www.wmdolls.com

Fiery Redhead (New WM172B doll)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ThirstyBear
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Fiery Redhead (New WM172B doll)

Post by ThirstyBear »

I haven't even gotten my first doll yet, and I'm already wanting to get this one too. I hope they pay Mandos well, because it is his photos that are selling me these dolls.
Fuck it, it is what it is.

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

ThirstyBear wrote:I haven't even gotten my first doll yet, and I'm already wanting to get this one too. I hope they pay Mandos well, because it is his photos that are selling me these dolls.
Well his photos sold her to me :)

Mine is arriving soon: -
image (3)_edited.jpg
image (3)_edited.jpg (100.51 KiB) Viewed 3016 times
image (2)_edited, cropped.jpg
image (2)_edited, cropped.jpg (144.81 KiB) Viewed 3016 times
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

PDutus wrote:
ThirstyBear wrote:I haven't even gotten my first doll yet, and I'm already wanting to get this one too. I hope they pay Mandos well, because it is his photos that are selling me these dolls.

image (3)_edited.jpg
Man that is one hot looking doll there
Congratulations

For me personally i just wish they had made this doll an A cup
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

Dollicious2 wrote:
PDutus wrote:

image (3)_edited.jpg
Man that is one hot looking doll there
Congratulations

For me personally i just wish they had made this doll an A cup
Cheers :) I've always quite liked the Nava head (#64), but found the 168A it usually sits on too thin, especially in the legs. So I got to thinking, how would this head look on the new 172B. I think the results speak for themselves :)

I will of course post more pics once she arrives.

Yes, an A cup could look very good :)
My girls:

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

PDutus - wow! That is my dream doll right there, they seem to have cracked the Cocoa colour code, very nice. What a lovely gal, I hope you will be pleased with her. Personally I might have gone for the default areola size colouring, that is the beauty of customizing a doll - you get exactly what you want, eh? I totally share your feelings towards the 168A, she is a bit thin.
I think I need to see if I still have the #64 in tan to match my own doll - kiiller combo!

As for the breast size and nipple size on this doll, they are all part of the supermodel/Victoria´s Secret concept with the 32B cup breasts. The nipples and areola texture are also custom designed on this doll to be smaller, measurements taken from a real woman with 32B cup breasts.

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

mandos wrote:PDutus - wow! That is my dream doll right there, they seem to have cracked the Cocoa colour code, very nice. What a lovely gal, I hope you will be pleased with her. Personally I might have gone for the default areola size colouring, that is the beauty of customizing a doll - you get exactly what you want, eh? I totally share your feelings towards the 168A, she is a bit thin.
I think I need to see if I still have the #64 in tan to match my own doll - kiiller combo!

As for the breast size and nipple size on this doll, they are all part of the supermodel/Victoria´s Secret concept with the 32B cup breasts. The nipples and areola texture are also custom designed on this doll to be smaller, measurements taken from a real woman with 32B cup breasts.
Hi Mandos,

Thanks for your comments and info, especially regarding breast and nipple size. In retrospect I think I went a bit over the top with the areola size, but judicious application of make-up removal should sort that out.

Oh apologies for the late reply - a suspected bout of food poisoning on Monday evening turned into a full blown perforated appendix, which was removed today. Coincided with the arrival of my new Sino 161E, who arrived on Tuesday and is still in her box!
My girls:

Puppenspieler666
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Puppenspieler666 »

I like the body with the small breasts. Does anyone know where the blue lingerie is from?

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Hey Puppenspieler666,

Got your PM and answered it, sorry I could not point you in the exact direction as I bought it back in 2017 I think for the 157B before she arrived. If you do find it I am sure more guys would appreciate it if you posted a link in this thread as this lingerie set fit like a tight glove on this doll.
For the record I removed the label (I always do because they tend to stain the doll as they are made in much cheaper material than the rest), but the panties are XS and bra I think is 30B.

Leeahs_friend
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Leeahs_friend »

in the background all set and ready to leave :wink:

PDutus did you got her tracking code already?

and yes Emilie is also a 172B and as she will travel to my vendor first I don't know where she stays right now :whistle:

greetz Leeahs friend
Attachments
look who is there in the background :)
look who is there in the background :)
Emilie.jpg (224 KiB) Viewed 2724 times

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

Leeahs_friend wrote:in the background all set and ready to leave :wink:

PDutus did you got her tracking code already?

and yes Emilie is also a 172B and as she will travel to my vendor first I don't know where she stays right now :whistle:

greetz Leeahs friend
She’s with Cloud Climax :)
My girls:

manfredixon
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by manfredixon »

nicvncnt wrote:That would be the WM162B which also has a more realistic waist. WM don't promote this doll for some reason but you can see pics on the vendor websites or in my girl Samantha's doll gallery. This doll has been listed as anything from an A cup to a D cup but you can see from the pics in her gallery that she's no more than a B cup.
This is probably still my favorite body shape to date, she's just friggin gorgeous! I love the "more realistic waist", as you put it, and the average sized wonderfully shaped breasts. The slit is definitely OK too by my standards. Only downsides are lack of HR (hyper realism) and the hefty weight. Also US (ultra soft) TPE would be fantastic, but on a heavy doll like this she'd likely tear way too easily. Shame. I'd love to get her! If she'd be available in HR I probably still would...

MFDX.SE WEBSITE & YOUTUBE >> YES! Doll photo sets and videos - go watch!

Currently doll-less! Past companions: 155cm Siluomei, 140cm Siluomei, 155cm IronTech, WMDoll 162B, XY Doll 168B, XY Doll 148D, Starpery 169C, Starpery 171A
Photo galleries: XY Doll gallery 1 - Gallery addition 1 - Gallery addition 2

doll-o-grapher

Post by doll-o-grapher »

Mr Mandos - could I suggest a Lee-loo themed cosplay for your next photo session with this model?
She certainly could do Alice too, if you can find leather pants to fit.

tombrokaw
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by tombrokaw »

If anyone has experience with this doll can you please tell me if rear entry works well?

I'm looking for a second doll but this one thing is a must since my previous YL 165 is not good for that.

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

They call this a B cup breasts doll but all I see is C cups
Can't these doll makers get it done correctly is what I'm wondering
I've seen better from WM before
The nipples are placed awkwardly too high as well
DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Hey guys,

Sorry for the late reply, I have not checked this thread for a while.

doll-o-grapher, thanks for the tip, I will check it out. I loved the movie 5th Element (was my favourite for many years) but I not a huge fan of Miss Jovovic, she is a little bit on the thin side for my taste. Oufits were nice though :)

D2, I appreciate your input - you have made it very clear what kind of doll you are looking for in this and other threads with this doll. I assure you that the breasts are indeed on paper B cups, however they are big in diameter and therefore might look bigger than they are. Saying that this dol is a B cup is not a sales pitch, it is fact. She even wears B cup bras in real life, C cups are too roomy - unless you get a tiny 28C, then it might fit but will be very tight around the torso.
When it comes to what kind of body shape we like we are all different. The doll was deliberately designed this way because I like the breasts this way, I like it when they look extremely perky and almost bordering on fake looking - we are different in this opinion I understand, and that is ok. So we got it 100% correct with this one, in my view. For those who like other types of bodies and shape of breasts we did not get it right :)
Why don´t you send me some examples of the body you like in PM and I will see what I can do, if it looks interesting I can pitch it to WM and see what happens - mind you developing a doll from start to finish takes ages, so no promises are made.

tombrokaw, hopefully some owners will surface at some point. This doll is not a big seller so there are not many owners around.

INFORMATIONS