www.sexdollcanada.com/

D4E 155 Fit Girl Series - Elina - November 1, 2019

We cater to both First-Time and Experienced Doll Buyers offering complete personalized customer service. We guarantee the Most Competitive Prices, carry Local Stock in Toronto and offer a totally unique Friendly Return Service, in addition to the Free Shipping & Customs Clearance. We offer 100% secure and discreet purchases through our Canadian corporation. ALL MODELS AVAILABLE NOW!
L'équipe de Sex Doll Canada, distributeur officiel canadien de grandes marques (6YE, Pipedream, SM Doll, WM Doll, etc.) situé à Toronto, vous offre un service à la clientèle personnalisé entièrement bilingue. Jenny (québécoise) et Rick (ontarien) sont tous deux disponibles pour vous servir via e-mail ou par téléphone.
Wolfric

D4E 155 Fit Girl Series - Elina - November 1, 2019

Post by Wolfric »

So, the stars finally aligned, and I finally made my first doll purchase.

Like many others, I have read and researched many of the doll manufacturers, vendors, clientele, experiences, doll reviews, and abiding my time till I can make well thought out purchase. Impulse buying has never been my thing with anything over a few dollars, so you can imagine my brain mulling over a few thousand.

I figured, since it has been almost two years that I have been mulling over a mail order bride, I figured I best share my experiences.

What even made me stumble onto the dolls? I was looking for something more tangible than a fleshlight, so I googled fleshlight doll, and what did you know, I get Sexy Real Sexdoll in the search list so I clicked on it and down the rabbit hole we go.

The doll that caught my attention right off the get go, is the WM 157 5'2" Red head that was just released by WM that we all know well and of course her absolutely stunning picture.

When my search started, she just came out, and to this day she is still turning heads and rocking the sales in the doll world.

My interest was piqued, so time to do research and find more, next I stumbled onto Doll Studio, then of course Booty Call Dolls.

I noticed the words TDF approved was a commonality between the sites, so... I stumbled upon the dollforum. Once I got to the TDF, time to feast the knowledge beast.

I was already well aware of the scammy world around us, so I was excited to find TDF because it easily cut down a lot of potential worries and questions about pretty much anything, including scammy vendors. If one takes their time, any question is answered, in most cases right after you post one! The community has been nothing but great and helpful in answering a zillion questions, because they were exactly where everyone started once upon a time.

So my to start my search is to find the closest vendor to me that I can conveniently deal with in Canada, at the time there was only a vendor in Quebec, and Booty Call Dolls which is in the States. By this time, I have checked every Manufacturer on TDF, and my interest locked on, a Piper Eirian 150. My interest then was the type of TPE they were using and honestly the reviews back then were amazing.

So I contacted both vendors then, both were great and knowledgeable in their craft, and want to do business with me, but still in the process of deciding what I want. Shout out to Jeff at Booty Call Dolls, Sandro at Doll Studio as well, your help was nothing short of amazing, you get it, and I haven't forgotten about you guys! You definitely want Jeff and Sandro in your corner when it comes to manufacturer products and warranties and ownership. Jeff and Sandro will go full Wolverines on their asses. However for me then, life happens, a few nasty curve balls, so I had to put my bride on hold. I continued to watched TDF and kept my knowledge fresh.

Only 1 vendor in Canada at the time, then comes Rick and his freshly new Sex Doll Canada baby. My business sense and interest made me get in contact with him almost immediately. Right away we hit it off, even gave him a lot of material for manufacturers and doll lines that would for sure increase his sales in the Canadian side of things. I was nothing but proud to see how he grew as a business, handled his clientele with great passion and dedication, and knew that I would eventually buy my bride through him. And finally a year later, November 1, 2019, I made my decision, settled on a D4E 155 Fit Girl Series.

Of course I customized her! I decided to go with the Elina head.

Auburn wig, green eyes, honey light skin tone, EVO Enhanced, hollow breasts, fixed, with a lucky 2.0 box.

It has been a long journey to get to this point for me. I will post more follow up to this post as I get more information.

Additional information of note: This post is in no way meant to flame any vendor or manufacturer. I am completely behind all vendors and manufacturers that are willing to stand behind their products.

I will note that since I have been here, WM and D4E has improved their tpe exponentially which is an amazing feat, including weight over the last year alone. The only major gripe I have is to see more manufacturers putting more effort into stability of the doll fingers. This should of been dealt with last year, and is a constant issue across the board. I'm pointing the poor broken fingers at those responsible. There is a huge potential market for any manufacturer that solves this issue, tpe or silicone, that will pretty much set them a notch or two higher than the majority. I think I can say that fingers are still severely behind schedule.

kryten1
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: D4E 155 Fit Girl Series - Elina - November 1, 2019

Post by kryten1 »

Hello Elina.You're a total babe

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Congrats Wolfric and great choice... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Wolfric

Post by Wolfric »

I think it will be interesting with the fit body series for sure. Elina in that blonde wig is a stunner.

Thanks for the positive vibes Dollarhyde, Kryten1 and pastydude!

:glou:

Wolfric

Post by Wolfric »

Have the wig coming to me Thursday via amazon, hopefully I can get it prepped. Have quite a few things already, so she'll be photo ready in a few days after I get her. Always went a bit overboard on Halloween, so I still have a quite a few wigs and costumes from exes left behind in storage that I'll be able to dig out for interesting ideas. Either way, never had a blonde wig in the collection, so now I will on Thursday. :P

innature

Post by innature »

Thanks for sharing!

Wolfric

Post by Wolfric »

SD Canada has officially emailed me this morning, so great news to start my day!
Sex Doll Canada wrote: Good morning Wolf - Just wanted to let you know that the bank draft is received and order is marked as paid. Doll is already in the workshop queue at the factory. Talk soon!!!
I got the blonde wig I ordered off of Amazon (Kalyss Women's Long Curly Body Wavy Heat Resistant Blonde with Highlights Wig Synthetic Full Hair Wig for Women (blonde with Highlights)), conditioned and right now hung to dry.

For shampooing or conditioning synth wigs, I use Brandywine Non Static Shampoo and Revitalizing Conditioner, they smell okay, and do a great job, even have proper care instructions on to how to clean the wig properly.

I have also an auburn red, orange-red, and unicorn multicolored wigs. The wig she will be coming with is more of a brunette style, so any one of these wigs should for sure bring out her personality. Either way, getting them all looking good and ready. Even have white non staining sheets on its way from Amazon. So pretty much, the props, and clothes will be ready when she shows. All clothes have been washed and washed and... washed So just gotta wait it out now XD

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

Hey Wolf - one more item you can pick-up for wig care is an "Anti-Tangle" leave-in spray. Works wonders. And on curly hair of course, just use your fingers or a pick to make it look organized.

You've made an awesome choice and we are honoured to have won your business :D :!:

Thank you my friend!
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com
Rick, Jack, Jess, Serge & Team
Serving Canadians from Coast to Coast, In English et en Français!
CLICK ->: X Series: Heavily Discounted Sex Dolls Ready to Ship from Toronto

E-Mail: inquiries@sexdollcanada.com
Toll-Free: 1-888-996-DOLL (3655)

Wolfric

Post by Wolfric »

Thanks gang, I appreciate the love we share towards the industry. And really proud of you guys for the way your going about the business end of things.

It isn't easy, but your making it look easy, and setting the standards for Canadian vendors. Moving closer to the international airport, treating your customers as best as you can humanly can, and keeping on top of the products, is a lot of work, and of course fun as hell when it is what it is.

But back to the purchase, yes I can relate to everyone that says 'the wait is unbearable', trying not to be super excited about it, but failing like a newb or a teen that has just got their first date and waiting for Friday. It is all good!

Wolfric

Post by Wolfric »

Sunday at 8:48PM...
Hello Wolfric-Your doll is ready to ship! Please use the link below to download and view photos of your doll at the factory. Please check these photos to make sure the customizations you selected were made correctly.
I'm impressed! She looks great! Make-up is going to be a challenge, but it is one I look forward to.

Well, take a look, she's what I ordered so far! She's on her way to SDC HQ to have a beer or two with Rick, Jenny, Steve and Jamal before she takes the trip up north to me. Hopefully she arrives safely to SDC!
QQ-+ã¼20191109171501.jpg
QQ-+ã¼20191109171501.jpg (1.71 MiB) Viewed 7154 times

The video is 19.35M so it will take a bit to load, but it gives a front to side view of the 155 D4E Fit Series with Elina head.
QQ-ËãÁ20191109171524.mp4
(19.35 MiB) Downloaded 5777 times
I'll update again, when she arrives at SDC HQ ;) Hopefully they send some good pictures to show off!

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

What a beautiful head ... love it!
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com
Rick, Jack, Jess, Serge & Team
Serving Canadians from Coast to Coast, In English et en Français!
CLICK ->: X Series: Heavily Discounted Sex Dolls Ready to Ship from Toronto

E-Mail: inquiries@sexdollcanada.com
Toll-Free: 1-888-996-DOLL (3655)

Wolfric

Post by Wolfric »

Lol... I actually went out and bought makeup :p Thankfully during my gothic days, I knew make up well. Plus Mishka even has a video out about it!

Here's a link to it... He actually explains quite a bit of the advance techniques and tricks used on a professional level.

Mind you I completely agree with his color schemes, each artist has their own. Mine tends to be more of a lighter theme, so you'll be in for a treat, but it doesn't mean there won't be any black liners, but I'll be using orange, yellow, and a bit of purple to get her green eyes to pop.

Of course you can always google the heck out of 'best eyeshadow for color eyes' like this one showed up for green https://makeup.lovetoknow.com/Pretty_Green_Eyes

I'm really curious to see what I can manage on my own.

IwillReview

Post by IwillReview »

Wolfric wrote:Lol... I actually went out and bought makeup :p Thankfully during my gothic days, I knew make up well. Plus Mishka even has a video out about it!

Here's a link to it... He actually explains quite a bit of the advance techniques and tricks used on a professional level.

Mind you I completely agree with his color schemes, each artist has their own. Mine tends to be more of a lighter theme, so you'll be in for a treat, but it doesn't mean there won't be any black liners, but I'll be using orange, yellow, and a bit of purple to get her green eyes to pop.

Of course you can always google the heck out of 'best eyeshadow for color eyes' like this one showed up for green https://makeup.lovetoknow.com/Pretty_Green_Eyes

I'm really curious to see what I can manage on my own.
Thanks for the share and this video! Will be using this :)
Also awesome choice with your dolly! Looking forward to pics!

Wolfric

Post by Wolfric »

Alright this week as we wait on my mail order bride.... I will provide an update on what I have waiting for her. I did mention a few wigs I can't wait to try on her to see what personality pops out.

This is the the make up ensemble. The Rimmel (big black pen thing) Retro Glam for eyelashes, Rimmel water based makeup remover, equate brush set and the Soda Pop eyeshadow kit, I bought separately. The rest, believe it, I got for 20 dollars at Walmart in the gift section. It is that time of year, so take a quick peek in the make up department, you might get lucky on brand names for less than 30 bucks :P The insanity of different colors I can experiment with is enough to make Mishka blush! :oops: Forgot about lip gloss, that will be my next trip.

As for the lipsticks, I might not even use them, instead I'll be using a better method of eye shadow and gloss which will work a lot better in the long run and less messier.
20191115_125858.jpg
20191115_125858.jpg (2.63 MiB) Viewed 6951 times
The following wigs I have, and yup, all prepped and ready to go:
This one to match the original photo shoot one.
This one to match the original photo shoot one.
20191115_130140.jpg (2.18 MiB) Viewed 6951 times
For something fun and punkish
For something fun and punkish
20191115_130216.jpg (2.51 MiB) Viewed 6951 times
Red head anyone?
Red head anyone?
20191115_130308.jpg (1.81 MiB) Viewed 6951 times
Red/Orange highlights for a bit of mystery
Red/Orange highlights for a bit of mystery
20191115_130345.jpg (2.12 MiB) Viewed 6951 times
How did I make them look great? These are all synth wigs under 30 dollars or less, and of course arrived in a package which of course rarely ever did a wig come out of looking great to use.

Before soaking, you want to de-tangle the wig first before washing it. Gentle brushing!

1) soak the wig in a cold basin of water with synthetic wig shampoo for 10mins, never be rough with the wig, just gently massage the shampoo into the wig and let it sit for 10 mins.
2) Rinse wig gently in another cold basin of water to get the excess shampoo out of it.
3) Soak wig in a cold basin of water with synthetic conditioner for 10-15mins.
4) lay it on a towel, and towel dry by gently pressing the excess water into the towel, then hang to let it dry.
5) Once dried I used a Black and Decker hand held steamer sparingly, to help comb and style the hair. It doesn't go stupid hot, so it allows you to work your wigs without worrying about melting it. *note I didn't use the steamer to flatten the hair or alter what the wig is normally, was just to get the flyaways under control*

You could use this steamer to completely get the hair straight and get rollers to make curls etc, but that is more than I can really say atm, as it requires more depth than I want to get into at the moment :p
Black and Decker steamer I used
Black and Decker steamer I used
20191115_130521.jpg (2.29 MiB) Viewed 6951 times
Heh, no I'm not excited... :whistle: oh yeah... lip gloss... I'll get back to you on that! 8)

INFORMATIONS