sanhuiofficial.com

She finally arrived...and some cautionary advice...

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
RogerSmith

Re: She finally arrived...and some cautionary advice...

Post by RogerSmith »

ashblacktail wrote:
So today I got her outta the case, gave her a sponge bath, powdered her(I couldn't believe how much of a difference that makes in how soft she is), got a bikini on her, got her into the bed(which she has taken over now, haha), and that's about it. I didn't realize how taxing it would be to be moving her around(doesn't help I didn't get any sleep yesterday waiting on her to show up then having to go work all night either, -.-"). Is all good tho, I'll have days off next week and all the holidays off so there will be plenty of time to bond then.

Kudos to you guys who handle several dolls at once or do a lot of photography work. Now having seen first hand what goes into moving them around I have a much deeper respect for you guys. I didn't think it'd be that much of a work out but I should have known. Stiff joints that don't want to move coupled with having to lift her/move her about 4 times during the whole process was a bit more than I thought it'd be. Her skeleton seems fine. The hips were pretty stiff, especially the left one. When I was cleaning her off in order to get her back and booty I gently rolled her on to her side and when I did so her hip popped(didn't break, just made a pop) and her leg settled and became quite a bit easier to move. I think the joint just had a lot of pressure on it and was locked up and when I rolled her on her side it took the pressure off.

Her back is very easy to move, I know this was a point of contention these last few days on the forum with the older model skeletons. It takes minimal force to move the joint in her back(just laying her down on the bed her own weight was enough for the joint in her back to let her align herself to the memory foam on the bed without me even touching her). It's not a loose joint tho, once you get it into a position it'll stay there till you try to move again, it's just when you do move it it's fairly easy to do(much easier than her hips were lmao).

I gave up on the ankle joints. They can rotate fine, but trying to point the feet downward(position they need to be in for high heels) isn't happening. Those joints are locked up hard. I put as much pressure as I felt was safe to do so to try to move them and they didn't budge at all, so I'm guessing it's just gonna take time for those to loosen up. I get why Sanhui did this(so the doll can temporarily stand if need be) and I don't fault them for it at all as that's a useful thing even for a non-standing type doll like mine(she's gonna be bed ridden most of her life). I also understand why people go for the standing dolls for dressing them(getting a bikini bottom on a 80 lbs doll lying on memory foam took a bit of thinking).

Overall I'm very happy with her. She has a few blemishes here and there but I guess that just make her unique, ><. I'm sure in time she'll loosen up a bit and I'll get the hang of cleaning her and dressing her so that it is easier. For now though, I'm just content she's home.
She looks great in that bikini 8) Did you buy that daki for her?

ashblacktail
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ashblacktail »

Yeah I did. I love anime, particularly ecchi and have a bunch of wall scrolls and statues already. The daki I picked up to use as a buffer between the doll and myself while I’m asleep in case I toss and turn so I don’t bang into her.
Wherever you go, the sky is the sky and people are people.

Ravness Blacktail's Review(SH168) viewtopic.php?f=87&t=139631

oktyp
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by oktyp »

ashblacktail wrote: it's dimensions are 160x40x30 cms. (...).
Thanks ashblacktail. I was hoping the height would be closer to 25-27cm instead 30 which doesn't fit in the planned place, I will have to figure out something different.

JohnnyD
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by JohnnyD »

Thanks so much for sharing this story. I haven't bought one yet and whenever I saw the cases and their added prices I was like nah, I'm good. However, after reading this story, I'm 100% going to buy a flight case.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

She looks great man! :thumbs_up:
You have good taste.
Have fun and take good care of her.
If you ever have more questions, feel free to ask.

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

INFORMATIONS