www.sino-doll.com

Here's Yuliana! - Sinodoll 162cm with s30 head

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
Nyolop

Here's Yuliana! - Sinodoll 162cm with s30 head

Post by Nyolop »

My Yuliana (Yulia for short) just arrived today! She is a Sinodoll 162cm with s30 (Lin Yin) head.

I would like to share my overall experience with my purchase as well as provide some feedback on the doll herself. Please bear in mind this is my first full size doll, as well as my first silicone doll, so I have essentially no prior experience to draw from and compare to (my only previous doll experience is with a 65cm TPE mini doll), so any feedback from other owners will be appreciated.

Many thanks to Isaac from SSD for making this happen.

Also, I didn't have too much time (or the energy, more on that later) for a lot of photos as of yet, but I'll try to get on that ASAP.

Timeframe:
1) Began inquiry with vendor: September 30th, 2019
2) Order placed: October 7th, 2019
3) Received factory photos: October 28, 2019
4) Order received: November 11, 2019

Total time elapsed after order was placed: 36 days

Nyolop

Re: Here's Yuliana! - Sinodoll 162cm with s30 head

Post by Nyolop »

Packaging

To start off, was a tad nervous when the UPS guy was bringing the box over on its side (so that she'd be turned to one side as the box was moving). Anyway, the box itself looked fine for the most part, with no noteworthy damage aside from typical wear and tear.
Box upon arrival
Box upon arrival
20191111_124737.jpg (3.58 MiB) Viewed 6764 times
I had ordered the storage/flight case along with the doll, though I did not expect the case itself to be boxed up as well. Nice additional protection for the case itself, so appreciated that.
Inside the box
Inside the box
20191111_124828.jpg (3.17 MiB) Viewed 6764 times
Case freed from box
Case freed from box
20191111_125250.jpg (2.65 MiB) Viewed 6764 times
Read a lot about Sino's superb packaging, and found it to be justified. Everything was packed away neatly and the huge foam slabs basically made her immobile.
Inside the case
Inside the case
20191111_125525.jpg (3.21 MiB) Viewed 6764 times
The package was listed as 59kg total (including the case), so I gave up trying to lug that upstairs. Took everything out and moved them piece by piece instead.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Congrats Nyolop... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Nyolop

Post by Nyolop »

Content

My order was as follows:
- tight joints
- new shoulder joint
- movable eyes (purple)
- two inserts
- no stud standing
- soft butt + inner thighs
- size 2 areola
- natural/normal skin color
- default lip color as shown in picture
- pink areola and pink labia
- no pubic hair
- long straight gray wig
- storage/flight case

Freebies from SSD
- Long blonde wig
- 2 extra outfits

The contents found inside the case were as follows:
1) Doll body
Body wrapped
Body wrapped
20191111_130723.jpg (2.71 MiB) Viewed 6756 times
Body unwrapped
Body unwrapped
20191111_130853.jpg (2.39 MiB) Viewed 6756 times
2) Doll head in a pouch (again, very well protected)
Head packaged
Head packaged
20191111_130453.jpg (2.62 MiB) Viewed 6756 times
Head in pouch
Head in pouch
20191111_130535.jpg (2.39 MiB) Viewed 6756 times
Head with protective mask
Head with protective mask
20191111_130555.jpg (2.5 MiB) Viewed 6756 times
Head
Head
20191111_130614.jpg (2.97 MiB) Viewed 6756 times
3) 2 wigs (grey and blonde)
4) 3 outfits (1 random + 2 extra)
5) 2 inserts
6) "care kit"
- metal comb
- USB warming rod
- big plastic syringe
- small white gloves

Overall, everything that should be there is present, though there was one detail that didn't match my order (will get to that in the next post).

Nyolop

Post by Nyolop »

Quick Glance

As stated in the Content post, I did not notice anything missing, although there was one "glaring" error in my order.

I had requested purple eyes, but she came with brown eyes instead. Which is actually kind of weird, since I did originally ask for blue eyes, then requested the change to purple eyes a day after the order was placed. So if anything, I was expecting blue, but not brown. Checking with my vendor on that one. Having said that, the brown eyes do look very nice, so not something I'm banging my head over.
Wrong eyes
Wrong eyes
20191111_130614.jpg (2.97 MiB) Viewed 6755 times
Side view of the head.
head side
head side
20191111_130634.jpg (2.38 MiB) Viewed 6755 times
And a quick view of the connector port of the head.
head connector
head connector
20191111_130626.jpg (2.83 MiB) Viewed 6755 times
The neck was bent to the left upon unboxing, but it straightened out with no problem, so not a big issue. Probably due to the handling by the couriers.
Neck bent
Neck bent
20191111_130809.jpg (2.49 MiB) Viewed 6755 times
Here's the hole the neck connector had punched in the foam lining of the case. Other than that, the case itself is fine. I did notice that it is a bit of a tight fit for the doll. I have to bend the neck forward a bit as well as raise and bend her legs slightly in order to get a comfortable fit. Adding a wee bit more length would have been nice, but again, nothing major.
Hole in case foam lining
Hole in case foam lining
20191111_130831.jpg (2.62 MiB) Viewed 6755 times
Interior of case (hole is in the cut off section, opposite to the black wheel covers)
Interior of case (hole is in the cut off section, opposite to the black wheel covers)
20191111_130840.jpg (2.8 MiB) Viewed 6755 times
Overall, looks pretty good at first glance. The only main problem would be the wrong eye color, but again, personally that is something I can live with (at least this time, since the s30 head looks great with it either way).

Nyolop

Post by Nyolop »

Closer Look

Now we come to the part I start nitpicking :razz:

Again, this being my first silicone, full size doll, there will be lot of things I am not too certain about, so any comments would be appreciated.

First off, noticed a few "splotches" here and there on the body, such as under the left armpit, hands, and feet. Nothing that bothers me too much, just wondering if this is something to be expected in silicone dolls?
"splotch" - armpit
"splotch" - armpit
20191111_132814.jpg (2.3 MiB) Viewed 6747 times
lines/splotches - hand
lines/splotches - hand
20191111_132836.jpg (2.16 MiB) Viewed 6747 times
While we're on the subject of silicone dolls, I am aware that seam lines are much harder to do away with using this material. Are these seam lines about the norm for Sinodolls? Again, doesn't really bother me, just wondering what the standard is for future reference.
seam lines - legs
seam lines - legs
20191111_132820.jpg (2 MiB) Viewed 6747 times
lines - feet
lines - feet
20191111_132846.jpg (2.37 MiB) Viewed 6747 times
There was a small brown smudge on the back of the left thigh. Again, nothing too major here.
minor discoloration on back of left thigh
minor discoloration on back of left thigh
20191111_133220.jpg (2.13 MiB) Viewed 6747 times
The lady parts, for those interested (insert model).
lady bits
lady bits
20191111_133241.jpg (2.38 MiB) Viewed 6747 times
Fully assembled with grey wig.
grey wig, fully assembled
grey wig, fully assembled
20191111_155738.jpg (2.56 MiB) Viewed 6747 times
Regarding the eyes, I got the moveable eyes option, and have to say it is a bit of a pain to get the eye into the position I want. The right eye in particular is pretty frustrating, as it seems to have trouble rotating to the right side (outer edge of face).

Now, as for the haptic (aka touchy feely-ness) experience.

Definitely understand what people mean by silicone being less soft than TPE. Even my 65cm TPE doll has softer skin. Having said that, I honestly don't think it is that much of a detriment. She is soft enough for my tastes, feels quite firm where she should be (limbs, stomach, etc.). The breasts' softness is phenomenal. Kind of forgot to take pics for a few minutes there tbh :whistle:

Now, quick question regarding the extra soft inner thighs and butt. I really could not tell the difference from the rest of the body. Either they messed up the order (which could be possible given the issue with the eye color), or is the softness supposed to be this subtle? OR, are the thighs and butt a lot stiffer without these options? This is probably the only thing I am 100% uncertain about at the moment.

I also did notice my hands getting oily from her skin as I went about carrying and positioning her, so there is definitely some oil leakage going on, which I was warned about ahead of time. Again, not that big a deal, and I did not notice any noteworthy smell I read about from certain dolls leaking oil.

Overall, I can't make that much of an informed judgement here, due to my lack of experience with silicone dolls. However, I honestly don't have a lot to complain about regarding the quality of the doll. Again, the only thing I am still a bit confused over is the thigh and butt softness thing, so if any other owners can let me know about their experience, that would be great.

Nyolop

Post by Nyolop »

Final Thoughts

I am VERY happy that I decided to go silicone for my full size doll. She is supposed to be about 34kg or so (don't have a working scale at home, so can't check that at the moment), and good grief, you really can't appreciate the effort it takes to move all that dead weight around until you actually try it. I can't imagine what trying to keep a TPE of around this size and weight well maintained would be like. As mentioned on the first post, this is why I haven't gotten around to doing a whole lot with her, and why I don't have a lot of photos yet (my muscles are not happy with me right now, mainly from the lugging everything upstairs bit).

The insert, I have a bit of a mixed feeling towards. Yes, it will be definitely easy to clean (again, with the weight, this is a huge plus), but I can't quite seem to align the entry point with the vaginal opening well enough. I have a feeling that, combined with the rather small opening, it may be a hassle to "aim" correctly during fun time. We'll see when I get there.

Asides from that, I am overall quite happy with how she turned out. There are some minor blemishes (again, not sure if that is to be expected or not), and some mix-up with the order, which did disappoint just a bit. but the quality is superb, the care that went into packaging is impressive, and it's just an amazing feeling to have something so life-like and life-size right there near you. I'll probably settle for just snuggling tonight, which I am very much looking forward to.

Thanks to SSD and Sinodoll for making this happen. Will definitely be keeping an eye out for future additions.

In the meantime, if anyone has tips and advice, such as for moving/positioning, where to get additional clothing/lingerie, etc., will definitely appreciate it.

P.S. a couple of pics I did manage to take before I needed a break.
20191111_163025.jpg
20191111_163025.jpg (2.54 MiB) Viewed 6739 times
20191111_163047.jpg
20191111_163047.jpg (2.7 MiB) Viewed 6739 times

Ensenga
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Ensenga »

I've never had moveable eyes, but I hear they're supposed to be very easy to use. Do you eyes push inward with some sort of spring mechanism? If not you may have regular eyes like I do, and they are a real pain to move.

Zaborg

Post by Zaborg »

My 155 sino has some blotches in the silicone too. Nothing to noteworthy but they seem normal. Sino seems are very noticeable but after a while I dont even notice them. I'm surprised your doll doesn't feel as soft as tpe. Mine feels like as soft as the 6ye, although my 152 were firmer. Maybe different body types have different firmness.

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

She looks great! Be careful with that black outfit, although silicone will work out any stains itself if you get any, it just takes a week or two.

My Natsumi has the soft butt and thighs, and the difference doesn't seem to be massive. In some regards, I think it's intentional so they can sit down, so personally I don't mind as she feels nice enough!

If you contact your vendor, I'm sure Sino would send you another set of eyes if you got the wrong colour. They've proven themselves to be quite willing to work with customers on things like that.

Moving dolls is a bit of a skill - it's normally best to always move their hands out of the way first to protect the fingers. Socks are good to protect her feet too, especially when moving. A bridal carry seems to be the most common way of moving your lady as it gives good control, and is pretty easy with the doll in a sitting position.

Nyolop

Post by Nyolop »

I'll have to check the eye when i get back later today. Is it advisable to take the eye out to check?

I suppose my wording wa a bit misleading regarding softness. She is still soft, by firm i meant she feels "solid," just not as much as tpe. Again, it could also be affected by size difference (65 vs 162).

My vendor has offered to send out the eyes when i emailed, so good on that front.

[Speedy]

Post by [Speedy] »

her face is beautiful. nice to see some customer images of her. Looking forward to seeing more if you post them. Enjoy her!

laurensz

Post by laurensz »

hi, congrats to being a Sino doll owner!

advice you asked? ok here's mine, for your reference.

First of all, in most of my posts at Sino here, i am sure to have mention many times about the so called "extra soft" options on the thigh and butts...there is no obvious difference as far as i am concerned. These posts was never answered properly by Sino. So we might have paid extras for nothing, just the belief that our silicone doll was, indeed, softer, with these options. TPE dolls are indeed much softer, however, i feel that Sino's breast and ultra-soft vagina could rival TPE.

Dark clothing was tested first b4 i put them on, after several scares on my older TPE dolls. I soak the new dark clothings in hot water first, to see if the water turns black. If not, they are safe.

Oil leaking will be so obvious, esp if you put your doll on the bed, even with some clothing. You will see a darker patch on your bedsheet, if worse, seeped thru it to your expensive bed. For that, i always put a full size clean towel on the bed for the doll to lie on. Likewise on the furniture, you will see oil patches on the sofas, table etc (i tried putting her on the table...).

I saw from your pictures, good decision to put her on the wheeled stool. She will be easier to move around, thanks to that chair. You do need the bed to straighten her legs for other postures.

I suggest you remove the hair and cap her head with beanie if you intend to sleep with her. I also suggest be careful of her eyelashes when sleeping...i found her eyelashes always messed up by the time i woke up.

hope to see more pictures!

keeponmoving
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by keeponmoving »

Thanks so much for the detailed post on this doll/brand. I am researching my first doll purchase and your photos are a huge help to me. Particularly the one that shows the orifice placement. Congrats!

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

You are welcome! She looks lovely!
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

INFORMATIONS