sanhuiofficial.com

Cosplay/Anime/Maid/Neko thread

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Zanarkand

Re: Cosplay/Anime/Maid/Neko thread

Post by Zanarkand »

Nord wrote:A new catgirl enters the chat :3
Aio_test01.jpg

So I finally received my Nonoka AIO this week, and today the sun finally came out too so I could get some decent lighting for a first test-shoot (don't mind the boring background). Maaan the Nonoka head is so cute I can't stop giggling at her silly faces. Unfortunately I STILL haven't received the cosplay-stuff I ordered 2 months ago from China, so that will have to wait. But she got to borrow some accessories from her sister for this little teaser (the rest of the set turned out too naughty for TDF). I would really LOVE to put on the 2b suit I have on my Ex Lite, but that thing stains like a mf'er, so I will need to make something of an undersuit to protect her skin.

Sanhui dolls really are photogenic though, so I know I'm going to have a lot of fun with photography :D Her teeth surprised me and are supercute, although I will probably modify them into an insert later on. Also how natural the body color (#2) and textured skin is (not powdered in picture). I'm also glad to see how well her body fit into a bodysuit I got her for protective purposes, so hopefully the cosplay suits follow a similar standard.
Great to hear how satisfied you are with her so far! :D
I will be waiting patiently for those cosplays ;)
Sino - Sanhui 160cm AIO - Review!
Kaori - Aotume 143cm-B - Order page / First photo's
Please visit - The Cosplay Corner!
The Doll Club discord: Click!

lars77
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lars77 »

Light & Shadow

Mariya had to wait loooong time for this dress! And than, she had to wait another two weeks on me :roll:. I know, for this, a black wig should fit perfect, but Mariya wanted this one :D
PSX_20200415_210029.jpg
After styling her, we remarkd some special light conditions in my bathroom. So we wheelchaired there :D. It's amazing, how Mariya's face expression looks different in this various light conditions 8O.
PSX_20200415_202931.jpg
IMG_20200415_190422143.jpg
PSX_20200415_200851.jpg
IMG_20200415_190208959.jpg
PSX_20200415_200145.jpg
IMG_20200415_191515446.jpg
PSX_20200415_202239.jpg
PSX_20200415_201228.jpg

RustyShackleford1
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by RustyShackleford1 »

Lars77: The last pic is great! the black-and-white one.

Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Up2myneck »

Oh! Fantastic stuff lars! 8O :D

Your doll is so gorgeous in this latest outfit! :P
:)

notaflyingtoy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by notaflyingtoy »

These pictures are stunning!!! I love love love the light through the blinds/shutters, the outfit is magical and Mariya's face just melts my heart. Thank you so much for sharing them.

Pabzilla
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pabzilla »

Fantastic pictures Lars77, good to see you and Mariya back. :thumbs_up:

tpefan19
Ex-Member

Post by tpefan19 »

outstanding pictures of Mariya, lars77.

it seems to me only Sanhui owners are into dressing up their dolls and photography... Sanhui should give you guys some kind of discount, or surprise gifts, on your next dolls for all the free advertising you have done for them.

WaffleAnomaly
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by WaffleAnomaly »

Mariya is very cute!

lars77
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lars77 »

Wow! So much feedback on this last photo session! 8O Thanks to all!
RustyShackleford1 wrote:Lars77: The last pic is great! the black-and-white one.
Rusty, this is my favorite picture too :).
Pabzilla wrote:Fantastic pictures Lars77, good to see you and Mariya back. :thumbs_up:
She never left :wink:. In fact, it was on my side - I was really busy the last months :?.
tpefan19 wrote:outstanding pictures of Mariya, lars77.
it seems to me only Sanhui owners are into dressing up their dolls and photography... Sanhui should give you guys some kind of discount, or surprise gifts, on your next dolls for all the free advertising you have done for them.
This is a good suggestion! :mrgreen: I will let know Mike that, if Mariya will get a little sister someday :wink:...

lars77
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lars77 »

Sakura & Red

My credo is - always have a bonus picture :D

In this case, Mariya and me have done a short bonus session. She still didn't want her black wig :mrgreen:.

Sakura is over here - but not for the photo app :wink:
FaceApp_1587054759878.jpg
Mariya is talented in origami. But she always do that, when I am not around her... :roll:
FaceApp_1587055205646.jpg
And finally, we want go a little bit deeper in this black-white-red experiments :P
PSX_20200416_180235.jpg
PSX_20200416_190410.jpg
We hope, you like it! :glou:

Goblinkun

Post by Goblinkun »

Oh wow, very cute and beautiful! The pictures here make me want to get a Sanhui doll haha :) I love how they can open their mouth and even move the tongue, so amazing!

Zanarkand

Post by Zanarkand »

Very nice Lars, I havn't been around for a while but glad to see there is still some action in here even if it is only once a month or so ;)

I've finally ordered the 2B cosplay that I've wanted so once it arrives I will be posting, it might take weeks though... 8O

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

Casual neko-mode. I love this picture, so clean :puppydogeyes:
aio_neko01.jpg
aio_neko01.jpg (469.45 KiB) Viewed 1863 times

Cool to hear you ordered a 2b suit Zanarkand :D Please do be careful with stains! I got everything I need to modify mine now except for some velcro. There will be a protective white layer underneath the whole suit, so that she can wear it for days without any worries :D
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

Zanarkand

Post by Zanarkand »

Nord wrote:Casual neko-mode. I love this picture, so clean :puppydogeyes:
aio_neko01.jpg
Cool to hear you ordered a 2b suit Zanarkand :D Please do be careful with stains! I got everything I need to modify mine now except for some velcro. There will be a protective white layer underneath the whole suit, so that she can wear it for days without any worries :D
I love that picture yeah! Looks great.
We may require more photo's for... Science...

And yeah I will be careful, I have recently stained her by leaving a black babydoll dress on for a whole week while thinking it was fine. I checked a bunch of times and was amazed that it did not stain at all, but while washing I still noticed a stain on the back and below her armpit... Guess I missed them. They are not bad and already fading though, so it will be fine.

I am also thinking about some kind of white layer to protect her. 2B actually already has that, but it does not cover everything.

EDIT: Love her purple eyes, I have the same set but I am so afraid to change the eyes... Even with an instructional video it scares me :|

HornedPear

Post by HornedPear »

Nord wrote:Casual neko-mode. I love this picture, so clean :puppydogeyes:
aio_neko01.jpg

Nord, you're being very stingy with your photos of Aio. Some of us are eager so see more of this beauty :D

INFORMATIONS