realsexdoll.com

I want to say hi, little about me

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

isanka

I want to say hi, little about me

Post by isanka »

My name is Isanka, nice to meet all of you.
I've been wanting a doll made of silicone or tpe for a LONG while now. I have finally made my purchase of a WM 165cm and now the waiting game begins. I chose her specifically for her D sized breast along with body dimensions close to mine. I'm really looking forward to having a partner to dress up with! I am learning to sew on my new machine to alter clothing for myself and of course now for her!
I did not know this site existed til recently and have been scouring pages intaking as much information as possible before the conclusion of "there are 0 cons for her to be in my life". I have come up with several questions, but i will continue to look for answers because I'm sure someone has had the same inquiries.

I want to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for making this community amazingly awesome, for I've been on the sidelines and this is my first post. I intend on being a regular.

In the past and even today I have crafted a homemade doll that stays in my bed. I use pillows, a corset, shapewear, leather, breastforms, various masterbators, a cosmetology practice head, all wrapped in a pvc catsuit. there are always minor problems with these builds such as hole placement and parts constantly needing adjusting. It's been fun but it made the need for an silicone/tpe doll grow and grow.

I am a Photographer and Videographer. No words can describe how amazing it will be to have my own model ready to shoot anytime! I have a ton of outfits and also want to practice tying rope on her.
Think that's all for now. Look forward to meeting all of you and thank you so much for being here!
I will leave you with a fun question. Have you ever used your doll to use the HOV lane?
:evilbat: Isanka

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Re: I want to say hi, little about me

Post by Dollfriend »

Welcome, Isanka Yes that is the Great thing about this Doll Business, you can take it wherever your mind's imagination wants to take it...

Wolfric

Post by Wolfric »

Dollfriend wrote:Welcome, Isanka Yes that is the Great thing about this Doll Business, you can take it wherever your mind's imagination wants to take it...
I completely agree with this statement! I miss having a classy beautiful element in my life, so I have Kysera for that!

Mind you she does have a bit of a sassy side... Her giving me a piece of mind for not finishing her makeup T.T
Heavily influenced by Tasha Foxx XD
Heavily influenced by Tasha Foxx XD
Kys-Tasha.jpg (421.43 KiB) Viewed 757 times
And of course every now and then she surprises me with an eerie almost top notch professional quality photo....
Kysera and her shadow! :o
Kysera and her shadow! :o
KysRedBed.jpg (264.35 KiB) Viewed 757 times
You will have fun! Just look at my post in my Signature. Kysera - Journey of 155 D4E Fit Girl Series Elina

You are not alone, join TDF Chat when you can for even more support, ideas and members that love sharing the love of fashion, wigs, makeup, doll stories, and even dolls with stories.

notaflyingtoy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by notaflyingtoy »

Welcome Isanka! and congrats on your new companion and model. This is gonna be one hell of an upgrade :) Being able to alter clothing for your doll will be a massive help...it's really hard to get stuff to fit them "off the rack!"
You're in the right place...there is so much information here to help you enjoy your doll.

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

That's a wonderful intro. I'm excited for you.
Dressing up is so thrilling. I'm near completing a matching set of 4 pink outfits. I just got the shoes yesterday. I just need ankle and hair accessories.

INFORMATIONS