www.sexdollcanada.com/

D4E 155 Fit Girl Series - Elina - November 1, 2019

We cater to both First-Time and Experienced Doll Buyers offering complete personalized customer service. We guarantee the Most Competitive Prices, carry Local Stock in Toronto and offer a totally unique Friendly Return Service, in addition to the Free Shipping & Customs Clearance. We offer 100% secure and discreet purchases through our Canadian corporation. ALL MODELS AVAILABLE NOW!
L'équipe de Sex Doll Canada, distributeur officiel canadien de grandes marques (6YE, Pipedream, SM Doll, WM Doll, etc.) situé à Toronto, vous offre un service à la clientèle personnalisé entièrement bilingue. Jenny (québécoise) et Rick (ontarien) sont tous deux disponibles pour vous servir via e-mail ou par téléphone.
Abraham782
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: D4E 155 Fit Girl Series - Elina - November 1, 2019

Post by Abraham782 »

Wolfric wrote:
Abraham782 wrote: Okay so I'm worried about this but does she come with anything for cleaning like the mineral oil because I did buy that kit with glue but if she doesn't show me where I can buy it please. And by the way thank you so much for replying to me wolfric it means soooo much and I do hope your beautiful girls stains fade away. She's so beautiful though i really hope the stain fades
You can easily buy mineral oil Non Fragrance at Walmart, or any drug store. Mineral oil is a old over the counter remedy for constipation apparently.

Beauty with the mineral oil, is that it has no smell. So if you add a few drops of say vanilla/chamomile/jasmine/lavender/whatever essential oil to a shot glass of the stuff, you got your own personal Mineral oil scent.

Baby oil is the most common one people use as it has a fragrance, and easy to find, and seems to be widely accepted and good on the TPE.

Oh yeah I better go check on the stain! brb!

Thanks I can probably get it were I work then also I really hope that stain is gone I'll help you will it away :shakefist:
Nothing More Fun Then These Girls!

luich

Post by luich »

Hi

I see you have a good post in this section, something hidden from where I usually look for references but I'm glad I found it.

I have just acquired a DollHouse168 2019 series 155CM taking advantage of promotion with 2 heads, this would be my first TDF doll since I decided to enter this with a fake doll for research purposes before learning about TDF.

I still have the task of finding clothes and makeup, which I will have a few days to do, given that they have just started manufacturing.

Among things that I wanted to buy is clothes via Aliexpress which would help me to know which measure will be the most correct something that has been a problem given the days of shipping does not give much opportunity for trial and error.

I hope to be sharing photos without photoshop soon and maybe uploading a review.

luich

Post by luich »

As for the doll can mineral oils be used for cutting board?

In my country I can't find digestives.

Reference image

Wolfric

Post by Wolfric »

luich wrote:As for the doll can mineral oils be used for cutting board?

Reference image
Yes, that's the best kind of mineral oil. The one you use for cutting boards would be along the same line as baby oil minus the baby oil smell.

The mineral oil for constipation, is way less oily than baby oil, but mineral oil for cutting boards would be right on par. I believe in the video I have for make up uses that mineral oil for cutting boards as well.

Some people just don't like the smell of baby oil, and that's okay! :)

Abraham782
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Abraham782 »

Wolfric wrote:

Reference image
Yes, that's the best kind of mineral oil. The one you use for cutting boards would be along the same line as baby oil minus the baby oil smell.

The mineral oil for constipation, is way less oily than baby oil, but mineral oil for cutting boards would be right on par. I believe in the video I have for make up uses that mineral oil for cutting boards as well.

Wolfric is the stain gone ? I hope so
Nothing More Fun Then These Girls!

Tetsuo
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Tetsuo »

Wolfric wrote:
Abraham782 wrote: Okay so I'm worried about this but does she come with anything for cleaning like the mineral oil because I did buy that kit with glue but if she doesn't show me where I can buy it please. And by the way thank you so much for replying to me wolfric it means soooo much and I do hope your beautiful girls stains fade away. She's so beautiful though i really hope the stain fades
You can easily buy mineral oil Non Fragrance at Walmart, or any drug store. Mineral oil is a old over the counter remedy for constipation apparently.

Beauty with the mineral oil, is that it has no smell. So if you add a few drops of say vanilla/chamomile/jasmine/lavender/whatever essential oil to a shot glass of the stuff, you got your own personal Mineral oil scent.

Baby oil is the most common one people use as it has a fragrance, and easy to find, and seems to be widely accepted and good on the TPE.

Oh yeah I better go check on the stain! brb!
There are also oil-based perfumes, which look to be safe for TPE dolls to use. Once my doll gets here, you can expect a proper science experiment to determine their safety will commence, and pending the results I intend to open up an in-depth thread on the topic...

Wolfric

Post by Wolfric »

Abraham782 wrote:
Wolfric wrote:

Reference image

Wolfric is the stain gone ? I hope so
Nope, not yet, its been 2 days of just cotton with mineral oil soak and a bit of 1lb applied pressure.

But it is going away! Steady, and leaving it be and patience wins. :puppydogeyes:

Lost a night of sleep worrying about it :morning: But I already knew the TPE is pretty durable, and pretty, so pretty... :evilbat:

slydoggy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by slydoggy »

She is a real cutie. I just got my first doll too and this exact model was my second choice!
If you build it, they will come.

Katy and Lily DH168 155cm

Wolfric

Post by Wolfric »

slydoggy wrote:She is a real cutie. I just got my first doll too and this exact model was my second choice!
Well good news is, the D4E 155 fit-series uses the same Piper TPE...

Piper lines got enhanced tongues now. 8O Mixed feelings on that one, think it was the video of them pulling the tongue out that made me go... uh.. okay?

But yay on the tongues! Just don't be weird like the video and pull it out like gum off your shoe! The TPE isn't insanely super tough elastic! The video made me wince, as I was waiting for it to snap or whatever... 8O

Oh, if you do get a D4E, you'll be able to give a more personal comparisons of the TPE. :D Hope you'll pm me when you do!

luich

Post by luich »

Hi

My doll seems that this list has to wait for the shipment to have an estimated delivery date.

I will be creating a post these days but I share your appearance.

Cheers
Attachments
QQ图片20191203144104.jpg
QQ图片20191203144104.jpg (2.09 MiB) Viewed 1800 times
QQ图片20191203144129.jpg
QQ图片20191203144129.jpg (2.68 MiB) Viewed 1800 times

Wolfric

Post by Wolfric »

luich wrote:Hi

My doll seems that this list has to wait for the shipment to have an estimated delivery date.

I will be creating a post these days but I share your appearance.

Cheers
Woo! she looks great so far, even looks like she wants a hug. :oops:

Her factory photos are great, now the brutal part officially starts... the wait. :evilbat: Keep yourself really busy....

luich

Post by luich »

I already bought some clothes from aliexpress to try to estimate the Asian measurement and tested the mineral oil, it really made it easier for me to place than the baby oil.

I already got some cosmetics, I hope to follow your advice to acquire even some things taking advantage of the Christmas season.

I already started my post I hope to go retro feeding this once I have news of the arrival time.

Wolfric

Post by Wolfric »

Good news, the stain is completely faded to nothingness. It's not even there.

So Kysera was pleased and allowed me to get some quick pictures of her in a cat suit as a reward! :evilbat:
Kysera 155 D4E Fitseries Elina
Kysera 155 D4E Fitseries Elina
20191206_134402.jpg (2.49 MiB) Viewed 1747 times
I didn't do any photoshop or image altering, promise!
Kysera Rawr!
Kysera Rawr!
20191206_134444.jpg (2.49 MiB) Viewed 1747 times
Kysera Purrrfect!
Kysera Purrrfect!
20191206_134829.jpg (2.54 MiB) Viewed 1747 times
And back to napping... :puppydogeyes:
Neko Nap Purrrfection!
Neko Nap Purrrfection!
20191206_135257.jpg (2.47 MiB) Viewed 1747 times
Whew, as for the pastel colored wig, I just tuck it under the pillow, no contact with her skin.
Don't want to take chances that the wig will transfer XD Took a friggin week and a half for the stain to vanish.

Wolfric

Post by Wolfric »

Eyes for Kysera are on order... I made it to the December Order list! So super lucky! Missed the last batch by a few days!

I got the The Easy Move Eyes™ kit and a set on order, so if the fates are kind to me and Kys, they might even be here before the New Year. 8)

mF16-deep green, mf39-katebrowngrey, mf34-artic blue, mf14-violet
*All images are The Easy Move Eyes™ irises, the image on the right is just to give you an idea what they would look like, the result of light etc will make a difference, but I can promise that the quality and end results are amazing!*

I chose these 4 colors to start, so they will give Kysera a completely different look, feel, and give me plenty of photo ops! :oops:

Be really nice to the creator, he does this all on his own, and knows our passions about our dolls! :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=267&t=100373

And yeah, I am really excited and happy that I managed to get on this batch! :multi:

Kysera is gonna look amazing no matter what I do! :evilbat:

IwillReview

Post by IwillReview »

Wolfric wrote:Good news, the stain is completely faded to nothingness. It's not even there.

So Kysera was pleased and allowed me to get some quick pictures of her in a cat suit as a reward! :evilbat:
Glad the stain is out!!!
That must be such a relief!!
LOVE the cat outfit!

A hello to Elina from my kitteh, Ashlynn
2019-12-10 12.50.57 1.jpg
2019-12-10 12.50.57 1.jpg (1.21 MiB) Viewed 1681 times

INFORMATIONS