached to the Zelex head didn’t want to come out… because of that, I now have to screw the screws into the heads and snap them into the body…

Cheapdoll
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Cheapdoll »

got confirmation e-mail,several weeks please allow extra time for Chinese new year delay. O K I guess along for the ride.

Arisa_

Post by Arisa_ »

It’s only been a few days, week at max that I’ve communicated with my vendor since finalising the order. I know the next step is to await the factory photos. But it just hit me, I’ve just paid a large sum of money to someone who I really don’t know and only communicated via the Internet! It is at this time that the TDF is what is providing me assurance that I haven’t been scammed. That is, using TDF endorsed vendor and manufacturer. And seeing the vendor posts on TDF plus the various good feedback from community members about the vendor. If it wasn’t for TDF … I think it would be an even more anxious wait with the thought of being scammed on the back of my mind!
Zelex 170C with “Mariana” (GE125), “Zoey” (GE98) and “Ori” (GE16) … (Local port!) … Wait: Day #87)

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

Arisa_ wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:35 pm It’s only been a few days, week at max that I’ve communicated with my vendor since finalising the order. I know the next step is to await the factory photos. But it just hit me, I’ve just paid a large sum of money to someone who I really don’t know and only communicated via the Internet! It is at this time that the TDF is what is providing me assurance that I haven’t been scammed. That is, using TDF endorsed vendor and manufacturer. And seeing the vendor posts on TDF plus the various good feedback from community members about the vendor. If it wasn’t for TDF … I think it would be an even more anxious wait with the thought of being scammed on the back of my mind!
First doll I bought was not from a TDF approved vendor or manufacturer. I got the doll. It was pretty accurate, and delivered really fast and in great shape. But I wouldn't do it again. Of course, back then I didn't even know of TDF... But now that I do, I will only buy from vendors and manufacturers listed and endorsed at TDF, and read plenty of reviews. The second doll I got was from an established vendor (Rosemary Doll), but a relatively new manufacturer (XTdoll). There were still enough positive reviews about their dolls, But I did realize that I was one of the first ones. Then, they came with a new doll, so I knew I was going to be one of the first ones to try that doll. Then, they came with a new features ("Interactive feedback legs"), which I knew I was going to be one of the first ones to try this feature. But I did it anyway, because I trusted the vendor and the manufacturer. Well, they both came through. First, XTdoll scratched TWO bodies made for me because they didn't meet their quality control standards. That's a great sign. Then, there was an issue in the shipping of the final doll, and both RD and XT responded quickly and made things better.

Arisa_

Post by Arisa_ »

jeep2639 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:07 pm "Interactive feedback legs"
… hmmm … what do the legs do as part of the feedback?

Arisa_

Post by Arisa_ »

Arisa_ wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:55 pm
jeep2639 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:07 pm "Interactive feedback legs"
… hmmm … what do the legs do as part of the feedback?
… ah all good. Just saw the post on the XT Doll subforum. Question answered!

Iwaswondering
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Iwaswondering »

You guys....the wait is actually torture. I was good for a couple weeks now I'm like, "okay can we hurry this up now?" LOL. It's like waiting for a long distance girlfriend to come home. Such a weird feeling.

INFORMATIONS