sanhuiofficial.com

Cosplay/Anime/Maid/Neko thread

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Zanarkand

Re: Cosplay/Anime/Maid/Neko thread

Post by Zanarkand »

lars77 wrote:Mariya says thanks for your great feedback! :)
PSX_20200121_202500.jpg
Zanarkand wrote: Not sure if im allowed to post websites... I got a lot of clothes and underwear from yesstyle. They are a chinese webshop and sell a lot of "korean fashion". Got the sailor cosplay there as well, I think it looks slightly different but almost the same. You'll see later I suppose ^.^

The nekopara (maid cosplay) and ahri cosplays, i actually purchased from a friend that cosplays but couldnt fit the outfits anymore. She knows about the doll and seems ok with it, which i find weird but... ohwell its a winwin I guess :mrgreen:
Zanarkand - good to have an alternative! I will take a look there :thumbs_up: Mariya and me waits already for Sino's new photos :multi:

Weird? I don't think so. It would be, when your friend would borrow Sino's dresses :mrgreen:
Love that last picture! Maybe I should make some of those naughty but still innocent pictures as well. I like your style :mrgreen:

If it ever comes to the point that she wants to borrow one of Sino's dresses... I'll laugh my ass off I think :haha4:

The new wig arrived today, much earlier than expected :D
I had a long day but couldn't really wait so I went thru the struggle of getting the cosplay on immediately :mrgreen:
Didn't really take many pictures because... reasons... :whistle:

Here is a little teaser though, more will follow tomorrow.

Sino - Sanhui 160cm AIO - Review!
Kaori - Aotume 143cm-B - Order page / First photo's
Please visit - The Cosplay Corner!
The Doll Club discord: Click!

gunsmithcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by gunsmithcat »

Love it... living the anime life to the fullest!
Elfie's Closet photo album
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=106702

Elfie's Closet photo album 2.0
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=134185

Zanarkand

Post by Zanarkand »

gunsmithcat wrote:Love it... living the anime life to the fullest!
Your girl is perfect for some elf cosplay, join us! :mrgreen:

EDIT: Just checked your thread, I see you are way ahead of us, nice!! Maybe post some over here sometime :roll:

lars77
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lars77 »

Zanarkand wrote: Love that last picture! Maybe I should make some of those naughty but still innocent pictures as well. I like your style :mrgreen:

If it ever comes to the point that she wants to borrow one of Sino's dresses... I'll laugh my ass off I think :haha4:

The new wig arrived today, much earlier than expected :D
I had a long day but couldn't really wait so I went thru the struggle of getting the cosplay on immediately :mrgreen:
Didn't really take many pictures because... reasons... :whistle:

Here is a little teaser though, more will follow tomorrow.
Always have a bonus picture! :-P

For... reasons... So then she didn't stay dressed for long. This is a good strategy to avoid stains from the dress :mrgreen: :thumbs_up: And i ilike the teaser :wink:

Zanarkand

Post by Zanarkand »

Like I said, this happened kinda unexpected so... I'll work harder to do more different poses next time ;)
No story either, I'm really no good at the roleplaying part haha. Enjoy anyways!

Introducing... Star Guardian Ahri:

"If you'd like to play with me, you'd better be sure you know the game."
^
*Click!*

Zanarkand

Post by Zanarkand »

lars77 wrote: Always have a bonus picture! :-P

For... reasons... So then she didn't stay dressed for long. This is a good strategy to avoid stains from the dress :mrgreen: :thumbs_up: And i ilike the teaser :wink:
We both know that avoiding stains had nothing to do with it! :whistle:
But yeah, great side benefit. :mrgreen:

lars77
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lars77 »

To be honest - i know nothing about the Ahri character. I didn't see the anime until yet. I hope, I will get it on my streaming service sometime :)

But what i can say: Nice photos! I like the poses - it's the first time, I regret a lttle bit, that I have not the standing option 8O

The ears match very well to the wig and the dress is pretty similar to the Asuna dress. BTW: I detected your mini Asuna in your vitrine :wink:

Zanarkand

Post by Zanarkand »

lars77 wrote:To be honest - i know nothing about the Ahri character. I didn't see the anime until yet. I hope, I will get it on my streaming service sometime :)

But what i can say: Nice photos! I like the poses - it's the first time, I regret a lttle bit, that I have not the standing option 8O

The ears match very well to the wig and the dress is pretty similar to the Asuna dress. BTW: I detected your mini Asuna in your vitrine :wink:
Ahri is actually a videogame character so you won't be finding her in the anime section.

And I thought you would notice ;)
Maybe I'll have to get Asuna cosplay too some day.

neko_fan
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by neko_fan »

What an amazing thread! So much inspiration for when I adopt my cat girl, I mean doll :D

Zanarkand

Post by Zanarkand »

neko_fan wrote:What an amazing thread! So much inspiration for when I adopt my cat girl, I mean doll :D
I like your spirit! We need real life neko's ;)
Be sure to stop by and post when you have yours!

serge
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by serge »

I have took the time to read your thread Zanarkand !!

It's really enjoyable and i can discover a world unknown for me !! :thumbs_up: :D

Sino looks great and happy in her cosplay !! that's great !!

Zanarkand

Post by Zanarkand »

serge wrote:I have took the time to read your thread Zanarkand !!

It's really enjoyable and i can discover a world unknown for me !! :thumbs_up: :D

Sino looks great and happy in her cosplay !! that's great !!
The thread was actually made by Lars! I hope you noticed most posts are actually made by him, but thanks haha :mrgreen:

notaflyingtoy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by notaflyingtoy »

Sorry to repeat what others have said, but this is quickly becoming one of my favorite threads. You guys have beautiful dolls and do amazing things with them. They look so happy to be dressed up with such care. Please keep up the good work...my day is regularly made by your photo sets :)

lars77
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lars77 »

notaflyingtoy wrote:Sorry to repeat what others have said, but this is quickly becoming one of my favorite threads. You guys have beautiful dolls and do amazing things with them. They look so happy to be dressed up with such care. Please keep up the good work...my day is regularly made by your photo sets :)
Thank you! In fact I hope, Zanarkand and me stay not the only ones :mrgreen:

Currently, Mariya takes some time-out. Her neck has got loose and I have to fix that first. Also I still wait for two new dresses. So it can take some time, until I can post some new photos. :|

Zanarkand

Post by Zanarkand »

notaflyingtoy wrote:Sorry to repeat what others have said, but this is quickly becoming one of my favorite threads. You guys have beautiful dolls and do amazing things with them. They look so happy to be dressed up with such care. Please keep up the good work...my day is regularly made by your photo sets :)
That is great to hear!
lars77 wrote: Thank you! In fact I hope, Zanarkand and me stay not the only ones :mrgreen:

Currently, Mariya takes some time-out. Her neck has got loose and I have to fix that first. Also I still wait for two new dresses. So it can take some time, until I can post some new photos. :|
Yes we really need some back-up to keep this thread going, or else I will go completely broke on buying 1000 cosplay outfits, I am already so tempted to get a 2B outfit! :o
I'll have some more free time tomorrow so maybe I can make some time to get her dressed again since she is chilling in silky smooth pajamas at the moment :whistle:

INFORMATIONS