www.sexdollgenie.com

my SDG review, ya it's long

Reviews on Sex Doll Genier Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
ronan
Apprentice
Apprentice

my SDG review, ya it's long

Post by ronan »

Hello and Happy New Year!

Disclaimer; I used a 1 year payment plan and this website was still kinda newish to the forum then. Plus has gone thru a few changes since then. Plus Piper Doll has made a few changes, too. So with that in mind, onward

The main goal was to get a Doll forever brand, Piper Phoebe was 1st on the radar but if i couldn't get her it was undoubtedly gonna be a Doll forever brand.
So, at the time I was really interested in the Piper 130 C-cup (small breast version) but they did NOT advertise her in the C-cup only D-cup, and at this time the "elf" version wasn't out yet (don't even think is even being "hinted" at yet)
I decide to go with a Doll-4ever 135 Debbie A-cup with standing, evo squat, you know the good stuff. No option for hollow or solid breast, for obvious reasons, had to choose solid..done.
Now i just set up the payment plan i wanted, very convenient at the time. They do not carry this particular lender(?) anymore but do still offer payment plans, i just don't know what it's like now. I get my confirmation E-mail, looks good.
But wait, why are they advertising an almost flat chested small doll 135 but not the Piper 130 C-cup that actually has something there? 5 centimeters height can not make that much of a difference? Back to the website, read up on my options. Find out i have 24 hours to change my mind (doesn't state 24 hours from what tho, only bringing this up now because it kinda comes into play later).
I click the live chat icon, at the time it did state whether someone was "available" or "not". I explain my dilemma. I'm told they do sell the smaller breast size Piper 130, it's just not advertised and i do still have time to cancel the first order with no issues and reorder her, cool!
Only issue here is i HAVE TO pick one of D-cup versions (at the time they had like 3-4 version of the same doll just with different names, but all D-cup) and they, the person i was chatting with, "would only have to put a note in my file" to change the doll to the C-cup version, cool!
So i do the whole re-order process, still chatting with this person making sure everything is right. I get my first E-mail confirmation and all it says is;
Jakayla - 130cm | 4' 3" - D Cup x 1
• Free Option: [object Object]
• Skeleton Type: E.V.O - squatting

Nothing else about anything really? no eye colour, wig, standing feet, fixed or built in....nothing!
I'm still chatting, so i explain what i see and am REASSURED that there IS a note in my file with all the options i wanted PLUS C-cup version, cool! That was easy!! HA HA, no.
So after 4 months, yes i waited 4 months, i just couldn't handle looking at such a "limited" looking receipt. I send off my first E-mail basically asking for a better form, an E-mail, receipt, statement, anything so i can have actual proof of what i was getting.
My Email response;
"Upon checking, you have ordered a D-cup and there are no notes of you wanting to have a C-cup for breast size. Don't worry, the doll is not yet in production. Kindly go to Jakayla's production page and resend us the customization you want for your doll and notes for C-cup breast size."

Well ok, that wasn't cool, but anyway i'm now talking to, by E-mail, Kathy so i'm definutley going to get this resolved, right?

Back to the order page, ensuing confusion on my part, basically pricing and not wanting to get a double charge because i AM "reordering" her, i decide to call and sure enough get the same person I've been E-mailing so this should be easy, if not awkward.
We talk for a bit, she reads back everything I've purchased, I confirm everything saying yes after each option is read off to me, then we do the customary "thank you's" and "good bye's". Excitement intensifies when my confirmation E-mail arrives and it's everything i want;

"This is Kathy, we spoke earlier over the phone.

Here are your customizations for Jakayla:

Breast Size - C-cup
Skeleton Type: E.V.O - squatting
Free Option: Customize Hairstyle W-4, Customize Eye Color Blue Green, Customize Skin Color Light Tan, Nails French Manicure Pink, Customize Lips Color Glossy, Areola Size 4cm, Areola Color Light Brown, Customize Breasts Type Solid, Toe Nail Color Pink, Labia Color Pink, Customize Vagina Type Built-in
Customize Feet: Stand Up Feet

Best,

Kathy".

Perfect, can't get any more reassurance than that, right?
That was march, i ordered her in November.
June; I get into a car accident and am laid up for about month. My "normal" bills are taken care of, but one particular bill is under another set of rules and get passed up. I get some stupidly bad news from the overpriced idiot (always get a second opinion, even if you have to crawl) and it seems i'm gonna be out of commission for, in his words; "At the very minimum 6 months". shit.
So July, i finally get the ability to use the computer again unassisted. I E-mail Kathy at SDG, just literally hit "reply" and told them my situation. Basically i was going to be out of a job for months and i wouldn't even be physically fit enough to handle the weight for a year, if not years (haven't got the 2nd opinion yet). I was just wondering if i could cancel the order?
I am on a payment plan and she hasn't been made yet, should be easy, a little paperwork hassle obviously a fee of some kind, but i mean really no loss for either side, right? Well yeah, but no refund of payments, so about $600-$700 loss.
Uh, ok then DON'T cancel and i'll just resell her on TDF or something. Now i just got to figure out how to pay her off, I only needed $975 more.
So my second opinion, turns out i'm not even half as bad as thought. Seriously! was all ready working by September!! but that's a whole other can of worms no one wants to get into.
So Once again E-mail Kathy, just clicked the reply button, explain my situation asking if i even have the ability to pay her off? This is where my appreciation for this vendor fully comes into play; It's been almost 3 months since I've paid anything on this order, some places would've been like, "who are you?" and given me a hard time. Of course it's in default and i CAN still pay it off but only in full, meh no problem. I get the PayPal link and start saving.
November 25th, I E-mail Kathy, i have the payment and confirm the paypal link is still active. I get the final payment sent off.
My confirmation E-mail;

"We'll get the production started.

Here are the custom options, if you can re-confirm:

Breast Size - C-cup
Skeleton Type: E.V.O - squatting
Free Option: Customize HairstyleW-4, Customize Eye ColorBlue Green, Customize Skin ColorLight Tan, NailsFrench Manicure Pink, Customize Lips ColorGlossy, Areola Size4cm, Areola ColorLight Brown, Customize Breasts TypeSolid, Toe Nail ColorPink, Labia ColorPink, Customize Vagina TypeBuilt-in
Customize Feet: Stand Up Feet

Thanks,

Janet"

My reply;
Hi,
I confirm everything looks good. I do have one request if I could change the skin color from light tan to honey light? If not it’s ok.

"Not a problem", now we wait.

December 16th; she's alive, finally!! So cute, they did a very good job on the initial photo's. The absolute first thought was "DAMN she's thick" and in NO way is that "damn" used in a negative way, but some Piper changes have happend over the year and it's very apparent with the boobs, they don't have the "voluptuous" round upswept nipple like breast from when i ordered her. It's the same as the elf body, just no elf ears. So with proper lighting, shadows, and positioning she really doesn't have that "huge D's" look from before, i guess they resemble an ex cheerleader who's about 27 now and just starting to be more "laxed" with the workouts. They are the solid breasts i think, because i was getting C-cup, so that's what i ordered and they are super squishy, i mean for solid breast that's impressive.
Anyways SDG review not Piper. Back to the boobs, i wanted C-cup, these were obviously not C-cup but also they were not the D-cups from before and she is really cute. I debate to myself for awhile if i want to dispute it and end up waiting longer, or just accept her as is. So I confirm the order, but then start to focus on the breast more, and take the time of year into affect, what if i was getting someone else's doll at Christmas time that would suck! I haven't seen any new photos for awhile, especially the small breast. Only recent ones are of the elf version, and the picture i got does "look" like the elf with the ears covered.
Side note: Dollto-china has a factory photo section with a lot of very helpful images for most dolls, not all but a good portion. Not Dollto...but Dollto-china, there is 2 different websites. Back to SDG

I E-mail Kathy once again clicking reply giving my apology and an explanation as to why I thought i might have made a mistake based on the breast size, and the changes Piper has gone threw, not wanting to ruin someones holidays and all, and me getting someone else's doll. and after explaining why the order is for a D-cup but I was confused as to why she wasn't a C-cup.
Now if you actually read it all (i'm sorry) every reply has had my options to what i want listed in it. Most, if not all of our E-mails have been about breast size and making sure i AM getting a C-cup. My received reply;

"Jakayla is D-cup. Choosing a breast size is not a feature as we cannot change the custom mold of a doll.

Hope this clarifies!

Kathy"

Huh? No! really? I'm confused, are you not the one i TALKED to on the PHONE? Are you not the one i have been E-mailing for a year? And yes I do see Janet's signature in there also but it is from the same E-mail chain from Kathy. But EVERYTHING we have been discussing is about me getting C-cup! No that doesn't clarify, FFS!
"Okay Dokey" is all i could reply with. Fuck it! I finally got my Phoebe, everything else is what i ordered, well not 100% on the squat yet, i'm not trying to break anything, but she was on her way and the new boob style really isn't "in your face" as the older one, so i'm ok with it. And i did allready "ok" the photo's so, oh well, "I guess they really weren't listening to me" is the main final take/feeling i get from this entire experience.
I did "technically get exactly what i ordered on paper" just not what I "handshake wink, of course we can do that" ordered. and she did arrive on time, but the packing i think could really use help, because she really is 130cm now, the box was 134 and theirs a circle right above her head where the new hanging hook screw hole has made a nice little imprinted circle and you can actually see a little TPE stain on the box, nice!
She's with me now, I'm happy with her. So far no issue with the neck, haven't tried hanging her that was never going to be an option anyway, so I don't know if it works. The tongue is pretty cute but kinda weird to work with, IDK, i'm not using her for oral so whatever, can't say how that plays into anything. It sure is cute tho.
So if you go by technicality, you can't go wrong with this website. The payment plans are nice, they have a really good selection of Dolls. E-mails are always responded to in a timely manner 24 hours or less (holidays and weekends of course are exceptions).
But if you want to change anything that doesn't have an option to, unless they can figure out the breakdown in their communication system, I personally would not recommend the hassle. Unless of course you are an easy going person and a minor thing like boobs doesn't really affect you, meh have fun! And yes if it was a "paid" for extra like the squat option I would be a lot more upset, but boobs are free so whatever....

INFORMATIONS