sexysexdoll.com

True Weight

The best customer service sex dolls megastore in the market. What makes us different?
- 18 hours Live Chat Support available every day - 1-year support service for every doll purchase
- FREE Gifts and Kits for SexySexDoll's customers - We are super friendly and cool :) sexysexdoll.com
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

True Weight

Post by ColColt »

This AMOR girl is listed on the website at 77 pounds. Is that an error? I've seen other places she's 86 pounds.

https://www.sexysexdoll.com/perfect-pus ... tt-bianca/

Grimmiekins
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: True Weight

Post by Grimmiekins »

the 6YE 150B says like 55 pounds on sites, but I saw a pic of a guy weighing her and she was 63 pounds. I say best go by the 86 pounds, if she is lighter then good, if not then you have an idea of what you are in for

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

My guess is 86 as well but if so they need to revamp their website to show her true weight. Guys will order depending on weight. It's what I look for after seeing one I like.

curiousswede
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by curiousswede »

I always assume ALL dolls weigh some more than advertised. It seems like many manufacturers just weigh the body and skip the head, so always add at least 3 kgs (6 lbs) just to be on the safe side. If it is actual advertised weight or even lower, that is a happy and a welcoming surprise!

dbenzguy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by dbenzguy »

From her height and figure, she will probably be about 80lbs... I have a 168cm with slightly larger breasts and a slightly smaller butt that is exactly 80lbs.

She's a handful, but totally worth it!

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

Some doll venders find it hard to tell the truth that's why I would not use this one..

Grimmiekins
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Grimmiekins »

Well we have seen that most dolls are about 5cm shorter than the manufacturer says they are, and a lot of the time they say they are lighter than they really are. So we think we are getting 165cm doll that weighs 70 pounds but actually we are getting a 160cm doll that weighs 80 pounds.

INFORMATIONS