sexyrealsexdolls.com

RealisticDoll.ru Torso Ass - looking for experiences/reviews

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
sticks
Apprentice
Apprentice

RealisticDoll.ru Torso Ass - looking for experiences/reviews

Post by sticks »

On my mission to buy the most realistic torso/hip I always seem to come back to the Torso Ass toy by the enigmatic Russian manufacturer Realistic Doll. Really would like to take the plunge on this one.

I've tried to search The Doll Forum and the internet in general for any definite past experiences of purchasing from Realistic Doll or reviews of their products but no luck. It has been talked about before multiple times on TDF and elsewhere but I haven't yet found anything concrete from past discussions.

This is why I'm making a dedicated post for the Realistic Doll Torso toys to hopefully get some updates. I guess my main questions are: Are they legit/good to buy from and are their Torso Ass toys (or any other products) as great as they look?

https://realisticdoll.ru/toys

(I'm not completely sure if this is the correct subforum for this post, mods please accept my apology and move if necessary)

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: RealisticDoll.ru Torso Ass - looking for experiences/rev

Post by manobon »

These look Amazing - and all their videos are good demonstrations of softness, maneuverability, etc. (And their prices don't seem too bad)

Hope people chime in with reviews - especially regarding any of their toys/hips

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

They look great, haven't heard of them before but the softness of their silicone look better than most I've seen on Chinese silicone dolls.

sticks
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by sticks »

I am currently speaking with their customer service representative and he is very fast to reply, eager to help and provides detailed answers. Based on their customer service alone, I get the gut feeling that they are legit and a good seller.

toroto

Post by toroto »

The behavior of the materials on the website looks awesome. The full body doll doesn't appear to have a rigid skeleton, but adds to the realism in the vids

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

Looking at the video again, the butt looks very soft for silicone.
Hopefully someone here will get one sometime to review.

sticks
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by sticks »

toroto wrote:The behavior of the materials on the website looks awesome. The full body doll doesn't appear to have a rigid skeleton, but adds to the realism in the vids
The torso toys do look they're best in class of in the market. By the way, I did not buy the doll yet as I bought the Sinloli torso for a "budget" version. This still remains on the wishlist. Had to reply to you this way as I can't yet send private messages.

sticks
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by sticks »

By the way, this is what RealisticDoll had to say about the difference between the Torso Ass - Light and Torso Ass - Doll Alexa versions:

Torso Ass - light is the same in appearance and internal holes with Torso Ass - (doll Alexa). Torso Ass - light is a light weight and simplified version from (Torso Ass - doll Alexa). Torso Ass - light has no super soft implants in the buttocks and Torso Ass - light is not as flexible as (Torso Ass - doll Alexa)

If you want to get the Toy as realistic as possible to the touch and mobility, indistinguishable from human flesh, then this is Torso Ass - doll Alexa, this is exactly the option that is used in our Kukle - Alexa.

Dollphan

Post by Dollphan »

Sticks,

You have good taste in Ass toys!
I am sure you've seen my posts from three or four years ago about the torso ass and I too have been unable to find anyone who has reviewed it. In my communications with realisticdoll, they have always been helpful and professional. They say that they have many customers in the US but no website I have found has any evidence of an actual owner. Maybe they are shy? They did send me pictures of the internal texture at some point in the past and it looked like a bunch of tiny round balls under silicone inside a straight tube which did not appeal to me. That said, I would still like to try it before passing judgement. :lol: :whistle:

Best of luck!

Dollphan

Scriptix
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Scriptix »

The effect of waves in real time and in slow motion

View the video on the seller's website:
https://realisticdoll.ru/item/8#implants

sticks
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by sticks »

Scriptix wrote:The effect of waves in real time and in slow motion
damn that is lifelike. i mean, seriously. wow.

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by manobon »

The deluxe torso and shipping to the US seems to be about $1800

I wish the vaginal canal was realistic/more detailed, bc that movement video is amazing/might be worth it

toroto

Post by toroto »

Personally I had an email exchange back and forth with them where they looked at shipping to my country but said it would be impossible. Based on that exchange I'd say they are legit considering they didn't want to take my money. As far as durability and final production build quality I obviously can't comment. Don't love the sculpt on the head but torso and bodies are great and they offer 3-4 levels of silicone softness. Not sure if that also sddd gel filling or if it's a uniform softness.

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by manobon »

Anyone make any purchases from Realisticdoll.ru and could give any first hand knowledge of the toys/dolls?

Scriptix
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Scriptix »

Seen the sale of an item in this ad:

viewtopic.php?f=122&t=143010

INFORMATIONS