sanhuiofficial.com

Estimated Release Date of the New 160cm AIO Nonoka Doll

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Kishiin73
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Estimated Release Date of the New 160cm AIO Nonoka Doll

Post by Kishiin73 »

They might not be "Sanhui's best work", but I do for one like the more simple poses. They make it easier to appreciate the shape of the doll, rather than complicated modeling ones.

I second To815 though in the questioning over the shrugging shoulder option, as well as sharing some of his disapointment over the "plump" statement. I myself was expecting a bit more.... "meat". I guess that once the specs of the doll are posted, we might have further information for comparing the numbers with Marya's.

Overall though, good job on the doll nonetheless! Maybe it is the poses that creates this effect, but I find the AIO models to show more details than their sisters, like the curves of the thighs in the groin area, and her cute little butt ;)

Renrinken
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Renrinken »

I think I was feeling the bit opposite on plump comments. AIO was pretty well balanced, so was worried things would go overbored. Was happy to see proportions were largely the same.

I do agree the pictures she looks sad, was wondering why since previous Nonoka head pictures we seen doesn't have that vibe. I think it just a missmatch of face/wig, but its hard to pinpoint.

lars77
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lars77 »

Nice to see the first pictures :). I don't see a big difference compared to the Maria AIO. Maybe the waist has 2-3cm more or the arms are a little more plump. I am curious about the final dimensions.

I also see a difference on the head:
The "original" head looks innocent, but quite neutral. On this photos, Nonoka looks more lustful for me - or in some perspectives also sad. Maybe, another wig or makeup would fit better.

james 1966
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james 1966 »

Very nice doll, great proportions. One thing though...something seems off with the eyes...they don't seem symmetrical. One eye looks higher than the other. Am I wrong? :?

Renrinken
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Renrinken »

james 1966 wrote:Very nice doll, great proportions. One thing though...something seems off with the eyes...they don't seem symmetrical. One eye looks higher than the other. Am I wrong? :?
At least to me it looks like she is leaning towards the left on a lot of the pictures, so that and a lot of the side angles probably makes it look uneven. From everything I can tell it same head as the advertised Honoka head. https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=120105 And from the pictures posted there it looks fairly level.

To815
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by To815 »

She is hot Af
The new photos made me sure to buy this doll 8O
but i wait for the first reviews from customers here on TDF
and the exact measurements has to be on the webside bevor i buy any doll
but then 100% with all upgrades

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

Good to see her finally! She's looking great (nekos ftw!), not very different at all compared to the original. Very hard to see any difference at all tbh, but then again the lighting is very different in this set and doesn't highlight shapes the same way.

Maybe the limbs are a bit thicker? I would not mind that as it would just make regular clothes fit her better. Maybe I'm imagining, but the breasts do look a bit more "full", although still likely the same cup size.

I don't think she look sad, but more of a cute or innocent expression. I have a friend that does that all the time to get away with stupid things, lol. It's in the shape of the eyebrows, and the angle of eyeshadow, which I'm sure can be adjusted if requested.

Anyways, I have it pre-ordered but will await the final data on her weight and measurements. Can't imagine it will differ a lot, but still important imo, especially the weight.

Btw, would it be possible to find out what color options this doll have in the pictures? I'd like to believe it's #2 for body color, but I'm completely lost with nipples and labia colors which are too intense for my taste but at least a reference.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

Mike+Sanhui
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Mike+Sanhui »

Specifications of 160cm AIO Nonoka:
Height: 160cm (5' 3'')
Design: Seamless neck design
Joints: Ball Joints
Head Circle: 50cm (1' 7.7'')
Shoulder Width: 37cm (1' 2.5'')
With Teeth: Yes
With Tongue: Yes
Bust: 79cm (2' 7.1'')
Under Bust: 62cm (2' 0.4'')
Hip: 80cm (2' 7.5'')
Waist: 53cm (1' 8.8'')
Shoulder Width: 34cm (1' 1.4'')
Torso length (Shoulder to vagina): 51cm (1' 8'')
Arm Length: 59cm (1' 11.2'')
Leg Length: 81cm (2' 8'')
Length of foot: 22cm (8.66'')
Oral Depth: 10cm (4'')
Anus Depth: 14cm (5.5'')
Vagina Depth: 17cm (6.7'')
Weight: 30KG (66.14lb)
Sex Openings: Mouth / Anus / Vagina
Dimensions: 162cm * 44cm * 38cm (5' 3.78'' * 1' 5.3'' * 1' 3'')

To815
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by To815 »

Good Work love it :multi:

5cm more waist
3cm more Shoulder Width
2cm more Bust
2cm more Under Bust
1cm more Hip
1cm less Leg Length
2cm less Vagina Depth

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

There we go! Numbers are looking great. Subtle, but especially that added waist size will likely make a good difference for clothes like bodysuits and such. Good to see you managed to keep that weight too, which is same weight as my current 140cm TPE doll, lol.

This is a no-brainer for me. I'll just have to make some photoshopping to provide as reference for what colors I want on details. I'll throw you guys and email tomorrow :D
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

esquisseallure
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by esquisseallure »

The dimensions were pretty close to what I expected and as so I'll pass on this doll. Maybe next time as is much too close to the dimensions of my 156cm.
Snuggle buddy --> XYColo 163cm LB

Wishlist: Tayu, Elsababe 148cm, lushdoll

james 1966
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james 1966 »

That is nice not having that unsightly neck seem to look at, especially if you're looking up at the doll :wink: . Nice looking hands and feet as well. Do the shoulders shrug on this skeleton?

HornedPear

Post by HornedPear »

Nord wrote:There we go! Numbers are looking great. Subtle, but especially that added waist size will likely make a good difference for clothes like bodysuits and such. Good to see you managed to keep that weight too, which is same weight as my current 140cm TPE doll, lol.

This is a no-brainer for me. I'll just have to make some photoshopping to provide as reference for what colors I want on details. I'll throw you guys and email tomorrow :D
A agree about the waist size. Those extra 5 cm really give her more realistic dimensions and will certainly help with clothes.

If she had A or B cup breasts, she would be the perfect doll for me. I'm planning to get a new doll in March when I get my annual bonus. The 160 small breast was at the top of my consideration but, aside from the breasts, I really like the small tweaks in proportions of this doll. I've still got two months to decide. Hopefully there will be more pictures by then, maybe even from customers.

Last Light
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Last Light »

The Nonoka head was the first one I truly liked from Sanhui. Might be the heavier makeup or darker lighting, but I can barely see a resemblance. All the other pics of Nonoka (#22/23) on TDF and Sanhui look very different. Is the AIO using Nonoka A or B? Maybe that's the difference I'm seeing, since I've only seen the B face. Also not a fan of the 9% extra shoulder width. It was the only other thing that stuck out to me.

dollnewb

Post by dollnewb »

Yeah I have to say again, not a good look for this doll. I get it strokes and folks, but this is aio, no changing the head. With so few silicone aio on the market, its frustrating when it requires "perspective" to get into. Manufacturers, c'mon now.

INFORMATIONS