www.the-doll-house.com

FedEx Sweden

The-Doll-House is a UK retailer of Premium quality, photorealistic, kinaesthetically convincing, high-end, luxury Silicone and TPE Sex/Love dolls, delivered to all Continents. All responsibility for EU Import Duty and Customs & Excise costs are assumed by The-Doll-House. No hidden costs incurred with purchases from The-Doll-House. Some of the best UK Sex Doll prices can be found at The-Doll-House. We are waiting for you!
tommie987654321
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: FedEx Sweden

Post by tommie987654321 »

The-Doll-House wrote:UPDATE!

My customer just emailed me to tell me that delivery of said refused doll had just been delivered.
I checked the tracking and this does corroborate this.

I have emailed the customer to request that he check everything for damages etc, so we will see what he has to say.

I am guessing that someone overruled this decision within FedEx - I did not take it further, but maybe because we have history of importing these goods into Sweden, that this gave credence to our argument that they are not obscene in nature?
So it seems that someone was trying too hard to bang the Social Justice Warrior Drum in this case, and was overruled.

I should get the Sex Doll Federation/Union organised so that we have an organisation that can put pressure on organisations that do this sort of thing.
What does everyone think?

Sex Doll Federation / Union is a great idea. :thumbs_up:
Especially in UK , when trying to deal with Customs / Border Force zealots :evil:

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

The-Doll-House wrote:UPDATE!

My customer just emailed me to tell me that delivery of said refused doll had just been delivered.

I have emailed the customer to request that he check everything for damages etc, so we will see what he has to say.

I am guessing that someone overruled this decision within FedEx - I did not take it further, but maybe because we have history of importing these goods into Sweden, that this gave credence to our argument that they are not obscene in nature?
So it seems that someone was trying too hard to bang the Social Justice Warrior Drum in this case, and was overruled.

I should get the Sex Doll Federation/Union organised so that we have an organisation that can put pressure on organisations that do this sort of thing.
Great news indeed ! :D

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

Arthur1960 wrote:Well that's a happy turn of events Phil! Yes anything that gives us a higher profile and bangs a drum in support of doll owners/vendors/manufacturers has to be a good thing. Frankly I'm a bit surprised that this has occurred in a country like Sweden as it's something you would probably associate with a more conservative country and Sweden has always struck me as somewhere that has an open, broadminded approach to all things sexual? Like you say, maybe this was just a rogue FedEx employee?

Well... as someone who lives in Sweden I'm not surprised at all that this can happen....

The left wing feminists totally dominate these kind of questions and I don't see doll owners as something that they would likely approve.

You know, oppression, objectification of women and training for rapists. the usual stuff :roll:

The-Doll-House
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by The-Doll-House »

Kudos brethren.

I must form this organisation, so that we can support an organisation to fight this madness.
I will try to find a way that you all can support this anonymously.
Kind Regards,

Phil

The-Doll-House
https://www.the-doll-house.com
Buy Sex Dolls, Beautiful Full-Size & Fully Move-able, Just For You!

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

Sofos wrote:
Arthur1960 wrote:Well that's a happy turn of events Phil! Yes anything that gives us a higher profile and bangs a drum in support of doll owners/vendors/manufacturers has to be a good thing. Frankly I'm a bit surprised that this has occurred in a country like Sweden as it's something you would probably associate with a more conservative country and Sweden has always struck me as somewhere that has an open, broadminded approach to all things sexual? Like you say, maybe this was just a rogue FedEx employee?

Well... as someone who lives in Sweden I'm not surprised at all that this can happen....

The left wing feminists totally dominate these kind of questions and I don't see doll owners as something that they would likely approve.

You know, oppression, objectification of women and training for rapists. the usual stuff :roll:
That makes no sense though. Fedex is not a Swedish company, and there is nothing illegal about these dolls in Sweden. There is nothing political about this problem, and whatever those crazy people have against sexdolls personally shouldn't affect the companies business. This must be someone or few people in their office that have the power but hardly the right to do this, and they should really just be fired by now. The company can't offer to ship a package from one country just to have it denied and destroyed in another, BY THEIR OWN OFFICE. That makes no sense! If Fedex don't want to deal with sexdolls in particular then fine, but it has to be worldwide. This kind of behavior can put people and businesses in ruin, and is definitely not good for Fedex image.

Anyway, I did contact Mike at Sanhui a few days ago, and he said that they do offer to ship with UPS as well for safe delivery.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wight »

The Sex Doll Federation could produce professional weight to various disputes. Case studies, laws and precedents are strong arm at negotiation.
Sometimes the situation is uneven - zealous official against common individual who does not want public dispute, and sometimes both sides poorly informed about law and consumer rights.
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

123betta
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 123betta »

You should take this ilegal act by FedEx Sweden up with FedEx China. I dont know if some countries have regulation in their laws that refuse sex dolls of adult size but its obvious that Sweden not have that kind of laws. FedEx as an international shipping provider is well known with the content of the package once it is shipped from China and by accepting it in the first place they have taken the responsebility and get paied to make sure the package ends up on your address. I am pretty sure FedEx China dont want to miss shipments like this in the future and will take action if they become aware of how the practice is in small countries like Sweden

RogerSmith

Post by RogerSmith »

If it's really a chick saying this and she's rejecting a 168cm, maybe it's just an excuse to not pick up the box. If there wasn't some personal objection, she'd have to admit she's unfit for the physical demands of her job. They don't have these kinds of problems in China cause their delivery ladies are built like Yuan Herong.

Taylr
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Taylr »

The-Doll-House wrote:UPDATE! My customer just emailed me to tell me that delivery of said refused doll had just been delivered.
I checked the tracking and this does corroborate this. I have emailed the customer to request that he check everything for damages etc, so we will see what he has to say. I am guessing that someone overruled this decision within FedEx - I did not take it further, but maybe because we have history of importing these goods into Sweden, that this gave credence to our argument that they are not obscene in nature. So it seems that someone was trying too hard to bang the Social Justice Warrior Drum in this case, and was overruled. I should get the Sex Doll Federation/Union organised so that we have an organisation that can put pressure on organisations that do this sort of thing. What does everyone think?
My thought would be that someone in their legal department got wind of this and told them to reverse the decision, because no company can arbitrarily decide that a legal product is unacceptable for delivery, without providing advance notice of their new policy. If they had sent a notice to you stating they no longer would deliver such items and you went ahead and shipped such an item, then it would have been your problem, whether or not the product is legal in the destination country. Because they did not forewarn you, any reasonable court would have found them liable for your loss. I won't go into the explanation of why they entered into a contract with you when you shipped the item, but that is the crux of the matter - you had a contract and they attempted to alter it without your agreement. A huge no-no in contract law.
When one encounters a situation or circumstance the reason for which appears illusive it is best to ask one's self; cui bono? Who benefits?

Sanhui - 145cm C Sakura Head
Sanhui - 102cm
6YE Doll - 132cm #3 Hd
ASDoll - 160cm Male
WMDoll - 168cm A #160 Hd

ThatOneGuy

Post by ThatOneGuy »

I just don't get why people have to pry into other people's lives and try to ruin things. So some guy wants a doll, who cares? I just can't wrap my head around the mind set of giving a shit about what other people buy and do with their lives. No one at fedex complains when someone buys a 10 foot horse dildo, so why do they care if someone gets a life size doll? The world would be a vastly better place if people stopped infringing on everyone else's rights and privacy.

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

The-Doll-House wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:52 am UPDATE!

I read these events with a lot of interest. Indeed, it looks like someone tried their own personal views on this (I can guess the demograph) and somehow got overruled, but in that weird quiet way. Seen it happen with me when I actually fought back in a personal case, when they thought I wasn't going to fight back. I'm generally polite and some of these people see politeness as weakness. They hope you won't fight it and NEVER apologise when they get caught out unless it goes public. But it just goes to show what happens when these kinds of 'acolytes' start getting some power. They won't care about rules or justice, just getting their way that suits their ideology.

There definitely needs to be some kind of organisation to at least force them to have to make an account of themselves which will usually scare them, cos they know what they're doing is against the rules.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

INFORMATIONS