www.wmdolls.com

In love with a certain WM doll.....

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ghostoflarryflynt
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

In love with a certain WM doll.....

Post by ghostoflarryflynt »

This will be my first doll, the body below with the #56 face.

Recommended vendors, and any other advice on ordering and such would be great.

I am located in the U.S., Great Lakes region.

Also If any of you out there have this body, please pm me some links to your photos! I've seen just about all the official WM shoots lol.

Thanks everyone.
Attachments
Favourite face #56
Favourite face #56
140a__50613.1463980106.1280.1280.jpg (80.39 KiB) Viewed 2256 times
Favourite body 5'64 FT ( 172CM )B
Favourite body 5'64 FT ( 172CM )B
DSC_3898__27809.1574760657.380.500.jpg (71.54 KiB) Viewed 2256 times

Urdor Izajar
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: In love with a certain WM doll.....

Post by Urdor Izajar »

Hey ghostof! Just a couple of things for you:

1. Weight is probably the #1 reason why people who get into dolls get out. You wouldn't think it but it suprises a lot of people how heavy they are. Be ready to not carry her around the house.

2. I'm in your general area and ordered both my dolls from Real Love Sex Dolls.

3. "The Wait" hurts and Chinese New Year is in a couple of weeks. Production time will be longer than stated from any vendor you order from.

4. Unless you have a thing for feet, get the standing foot option.

5. I still want that head. I need a new washing machine.
#62 and #74 and #108 heads on a 140D, 155A, or 166C
Beth, Eliza, Nikki

Bob Ross speaks to me when I'm doing makeup. He says "Don't mess up or your going to have to put a happy tree there."

ghostoflarryflynt
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

1. Weight is probably the #1 reason why people who get into dolls get out. You wouldn't think it but it suprises a lot of people how heavy they are. Be ready to not carry her around the house.

I'm around 6'3" tall, and I have enough weight to counterbalance. is it much harder than moving around 2 x 50lb bags of livestock feed? I get it, and thanks for the concern, but once I get her in the house (which will be the real ordeal), it should be gravy. I will have a wheelchair on hand for any long moves ;) Which in my house would be less than 60', all on the same floor! I'm in my last house, and it's one level bro!

I'll check them out right now.

3. "The Wait" hurts and Chinese New Year is in a couple of weeks. Production time will be longer than stated from any vendor you order from.

I was wondering about the Chinese New Year, but honestly, I'm not rushed about getting her here. I have the patience of a Galapagos Tortoise!

The only thing I have for feet is about steering a real woman around in bed.

Maybe I'm a bit dense at the moment, it went totally over my head!

Thanks for the reply and the tip on RLSD!

1320n12

Post by 1320n12 »

I also have used RLSD as a vendor have been very happy with them. I also agree get the standing foot.
The weight is hard to explain its not that they are super heavy its just awkward until you figure it out.

bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by bigchilli »

Congrats
It's a stunning sculpt

The weight is no joke at the beginning
It's not so much the overall weight but like someone said she's awkward and very delicate
It's not so much moving them around the house the weight comes into play,it's sex and dressing them
An 80lb delicate dead weight on top of you can be a pain
Give it a month or two and you won't notice it much anymore

As for the feet
My wm166 has standing feet but if I'm honest the next doll I get probably won't
Unless you plan on doing lots of photography then I don't think they are necessary

p.s the washing machine comment went over my head too :roll:

ThirstyBear
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ThirstyBear »

I think what he meant with the washing machine, is that he wants to buy the particular head in the photos (you can buy extra heads, if you didn't know) but that he needs to use the money to buy a new washing machine. Not enough money to buy both at the same time. Forgive me if I'm wrong, but that's my take on it.
Fuck it, it is what it is.

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

Hi ghostoflarryflynt :)

I have the WM 172B on the way with Nava head (#64) and in cocoa skin tone:
image (3).jpg
image (3).jpg (112.65 KiB) Viewed 2050 times
image (2)_edited, cropped.jpg
image (2)_edited, cropped.jpg (144.81 KiB) Viewed 2050 times
Factory specs have her weighing around 38Kg/84lb. I already have a JY 175, Sophie, who weighs in at c. 46Kg/101lb with her head (I managed to weigh her myself). I also have a 161E Sino, who should weigh a lot less, who arrived last week, but is still being in her box due to me being hit by appendicitis around the time of her arrival, necessitating a hospital stay.

You learn how best to move them and things like wheeled office chairs come in handy. Plenty of advice on TDF :)

I hope to get the new WM early next month and will be posting more photos and a review.

Once I saw the shoots of the new 172B, it was only a matter of time before the order button was pushed...
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

ghostoflarryflynt
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

In my mind I imagine 80 lbs of semi stiff jello, with a frame inside.

The dolls are squishy, if they weren't how much fun would they be?

Like everything else in life I suppose it's just a matter of practice makes perfect. I just don't want to rip or tear anything before I "get it" on the moving around part.

My most recent RL girlfriend was semi-disabled, so there was a whole lot of lifting and carrying going on. Not that this doll will in any was be the same, because she will be absolutely dead weight.

On the standing feet: I imagine inside is a rectangular plate, maybe even triangular, which is affixed to the internal framework, yes? How stable are the non~standing dolls when propped up or leaning on a chair stand, wall etc? Are the non~standing feet just floppy? This is a thing I can't really wrap me head around.

Washing machine, ok, now it makes sense. :/

This body type is my standard RL choice, I am attracted to taller, more streamlined women. Big tits are fun and all, god knows I've played with plenty of gigantic bazooms. But for some reason, C's and smaller just light my fuse, I can't understand it.

You're cocoa girl is cute, I hope everything goes easy for her trip.

Seems like half of doll delivery stories turn into awful odysseys. The worst nightmare is having some assholes at a DC slapping your doll around, like those dicks in the DHL video.

Thanks everyone!

bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by bigchilli »

ghostoflarryflynt wrote:In my mind I imagine 80 lbs of semi stiff jello, with a frame inside.

The dolls are squishy, if they weren't how much fun would they be?

Like everything else in life I suppose it's just a matter of practice makes perfect. I just don't want to rip or tear anything before I "get it" on the moving around part.

My most recent RL girlfriend was semi-disabled, so there was a whole lot of lifting and carrying going on. Not that this doll will in any was be the same, because she will be absolutely dead weight.

On the standing feet: I imagine inside is a rectangular plate, maybe even triangular, which is affixed to the internal framework, yes? How stable are the non~standing dolls when propped up or leaning on a chair stand, wall etc? Are the non~standing feet just floppy? This is a thing I can't really wrap me head around.

Washing machine, ok, now it makes sense. :/

This body type is my standard RL choice, I am attracted to taller, more streamlined women. Big tits are fun and all, god knows I've played with plenty of gigantic bazooms. But for some reason, C's and smaller just light my fuse, I can't understand it.

You're cocoa girl is cute, I hope everything goes easy for her trip.

Seems like half of doll delivery stories turn into awful odysseys. The worst nightmare is having some assholes at a DC slapping your doll around, like those dicks in the DHL video.

Thanks everyone!
Not quite jello lol
Your not supposed to stand a doll without standing feet at all
Some people do it with ankle boots(not recommended though)
The standing feet would have the same internal plate but no bolts to stand on
The tpe around the bolts tends to split and tear(mine have anyway)
Maybe others can chime in

Urdor Izajar
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Urdor Izajar »

Sorry, yeah, I've wanted that head since it came out but something always gets in the way of ordering it. Right now it's the washer.

You've got the right idea with the structure of the foot. But with the standing feet you have bolts providing a hard point for contact with the ground. My standing also has tighter ankle joints than my non, making balancing much easier. You should always give a doll a third point of contact when standing.

Here are my girl's feet. You can see how the non is already getting damaged from limited standing. The tpe is pulling away from the bolts on my standing, but that's more from having her squat over me instead of riding cowgirl.
20200114_224147.jpg
20200114_224147.jpg (2.21 MiB) Viewed 1787 times
20200114_230309.jpg
20200114_230309.jpg (3.65 MiB) Viewed 1787 times
Hope that helps.
#62 and #74 and #108 heads on a 140D, 155A, or 166C
Beth, Eliza, Nikki

Bob Ross speaks to me when I'm doing makeup. He says "Don't mess up or your going to have to put a happy tree there."

ghostoflarryflynt
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Thanks man, I'm mechanically inclined, and I figured the standing feet had some sort of plate.

From all that I've read and learned in the short time I've been on this forum, limbs are literally a huge liability.

I'm wondering at this point if I should grab a Kimber first? For 'practice'. I realize there is a rather large disparity in size there, but the materiel is the same, and the skeleton is at least comparable, yes?

It would really suck to get the 172 B and then fuck her all up 'figuring it out'.

The 172 B is the doll I want, but I'd rather make mistakes and learn on a less expensive doll.

Anyone else think this is a good idea? It's not likely that I'll be ordering the 172 B until May in any event. I'd rather the people making her have their minds on work, and NOT the new year, LOL.

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

Hi. Probably a good idea to get a cheaper doll like a Kimber to practise on first if you’re concerned. My first JY, a 166 big-boobed girl I called Patsy, ended up with a broken back after a couple of months or so. I am sure I was part of the problem and experience gained has benefited my next JY, Sophie :)
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

ghostoflarryflynt
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

SO, I guess I'll have to retract my "First doll" proclamation, I'm gonna jam with Kimber for a while, see how that works out.

Another question, I know, I'm exhausting! What about metals, jewelry and such, which is the safest to use? And NO I'm not buying my dolls gold jewelry. No matter how much I might love a doll, it's not happening. ;)

Jacecr
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Jacecr »

Urdor Izajar wrote:Hey ghostof! Just a couple of things for you:

I totally agree with your number one statement. The weight ,I feel,is honestly the only nuisance
I opted out of getting the standing foot option thinking it would be more practical for photos which I didn’t expect to get too involved in but now I can’t undo my decision and truly wish I would have crossed this forum before my purchase.

INFORMATIONS