sanhuiofficial.com

Preorder: SANHUI New 160cm AIO Nonoka

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Mike+Sanhui
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Preorder: SANHUI New 160cm AIO Nonoka

Post by Mike+Sanhui »

Hey guys,

You can now preorder the new 160cm AIO Nonoka and get a special discount, this new model will be available around middle December of 2019, please take a look at the page below if you're interested. :)

https://sanhuiofficial.com/sanhui-silic ... -page.html

Mike.

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Preorder: SANHUI New 160cm AIO Nonoka

Post by Nord »

This is great! And good timing for me for once :D

Is the deposit of $200 part of the $2700 starting price for pre-orders, or will it be 200+2700?

Will it be possible to change options and addons after pre-ordering before paying the full price?

December is a wild time for shipping. In case the doll would be ready to be shipped in December already, would it be possible to delay it until January? I'd like to avoid it getting stuck somewhere because of holidays and heavy delivery traffic.

And just to be sure, will this be the exact same body type as the original AIO doll?

Also, bonus question, does your AIO dolls have a bolt at the top of the head for hanging storage? Or are they just stored on their feet with with the standing option, or laying down.

Edit: About the deposit price, I just noticed at the bottom of ordering page that the deposit is indeed part of the $2700 starting price. This is a very good deal!
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

Mike+Sanhui
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Mike+Sanhui »

Nord wrote:This is great! And good timing for me for once :D

Is the deposit of $200 part of the $2700 starting price for pre-orders, or will it be 200+2700?

Will it be possible to change options and addons after pre-ordering before paying the full price?

December is a wild time for shipping. In case the doll would be ready to be shipped in December already, would it be possible to delay it until January? I'd like to avoid it getting stuck somewhere because of holidays and heavy delivery traffic.

And just to be sure, will this be the exact same body type as the original AIO doll?

Also, bonus question, does your AIO dolls have a bolt at the top of the head for hanging storage? Or are they just stored on their feet with with the standing option, or laying down.

Edit: About the deposit price, I just noticed at the bottom of ordering page that the deposit is indeed part of the $2700 starting price. This is a very good deal!
Hey Nord,

I can not believe we're able to get our first feedback in such a short period of time, thanks for being interested in this new model, we really appreciate it!

About your questions:
---- I believed you've found the answer, haha, yes, the 200USD deposit will be part of the $2700 and it's indeed a great deal!

---- Yes, of course.

---- The production will usually take about 10 days or so, which means the dolls will probably be shipped out in January, but I'll try to convince my managers to prolong the time for preorder.

---- The new body will be slightly more plump compared with the original AIO doll, some customers complained about the original AIO doll being too skinny, that's why we decided to make those changes.

---- I don't think they have. You'll have to store them on their feet with the standing option or laying them down just like you mentioned.

Mike.

lars77
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lars77 »

Mike+Sanhui wrote: ---- The new body will be slightly more plump compared with the original AIO doll, some customers complained about the original AIO doll being too skinny, that's why we decided to make those changes.
In my opinion, the current AIO body looks perfect like it is. A more plump variant would make it unattractive for me. To be sure, I will wait for the first official pictures and hope, the difference is insignificant. :)

Will the breast size be the same?

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

Thank you for quick answers!
Mike+Sanhui wrote: And just to be sure, will this be the exact same body type as the original AIO doll?
---- The new body will be slightly more plump compared with the original AIO doll, some customers complained about the original AIO doll being too skinny, that's why we decided to make those changes.
This has me a bit worried though. Could this mean bigger breasts and more weight too?
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

Knightshift
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Knightshift »

Nord wrote:Thank you for quick answers!
Mike+Sanhui wrote: And just to be sure, will this be the exact same body type as the original AIO doll?
This has me a bit worried though. Could this mean bigger breasts and more weight too?
I'd have some apprehension as well. If the body is different than the original AI model I'd request a few photos of the new design to be certain I am pleased with what I'm about to purchase. That shouldn't be too much to ask from any manufacturer.
The first five days after the weekend are always the hardest.

esquisseallure
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by esquisseallure »

Id like to know the dimensions first. Finalize those and I'll make my final decision. And yes I personally would like to see a more plump version. I'd prefer dimensions around the 158cm size.
Snuggle buddy --> XYColo 163cm LB

Wishlist: Tayu, Elsababe 148cm, lushdoll

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

Excited to see the final product too.
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

Doll Master
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doll Master »

Mike+Sanhui wrote:The new body will be slightly more plump compared with the original AIO doll, some customers complained about the original AIO doll being too skinny, that's why we decided to make those changes.
I am concerned Mike.

Does this mean that there will be two different versions of AIO dolls? :(

Will the original Marya AIO doll be altered in the future? :?

The 160cm doll body is one of the best on the market! :|

It would be a mistake to discontinue the original 160cm! :evil:

I would very much prefer if you would just offer the original 160cm AIO doll with more variety of heads and also add the flexi skeleton feature to it.
You can see she is perfect the way she is. Not too skinny at all. Thanks.

Mike+Sanhui
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Mike+Sanhui »

Hey Doll Master,

Of course the original 160 AIO will still be available, it's one of the most popular SANHUI models, we're just trying something new here. :)

Mike.

Mike+Sanhui
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Mike+Sanhui »

I just talked to our design team, more photos of the new 160cm AIO will be available soon, I'll keep you guys posted on it. :)

Mike.

[Speedy]

Post by [Speedy] »

Great to see this moving forward!

I will just add my opinion on the thickness of the new doll, I'd like to see her more plump as well. With much larger breasts than the first AIO. Of course, it will be impossible to please everyone.

Thanks a lot for the update, Mike! Looking forward to seeing the first photos of her!

pineapple69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by pineapple69 »

Is it possible to change the head? I'd be very interested in the original AIO body with the elf head

Mike+Sanhui
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Mike+Sanhui »

pineapple69 wrote:Is it possible to change the head? I'd be very interested in the original AIO body with the elf head
Hey pineapple69,

It's impossible to change the head. :)

Mike.

esquisseallure
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by esquisseallure »

Is there any update on the sizes and dimensions?
Snuggle buddy --> XYColo 163cm LB

Wishlist: Tayu, Elsababe 148cm, lushdoll

INFORMATIONS