sanhuiofficial.com

Ordered 158CM head #8 and #17

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
HotRose
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Ordered 158CM head #8 and #17

Post by HotRose »

Hello everyone...

We also could not resist buying one of these beauties.
The 26 of november, we succesfully ordered the 158cm with head #8 and #17, and the production began... and I waited the production pictures.
The 9 of december I got factory pictures.

Uh... I need the newbie restrictions lifted before I can post the factory photos :-) (I am a former member of TDF, but this is a new account. Old one was lost)

The doll was shipped the 11 or 12 of december, and currently I am waiting.
I will share the moment of arrival with you :-) ... hope fully she will be in super condition and arrive soon ;-)

The Configuration is:
Lots of wigs and eyes ;-)
Skin Tone: 2
Areola Color: 1
Areola Size: 4cm
Labia Color: 1
Pubic hair: None
Standing option: Standing With Caps
Joint Type: Standard
Skeleton: Flexi Edition
Add-on Option: Soft Breasts, Textured Skin, Soft Butt, Soft Thighs, Nipple Pigmentation, Labia Pigmentation

tbc...

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: Ordered 158CM head #8 and #17

Post by Slew »

Congrats HotRose. :)
HotRose wrote: Uh... I need the newbie restrictions lifted before I can post the factory photos :-) (I am a former member of TDF, but this is a new account. Old one was lost)
Welcome back. So your old account was "lost". You mean a lost password? Do you remember the old username?

HotRose
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by HotRose »

Slew wrote:Congrats HotRose. :)
HotRose wrote: Uh... I need the newbie restrictions lifted before I can post the factory photos :-) (I am a former member of TDF, but this is a new account. Old one was lost)
Welcome back. So your old account was "lost". You mean a lost password? Do you remember the old username?
Hi Slew,
some years ago I decided to leave the whole "doll thing", so I got rid of my dolls, and wanted to delete my account here. Actually you cannot delete an account here, since your public post needs to be connected to an account. This is obvious :-) .... As I was informed from TDF at the time, I could simply change my email to something invalid, and then the account would become passive, and that is what I did.
Anyway, there is no worry about it, since I had only a few posts on it with some photo sessions.

Now things has changed, and I have ordered the doll I always wanted :-) ... I love the pictures here https://sanhuiofficial.com/sanhui-silic ... ead-8.html This is by fare one of the best looking dolls to me, and the rumor says that sanhui delivers quality dolls.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

I see, well if you change your mind and decide you'd like the old account back, send email to support@dollforum.com with your old credentials and we might be able to reactivate it.

But if you want to skip that, then we'd have to consider you a new member, so you'll have to complete the normal 5 post process to become a full member.

No biggie, you're almost halfway there already. :thumbs_up:

HotRose
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

HOLD: Re: Ordered 158CM head #8 and #17

Post by HotRose »

While I am waiting...

What is the best way to prepare cloth, so it won't leave stains on the silicone skin?

Normally I only used clothes for dolls with colors like: white, pink, light red, light grey and so on. No strong colors.
Now, I would like to buy a blue Avatar outfit, so the color is a bit stronger.
I will not use anything with black in it. That is just too dangerous... I think :-)

Anyway ... back to the question.
Normally I just machine wash the clothes at 40 degrees, before using it on the doll... but I heard some use salt and other stuff to remove excess color.
Any advice?

HotRose
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by HotRose »

HotRose wrote:While I am waiting...

What is the best way to prepare cloth, so it won't leave stains on the silicone skin?

Normally I only used clothes for dolls with colors like: white, pink, light red, light grey and so on. No strong colors.
Now, I would like to buy a blue Avatar outfit, so the color is a bit stronger.
I will not use anything with black in it. That is just too dangerous... I think :-)

Anyway ... back to the question.
Normally I just machine wash the clothes at 40 degrees, before using it on the doll... but I heard some use salt and other stuff to remove excess color.
Any advice?
Maybe I was a bit too quick on this question...
Found this thread on the clothing topic.
viewtopic.php?f=261&t=123948
Anyway, now I am abit closer to the 5 post needed for posting picures ;-)
/HotRose

HotRose
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by HotRose »

HotRose wrote:Hello everyone...

We also could not resist buying one of these beauties.
The 26 of november, we succesfully ordered the 158cm with head #8 and #17, and the production began... and I waited the production pictures.
The 9 of december I got factory pictures.

Uh... I need the newbie restrictions lifted before I can post the factory photos :-) (I am a former member of TDF, but this is a new account. Old one was lost)

The doll was shipped the 11 or 12 of december, and currently I am waiting.
I will share the moment of arrival with you :-) ... hope fully she will be in super condition and arrive soon ;-)

The Configuration is:
Lots of wigs and eyes ;-)
Skin Tone: 2

Br HotRose
Areola Color: 1
Areola Size: 4cm
Labia Color: 1
Pubic hair: None
Standing option: Standing With Caps
Joint Type: Standard
Skeleton: Flexi Edition
Add-on Option: Soft Breasts, Textured Skin, Soft Butt, Soft Thighs, Nipple Pigmentation, Labia Pigmentation

tbc...
Finally I am able to post the factory photos... Here you go.
Skin Tone = 2
Attachments
QQ图片20191209232829.jpg
QQ图片20191209232829.jpg (191.07 KiB) Viewed 2105 times
QQ图片20191209232819.jpg
QQ图片20191209232819.jpg (291.52 KiB) Viewed 2105 times

Pabzilla
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pabzilla »

Hi HotRose,
Well done, 158 is a very nice choice... But then I'm a little biased as that's what I have.
I'm sure you will be very happy with her it is an incredible body sculpt.
She is looking very pretty in the factory pics :thumbs_up:

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Very nice HotRose, she's lovely. I look forward to more pics when she arrives.

HotRose
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by HotRose »

Hi,

We received the doll some time ago, and everything is perfect.
The support from Sanhui is great and without compromise. :thumbs_up: Thank you Sanhui.

I am quit sure...., that when the time comes for a second doll, then it will most likely be a doll from Sanhui. :-)

Best wishes from
HotRose.

INFORMATIONS