www.sino-doll.com

Here's Yuliana! - Sinodoll 162cm with s30 head

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Here's Yuliana! - Sinodoll 162cm with s30 head

Post by danDub »

Nyolop wrote:I'll have to check the eye when i get back later today. Is it advisable to take the eye out to check?

I suppose my wording wa a bit misleading regarding softness. She is still soft, by firm i meant she feels "solid," just not as much as tpe. Again, it could also be affected by size difference (65 vs 162).

My vendor has offered to send out the eyes when i emailed, so good on that front.
Its one of the reasons i like silicone better, the firmness, feels more organic, with tpe it just feels too squishy

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

Hi Nyolop :) Congrats on Yulia's arrival and thank you for a comprehensive review.

I was very interested to read it as I currently have a Sino 161 on order. I have never owned a silicone doll, but I have a TPE in the shape of Sophie, a JY175, who is gorgeous. It is going to be interesting comparing the two (the JY has oil-free TPE and the new uterus style vagina, which is very realistic - my Sino is coming with the fixed ultra soft vagina option, so will be interesting to see how that compares).

I am hoping that the skeleton will not have creaky joints in the way that some of Sophie's are and that the seam lines won't be too noticeable (tights/body stockings, etc would help to disguise them of course). I also ordered her with the soft butt / soft inner thighs option.

Anyway, I shall in due course post my own review.

Noticed Yulia was sitting on a wheeled office chair - I use the same to move Sophie around (at 45Kg or so, the chair certainly helps).

Enjoy the honeymoon :)
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

Nyolop

Post by Nyolop »

Thanks to everyone's replies. Seems like there may have been some miscommunication/misunderstanding with the order details, so I'm currently in the process of getting that sorted out with my vendor (seems like she did not come with the soft thigh/butt options for some reason).

Been a bit busy this week and haven't had much time to take more photos. Hopefully, I'll get some more posted by next week.
laurensz wrote:hi, congrats to being a Sino doll owner!

advice you asked? ok here's mine, for your reference.

First of all, in most of my posts at Sino here, i am sure to have mention many times about the so called "extra soft" options on the thigh and butts...there is no obvious difference as far as i am concerned. These posts was never answered properly by Sino. So we might have paid extras for nothing, just the belief that our silicone doll was, indeed, softer, with these options. TPE dolls are indeed much softer, however, i feel that Sino's breast and ultra-soft vagina could rival TPE.

Dark clothing was tested first b4 i put them on, after several scares on my older TPE dolls. I soak the new dark clothings in hot water first, to see if the water turns black. If not, they are safe.

Oil leaking will be so obvious, esp if you put your doll on the bed, even with some clothing. You will see a darker patch on your bedsheet, if worse, seeped thru it to your expensive bed. For that, i always put a full size clean towel on the bed for the doll to lie on. Likewise on the furniture, you will see oil patches on the sofas, table etc (i tried putting her on the table...).

I saw from your pictures, good decision to put her on the wheeled stool. She will be easier to move around, thanks to that chair. You do need the bed to straighten her legs for other postures.

I suggest you remove the hair and cap her head with beanie if you intend to sleep with her. I also suggest be careful of her eyelashes when sleeping...i found her eyelashes always messed up by the time i woke up.

hope to see more pictures!
Thanks for the advice laurensz, will definitely keep those in mind, especially regarding the oil.
danDub wrote: Its one of the reasons i like silicone better, the firmness, feels more organic, with tpe it just feels too squishy
Have to agree with you on that one, the silicone does feel more substantial than TPE. While the softness of TPE really does beat out silicone, it's just a tad too soft all over the place, which can make it feel somewhat.... "off"
PDutus wrote:Hi Nyolop :) Congrats on Yulia's arrival and thank you for a comprehensive review.

I was very interested to read it as I currently have a Sino 161 on order. I have never owned a silicone doll, but I have a TPE in the shape of Sophie, a JY175, who is gorgeous. It is going to be interesting comparing the two (the JY has oil-free TPE and the new uterus style vagina, which is very realistic - my Sino is coming with the fixed ultra soft vagina option, so will be interesting to see how that compares).

I am hoping that the skeleton will not have creaky joints in the way that some of Sophie's are and that the seam lines won't be too noticeable (tights/body stockings, etc would help to disguise them of course). I also ordered her with the soft butt / soft inner thighs option.

Anyway, I shall in due course post my own review.

Noticed Yulia was sitting on a wheeled office chair - I use the same to move Sophie around (at 45Kg or so, the chair certainly helps).

Enjoy the honeymoon :)
Thanks. While I don't regret getting the insert version (cleaning up after is so easy and quick), I am in the midst of learning how to make the best use of it still.

Regarding "creaky joints," most of the joints don't make much noise, with 2 notable exceptions. The left leg (specifically at the hip) does make a slight sound after a certain amount of turn, but it's very minute. The one that makes the most noise is actually the neck, which makes this clicking sound when she sways in certain positions.

Seam lines are definitely noticeable, but honestly it doesn't bother me too much personally, though your mileage may vary.

Yuki_Waifu
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Yuki_Waifu »

Really unprofessional from vendor or sino. Someone f-ed up. Basically two things are not right. The eyes and soft butt. Partial refund or fix is a must. It feels kind of a hassle to start fixing things after month of waiting. About the eyes i recommend for you to buy eyelash glue. I basically needed that on my first day cause i could not move one eye correctly and one eyelash partially came off. I was really worried cause she is my first doll too but fixed it easily. Also buy silicone glue for minor repairs. Its good to fix even smallest tears with it. Kind of makes your feel better. Moving is hard at first but you will get used to it. Its more about finding your own balance while carrying her..She looks lovely, sino makes really nice dolls. Happy honeymoon !

Nyolop

Post by Nyolop »

So yeah, it appears that the order was botched somehow, so the soft options I asked for were not included. Trying to decide what to do about it. Pretty upsetting considering this was my one big investment (don't plan on another doll anytime soon due to financial and space constraints). I also did request confirmation on the details of the order specifically to avoid this kind of issue.

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

And boom, she came to life. Sino's best offering thus far, in my opinion. Love her.

Nyolop

Post by Nyolop »

Right, so I just sent my vendor my reply regarding the compensation for the error in the order (did not come with the soft thigh/butt options, and now I feel like I need to check every nook and cranny in detail to make sure nothing else is missing). Would appreciate to hear from other folks here to see if this is being reasonable or not.

My demand is that the vendor fulfill the order by providing the correct body as was ordered. I had made it clear in our email correspondence that this was to be my one big investment for the near future (the decision to hand over $3K was not made lightly), and wanted to make absolute certain that I was getting what I ordered.

To that end, I sent a follow up email after the order was officially placed, including the list of options I had requested and asked for confirmation on all the details. The only item on the list that the vendor requested clarification on was whether I wanted the built-in or insert for the doll. I had assumed that this meant everything else checked out. The order detail on the my accounts section of their website also clearly indicated that I had requested these options. As far as I can tell, the fault for this error does not seem to lie with me, the consumer.

Just to clarify, I have no issues with the storage case, and the eye color problem for the head is more or less easily fixable on my end. But the body customizations are things that I cannot fix on my end. As I said in the email I sent to the vendor, had this been the doll configuration I had actually asked for in the beginning, I would have nothing but praises for the quality of the doll as well as the accessories that were included. But this situation seems like the vendor was just not paying attention to the order or something, which is a shame since their quality control was splendid otherwise. I would just like to receive the actual body that I had ordered in the first place.

Thoughts, comments, or advice would be appreciated, thanks.

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

If it's just the soft butt and thighs you're missing, I would probably just ask to be refunded for them plus a little compensation if they would. I admit, it's poor service, but they don't make that much difference. If the doll is good in all other areas, that would be more important to me.

Nyolop

Post by Nyolop »

Some updates since the last post:

- Something I totally missed the first time, somehow. The neck bolt is a bit off center, which causes the neck skin to be tight on the left side, but leaving a small gap on the right side. While this is nothing compared to what I saw on Sate's review of Sino's 155 body (now THAT was completely off to the side, not sure how that passed QC), I'm wondering if this is also within the margin of error that's to be expected? Asides from that hardly noticeable gap on one side and the very, very minor tendency for the head to turn to the right just a bit, nothing too detrimental.

- Someone mentioned using sheer tights/stockings before, and holy hell this must be the best thing I have ever put on her. Solves the problem with lint and dust sticking to her legs and butt, helps keep the toes nice and covered and in place, masks the seam lines, and adds some layer of protection against other clothing placed on top. The texture is a plus.

- While I did pre-wash every clothing multiple times (and noticed no color bleeding), what would be the recommendation regarding dark clothing (specifically blacks and reds)? I've been keeping the clothes on her for several hours a day (between after I come home and sleep time), then swapping out for white clothes for sleeping.

- Haven't heard back from the vendor since the 14th (last Thursday) regarding the compensation for the botched order on the body. Going to try and email again tomorrow if I don't get any response tonight.

Ensenga
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Ensenga »

Nyolop wrote:Some updates since the last post:

- While I did pre-wash every clothing multiple times (and noticed no color bleeding), what would be the recommendation regarding dark clothing (specifically blacks and reds)? I've been keeping the clothes on her for several hours a day (between after I come home and sleep time), then swapping out for white clothes for sleeping.
I have a WM163C which is TPE and stains easier than silicone would. For my dolls cothing I purchased a strong synthrapol detergent to strip excess pigments from the clothing. I then used a color lock treatment. I've been able to dress my doll in completely black dresses/stockings and I've never once had a stain.

If you're paranoid you can do this to be absolutely sure. Has worked for me for about a year now.

I bought my Synthrapol from amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/Jacquard-BHBU050 ... 391&sr=8-2

Ensenga
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Ensenga »

Also, here is the color fixative I used since I forgot to include it in the last post:
https://www.amazon.com/Craft-GNKRET-16- ... B001HZOZGW

Nyolop

Post by Nyolop »

Sweet, I'll look into that right away, thanks a bunch.

Roman62
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Roman62 »

From my experience, the so-called soft butt and thighs won't make any difference. To me it's just a gimmick. Your doll looks good, congratulation.

Nyolop

Post by Nyolop »

Posted this to my buds on the waiting group thread, but thought I might as well include them here, since I did promise pics. Got some of the clothing items I ordered today and all. Used the other wig I got this time.

She's wondering why the pajama I got for her has way too long sleeves. That's the smallest they had dangit!
20191121_203025.jpg
20191121_203025.jpg (2.89 MiB) Viewed 2209 times
Oh wells, good enough for snuggles.
20191121_203202.jpg
20191121_203202.jpg (2.44 MiB) Viewed 2209 times
Showing off her gloves (them delicate fingers need protecting) and saying hi to the camera.
20191121_203313.jpg
20191121_203313.jpg (2.03 MiB) Viewed 2209 times
Sitting on the bed, gotta rest those feet.
20191121_203854.jpg
20191121_203854.jpg (3.03 MiB) Viewed 2209 times
Wondering what's with all the photos today.
20191121_203933.jpg
20191121_203933.jpg (3.02 MiB) Viewed 2209 times
Getting a bit risque now.
20191121_204328.jpg
20191121_204328.jpg (3.18 MiB) Viewed 2209 times
20191121_205013.jpg
20191121_205013.jpg (2.49 MiB) Viewed 2209 times
20191121_205057.jpg
20191121_205057.jpg (2.62 MiB) Viewed 2209 times
Photo sessions are surprisingly a pretty fun part of all of this. I'll probably start a new thread over by the Eye Candy section for future pics.

Sino-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sino-doll »

Nyolop wrote:Posted this to my buds on the waiting group thread, but thought I might as well include them here, since I did promise pics. Got some of the clothing items I ordered today and all. Used the other wig I got this time.

She's wondering why the pajama I got for her has way too long sleeves. That's the smallest they had dangit!
20191121_203025.jpg
Oh wells, good enough for snuggles.
20191121_203202.jpg
Showing off her gloves (them delicate fingers need protecting) and saying hi to the camera.
20191121_203313.jpg
Sitting on the bed, gotta rest those feet.
20191121_203854.jpg
Wondering what's with all the photos today.
20191121_203933.jpg
Getting a bit risque now.
20191121_204328.jpg
20191121_205013.jpg
20191121_205057.jpg
Photo sessions are surprisingly a pretty fun part of all of this. I'll probably start a new thread over by the Eye Candy section for future pics.
Dear Nyolop, Thank you so much for sharing these photo, may I know, could I share your photos with our doll fans, such as Doll Forum in China, Instagram etc.
Greeting from Sino-doll.

Your Emily
Guangdong Sino Environmental Technology Co.,Ltd
Email: sales01@sino-doll.com

INFORMATIONS