http://www.climax-doll.com/

Review of the BBW mini doll 72cm

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
Dimmidome
Active Poster
Active Poster

Review of the BBW mini doll 72cm

Post by Dimmidome »

Hello there. I got this a little bit ago but I wanted to take some time to experience the doll before I would continue with a review.

Most of the text here is for minor things. If you just wanna know about the doll, the pictures say alot!

Before I get to the point of the doll, I would at first like to speak about the customer service. My previous doll I ordered did have a neck issue, but It was resolved quickly with Climax after I let them know. I was able to get a replacement since then. I appreciate that a lot. Also, the doll comes with a lovely fleece blanket.

To specify I ordered the Tan version. Heres something I realized though, If you get Tan TPE it might a bit more hardy than having a lighter skin. As a previous owner of another doll they created, the TPE was far more softer in the other (yellow skinned doll) than in this one. It's not by too wide of a margin, but there is a definite difference. The other factor is that it maybe is a small doll, and the breasts and ass are just pure TPE instead of being cotton filled, but I'm not quite sure. It just feels more pushy than my other doll. Either way, I believe there is a correlation. Otherwise the TPE formula is great.

If you want to trade a certain amount of softness for sturdyness, this might be the way to go. It hasn't really had much damage so far, but my other soft doll did not hold up as well (even in this short amount of time). They are still great, of course, and I predict the wear on this doll to be a lot less significant over time. So that's a plus!

On Arrival.

It arrived with a few things:
An Enema Bulb
A Vibrator
A Usb Heater
The Fleece
The Head
The Doll Body

Though I don't plan on using the first three, it was nice of them to throw them in.

The Doll.

Looks great off the bat, but the privates are lackluster, specifically the vaginal area. The anus looks great though. I have no argument on the body shape, as it looks lovely.

Articulation

The arms won't bend past 90 degree angles.

The hands are also stuck in a karate chop position and i'm not a fan of it. No bendable fingers. They are floppy.

Both the Feet and Hands at their core are movable with these noose shaped wires. I could imagine in the long term of adjusting them, they could wear out. I am cautious about this so I keep them in the same position. The feet aren't exactly made for standing, so if you plan on displaying her, she has to sit. The feet would bend inwards and she would fall on her face.

The neck does tilt from side to side. It seems to hold.

The Feel

Don't expect oral on this doll, it should be a no-brainer.

The Vaginal and Anal holes both share this ribbon texture that swirls through the hole. In the vaginal area, it seems to be the strongest point of the texture, and is very lackluster. There are some other bumps but they pale to the strong feel of the ribbon. Not a fan.

The Anal area on the otherhand has a great feeling of the opening (The best part in my opinion), as well as special bumps for the anal texture. I enjoyed it quite a lot.

Both holes don't go very deep, so if you are well endowed, do not expect to go all the way in. The anal area seems about 4.75 inches deep, and the vaginal area about 5-6 inches deep. So that's as far as it should go. But it is a smaller doll, so it should be expected. If you are average or on the smaller side, you are good to go!

Conclusion

Pictures of my doll with a wig I bought seperately.

This doll is close to 600$, and the question is... Is this a must have?

Pros:
Small and can easily hide
Thick but in a small package
Fun to cuddle with
Easy to get facial accessories
A bit on the sturdy side (and still soft)
Easy clean-up for body
Easy clean-ups in insert (holes aren't that deep.)
Sturdy (darker skin tone might be a factor)

Cons:
Insert textures are lacking. Could be better.
High cost. (If you saved up a little more, you could get an actual doll (which may be worth it))
No interchangable heads (as of yet)
No finger articulation
Feet and hands are on fat wires.

I personally rate it at a 7/10. It does what it needs to do and I do enjoy it, but I would rather much go to my other doll/toys first before I would use this one. But it's fun for a quickie, and the clean-up is a breeze. Wish mine was even softer though.

Till the next review...

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Review of the BBW mini doll 72cm

Post by CF »

We can't see anything :(

Sign in required
This page may contain erotic or adult imagery. You'll need to sign in if you still want to view it.
By continuing, you acknowledge that you are 18+ years of age.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Dimmidome
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dimmidome »

CF wrote:We can't see anything :(

Sign in required
This page may contain erotic or adult imagery. You'll need to sign in if you still want to view it.
By continuing, you acknowledge that you are 18+ years of age.
How about now?

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

No. Can you simply post the images here?
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Dimmidome
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dimmidome »

Sorry about that, I have quite a lot of photos and im not exactly sure how it works on here. I think I'll try to figure something else out.

But if you have an imgur account, it should be easy to see. I didn't realize it barred entry untill now.

InfiniteDoll
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by InfiniteDoll »

I'm still waiting for someone to post some unobstructed photos of this doll, to scale, perhaps standing up. I don't know why photos of the dolls always have to be an optical illusion.

jiayi
Management
Management

Post by jiayi »

Hi dimmidome,
Here is the link to the Newbie Welcome Page. If you scroll about 3/4s of eh way down you will see a tutorial on adding pics to a post:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369
I am looking forward to seeing your pics as I am considering a small doll myself.

AG83
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by AG83 »

InfiniteDoll wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:39 pm I'm still waiting for someone to post some unobstructed photos of this doll, to scale, perhaps standing up. I don't know why photos of the dolls always have to be an optical illusion.
I understand where you’re coming from ENTIRELY. Isn’t that so frustrating…and quite frankly, DISHONEST?!

I will…once I order my 72CM Maria, I intend to right THE most comprehensive review of the 72cm mini-doll on the internet. Complete with VIDEO and PICS. I plan to order this week and should receive 10days after that. Be on the lookout.

INFORMATIONS