realsexdoll.com

The wait. The BRUTAL BRUTAL wait. *support group*

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

John Takshing
Doll
Doll

Re: The wait. The BRUTAL BRUTAL wait. *support group*

Post by John Takshing »

Sand Watch, GIF, 01.gif
Sand Watch, GIF, 01.gif (349.59 KiB) Viewed 463 times

mnm
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mnm »

Neogreen wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:19 am
OkDesk123 wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:06 am Today marks one month exactly since I ordered my Top Sino. The wait is grueling…
It is, it has only been 4 days for me lol, i got a long way too go. The very first doll i ordered fedex dropped off at my neighbors house, i was so pissed, luckly i was home i had to go over and knock on door to get it, the damn embarrassment it would of been if your own neighbor opened a sex doll box.
Dahmm new fear unlocked :evidence:

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

mnm wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:24 am
OkDesk123 wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:06 am Today marks one month exactly since I ordered my Top Sino. The wait is grueling…
It is, it has only been 4 days for me lol, i got a long way too go. The very first doll i ordered fedex dropped off at my neighbors house, i was so pissed, luckly i was home i had to go over and knock on door to get it, the damn embarrassment it would of been if your own neighbor opened a sex doll box.
mnm, just stay on top of it. I had the delivery from hell. I asked UPS to hold the package in a customer center so I can pick it up. They ignored it. At some point in the road, they dropped the package, the doll came free. They picked her up with dirty hands. Check the Emily thread below to see some pictures of what she looked like when she arrived. But also look at what she looks like now. Don't worry. She will get home, and she will be great. Sino make great dolls.
Body: XTdoll 163F Silicone.
Emily (XTdoll XT-2 head): viewtopic.php?t=174486
Sophie (Zelex GE115 head): viewtopic.php?t=178207
Brandi (Zelex GE45-5 head): viewtopic.php?p=2511578

mnm
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mnm »

jeep2639 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:04 pm
mnm, just stay on top of it. I had the delivery from hell. I asked UPS to hold the package in a customer center so I can pick it up. They ignored it. At some point in the road, they dropped the package, the doll came free. They picked her up with dirty hands. Check the Emily thread below to see some pictures of what she looked like when she arrived. But also look at what she looks like now. Don't worry. She will get home, and she will be great. Sino make great dolls.
thats is horrible :cry:
did you get any kind of compensation or help where you bought it?
or has UPS done something?
because it is clearly not acceptable, to treat other people's packages like that

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

mnm wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:18 am
because it is clearly not acceptable, to treat other people's packages like that
I wrote the story somewhere in this thread, but it's back there. So, the short version: it was most likely UPS's fault for mishandling it first through customs (they modified the box because they couldn't get her back into the box), and then mishandling it such that she fell out of the box, then mishandling that delicate body with their dirty hands. Not to mention accepting my request to hold the package for me to pick it up, but then delivering to my home anyway... UPS sucked big time, and took ZERO responsibility.

XTdoll built a very strong doll. They have perhaps the best packaging (if she only stayed in the original package...). There was very minimal damage to the doll. I cleaned her up for two days, and I gave her a lot of love. Both XTdoll (the manufacturer) and Rosemary Doll (the vendor) stepped up BIG TIME and compensated me very nicely. But more than the compensation itself, it was how quickly they responded, how well they treated me, how seriously they took the entire situation. Something really terrible must happen for me not to get my next doll from Rosemary and XT...

mnm
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mnm »

jeep2639 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:26 am
mnm wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:18 am
I wrote the story somewhere in this thread, but it's back there. So, the short version: it was most likely UPS's fault for mishandling it first through customs (they modified the box because they couldn't get her back into the box), and then mishandling it such that she fell out of the box, then mishandling that delicate body with their dirty hands. Not to mention accepting my request to hold the package for me to pick it up, but then delivering to my home anyway... UPS sucked big time, and took ZERO responsibility.

XTdoll built a very strong doll. They have perhaps the best packaging (if she only stayed in the original package...). There was very minimal damage to the doll. I cleaned her up for two days, and I gave her a lot of love. Both XTdoll (the manufacturer) and Rosemary Doll (the vendor) stepped up BIG TIME and compensated me very nicely. But more than the compensation itself, it was how quickly they responded, how well they treated me, how seriously they took the entire situation. Something really terrible must happen for me not to get my next doll from Rosemary and XT...
I'm glad to hear that
i order xt doll`s 150D last week at Rosemary, they where super helpfull :)

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

You ordered a doll from a great (and very innovative) manufacturer and through a great vendor. They'll take good care of you.

Anfaenger_x
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Anfaenger_x »

For me it was about 4 weeks of production and adjustments, partly because of the public holidays in China. My doll should be shipped this week. I'm curious to see how long it will take.

Arisa_

Post by Arisa_ »

Some times I think it’s easier to not get a tracking number for a delivery! Without one, it’s just a case of wait it out and nothing much more I can do. With a tracking number, it’s like multiple waits and constant refreshing in anticipation of a status update! And then worry when it hasn’t moved for days! So I got my tracking number about a week ago and on the tracking page which is only in Chinese (thank goodness for iPhone inline translation), Mariana (along with Zoey and Ori heads!) had “Enter the distribution centre” 7 days ago and have not moved since … what’s going on … the madness … the brutal, brutal wait :)
“Libby” Starpery 151cm with Lubby head
“Mariana” Zelex 170C (GE125) with “Zoey” (GE98) and “Ori” (GE16) extra heads (On the ship! … Wait: Day #67)
>>> Mariana, Zoey & Ori's Thread
“Jazzy” LoveNestle Jasmine Mini Torso

Neogreen

Post by Neogreen »

I ordered with rosemary as well, nothing but nice people. I even changed my mind on some features of the doll, contacted them and they contacted the factory and had them changed right away. I even added hyper realistic body paint a week after my order and they were able to squeeze in my request even tho my doll was in production phase because I decided I didn't want it at the time of ordering and changed my mind later. They are great. They understand dolls are expensive and once it's made, that's its. There is no going back, so they try to make sure you are 100% happy before the doll gets sent to you.
Doll Researcher/Reviewer

I spend most of my free time researching all doll brands, TPE/Silicone
Have a question? Feel free to PM anytime.

My Reviews:
Ceoros Sex Doll Case viewtopic.php?t=179404

My dolls:
Mogami Nozomi viewtopic.php?t=178603

Good Elsababe Information: viewtopic.php?t=178725

My Youtube Review Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJbLRS ... mhyFFYYabA

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

Neogreen wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:13 pm I ordered with rosemary as well, nothing but nice people.
Heck, yeah! Rosemary Doll rocks. They got me my Anji just the way I wanted her and were always available to answer questions and give updates (taking into account time differences). If I get another doll someday in the future and they carry the brand I'm looking for, I'd definitely go through them again.
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith
Proud companion of Etsuko (MLW 148b) and Anjelica (XT Doll 163F)
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

Anji makes me super happy. For everyone who is waiting, it's worth it. It is so worth it.
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith
Proud companion of Etsuko (MLW 148b) and Anjelica (XT Doll 163F)
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

Neogreen

Post by Neogreen »

DocWen wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:23 pm Anji makes me super happy. For everyone who is waiting, it's worth it. It is so worth it.
yes i see the thread you had, amazing looking. Love red hair. I ordered a anime doll but i do plan to get a regular one at end of year as well. Been leaning towards SEdoll, i might get a elf. Its hard a choice, but i got a year to decide till i get my end of year bonus.

Its either this one:

Or this:
Doll Researcher/Reviewer

I spend most of my free time researching all doll brands, TPE/Silicone
Have a question? Feel free to PM anytime.

My Reviews:
Ceoros Sex Doll Case viewtopic.php?t=179404

My dolls:
Mogami Nozomi viewtopic.php?t=178603

Good Elsababe Information: viewtopic.php?t=178725

My Youtube Review Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJbLRS ... mhyFFYYabA

Callesnegras

Post by Callesnegras »

DocWen wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:23 pm
Neogreen wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:13 pm I ordered with rosemary as well, nothing but nice people.
Heck, yeah! Rosemary Doll rocks. They got me my Anji just the way I wanted her and were always available to answer questions and give updates (taking into account time differences). If I get another doll someday in the future and they carry the brand I'm looking for, I'd definitely go through them again.
I'm glad to hear all the good stuff from RosemaryDoll. I'm happy that I ordered my leg torso from them. Also, it makes me feel confident in case something wrong happens with my order.
So far, the customer service has been great. Sue is a great representative. She has the patience to deal with my impatience, haha.
By the way, it's been 32 days today since I put my order. Cant wait to get factory pics!
The last update I had is from last wednesday. Sue told me that my order has finished "glue-filling" which I guess means that the silicone has been poured.
The day is getting closer and closer.....

Arisa_

Post by Arisa_ »

I’ve just come to the sad realisation that my doll may be shipped literally by ship!!! And it’s probably sitting at the distribution centre awaiting the rest of the container to be filled before it sets sail! Somehow, I don’t think Zelex is going to ship a full container of dolls to here! This wait is going to be over a month or more … oh the pain!
“Libby” Starpery 151cm with Lubby head
“Mariana” Zelex 170C (GE125) with “Zoey” (GE98) and “Ori” (GE16) extra heads (On the ship! … Wait: Day #67)
>>> Mariana, Zoey & Ori's Thread
“Jazzy” LoveNestle Jasmine Mini Torso

INFORMATIONS