sanhuiofficial.com

About Sanhui dolls

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
giantcapybara
Active Poster
Active Poster

About Sanhui dolls

Post by giantcapybara »

I'm thinking about buying a sanhui doll and I really want your advice on this.
Is there still a sale or discount going on for sanhui dolls these days? (I know that in the Chinese Taobao there seems to be a sale but I cannot see the detailed price since I'm not in China...)
Should I buy it from the official website or some other vendor?
Why is All-in-One so much more expensive compared to others? Is it really worth it in terms of aesthetics?
I'm in a single-roomed dorm so I cannot possibly take the doll to the shower and clean her. Is there a way to clean her in my own room?
Thanks a lot guys and waiting for your advice!

lars77
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: About Sanhui dolls

Post by lars77 »

giantcapybara wrote:I'm thinking about buying a sanhui doll and I really want your advice on this.
Is there still a sale or discount going on for sanhui dolls these days? (I know that in the Chinese Taobao there seems to be a sale but I cannot see the detailed price since I'm not in China...)
Why is All-in-One so much more expensive compared to others? Is it really worth it in terms of aesthetics?
I'm in a single-roomed dorm so I cannot possibly take the doll to the shower and clean her. Is there a way to clean her in my own room?
Thanks a lot guys and waiting for your advice!
Hi Giantcapybara

The black friday and christmas sales are over :cry:. Maybe, Mike from SANHUI can give you some informations about future sales?

I have buyed directly from SANHUI/Website. Mike contacted me directly after order - all was very uncomplicated. For me, this was the right decision. See also my short review: viewtopic.php?f=261&t=124093

When i wake up on morning, my first view is my girls head/neck. Personally, i wouldn't like to see a seam there. But the most time or also for photos, the neck isn't visible or the wig does hide a seam. So it's your decision, if it's worth the price difference of around 500$ (based on the Maria head). For me, it was. I think, from production aspect, it's a lot more complicate, to build and handle a doll in one entire piece.

I think, it should be possible to clean her outside with some water/soap and a flannel. For the orifices, use the irrigator, wich is included. I would recommend one with a longer tube. To dry, use a tampon. For action, a female condom is very useful. This makes the cleaning after much easier :wink: .

Silver Silence

Post by Silver Silence »

To bath the doll without bathroom facility, you can use a big workshop tray to catch the water, a one step stool for the doll to sit on, and a spray bottle to work as a mini shower. Be adaptive

giantcapybara
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by giantcapybara »

How much discount did they offer in BF/Christmas?

lars77
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lars77 »

giantcapybara wrote:How much discount did they offer in BF/Christmas?
The discount for AIO 160 (Maria) was around 310$ (discount for body 219$, flexi skeleton 50$ and not used head holder 40$). I can not remember the difference for other bodies.

esquisseallure
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by esquisseallure »

Unless you really really like the seamless design or the dimensions of the Maria / Nanoka AIO, It's just a novelty. The 156 and 158 are perfectly fine and even more superior with the new skeleton. Imo your money is better spent on those extra like soft boobs or such.
Snuggle buddy --> XYColo 163cm LB

Wishlist: Tayu, Elsababe 148cm, lushdoll

HornedPear

Post by HornedPear »

I bought my doll from the Sanhui website. I found their customer service to be responsive and helpful and I didn't have any problems.

Why is All-in-One so much more expensive compared to others?
With the AIO, the head and body are poured into a single mold. Not every doll comes out of the mold meeting quality standards. When this happens, the doll has to be completely rebuilt and re-poured. I understand the failure rates are higher for faces than for bodies so an AIO doll has a higher chance of requiring a re-pour than a standard doll. The increased failure rate increases the cost of the doll. Also, I'm sure Sanhui is trying to recoup development costs associated with the AIO.

Is it really worth it in terms of aesthetics?
My doll has a neck seam and it has never bothered me. But I've never had an AIO. If I had gotten used to an AIO, I might be bothered by a seem. The vast majority of doll owners have dolls with neck seems and I don't think you will find very many complaints about it.

Is there a way to clean her in my own room?
I always clean my doll in my room. I create a mixture of water and hand soup in a spray bottle. I lay her on a big towel, spray a body section, wipe it with a soft sponge, and dry her with a microfiber towel. That has always worked great for me and is pretty quick and easy.

For the orifices, I use a big syringe or turkey baster to squirt in a 20ml mixture of water and isopropyl alcohol. I then use an aquarium pump with tubing to dry her but a small fan and a speculum works too.

I always use a condom and water based lube when playing with her. That way, I only clean her orifices when I give her a bath. I think this approach works fine for a silicone doll but may not work for a TPE doll. I've never had any problem with odor or mold in the orifices of my doll.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Sanhui is a great choice for a first doll!
My first was a Sanhui 145 in 2016 and I still have her today.
Here is my 3 year review of her...
viewtopic.php?f=261&t=114806
And you can check out Eves thread in my signature.
She still looks great and functions well considering how much she gets around for photos and fun.
20191218_225606-2740x3600-01.jpeg
20191218_225606-2740x3600-01.jpeg (2.12 MiB) Viewed 2857 times
Took that photo a few weeks ago. She can still stand and her hands are still intact and funtional. No broken wires.

Coming up on 4 years in a couple months.
Also, check out my cleaning and drying threads in my signature to get an idea of what after playtime cleaning and drying entails.
I would go vendor vs buying direct.

You can feel free to pm me with any questions you may have. I would be happy to help you.

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Doll Master
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doll Master »

esquisseallure wrote:Unless you really really like the seamless design or the dimensions of the Maria / Nanoka AIO, It's just a novelty. The 156 and 158 are perfectly fine and even more superior with the new skeleton. Imo your money is better spent on those extra like soft boobs or such.
While I definitely agree that there is value in the 158cm body (second pics) I will say that the extras are not cheap no matter what you do (flexi skeleton, genital pigment, pubic hair, adj. eyes , and soft butt...[wow they charge for everything!]).

The 160 AIO (first pic) is awesome. She has some of the BEST proportions of ANY doll if you like fitness, and youthful looks while still being feminine.
D7-20200103_IMG_7909.JPG
D7-20200103_IMG_7909.JPG (2.71 MiB) Viewed 2848 times
However, the 158cm is very sexy as well...

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

Sales are over for now. Maybe they got something planned for chinese new year? But I don't think I've seen this on international channels before. Traditionally Black Friday and Xmas is the best time to get a Sanhui for good price, and at that time of the year they also usually are as up-to-date as possible with new features.

Personally I just went through the ordering process this week for a Nonoka AIO. I pre-ordered it for $2700 along with the Black Friday sale for other options. Crazy opportunity to get an AIO for a really good price. I saved over $700 on my purchase.

Mike handled it and he's very helpful and quick to respond by email. Some additional/custom requests were also no problem. Payment is straight forward through Paypal. So far I'm very impressed with how they handle it, and I'm currently waiting for the first preview photos.

The AIO concept is not for everyone. You do sacrifice the possibility to variate between different heads, the option of storing the doll hanging from the neck-bolt, the ease of dressing the doll without the head attached, probably some degrees of turning the head, and quite a bunch of extra money, etc. But it's photogenic, and joy to anyone who really don't like neck seams. Personally I can't stand seeing it, and always try to cover it with the wig or something. I don't know for sure yet, but I do think it can add quite a lot to the experience and overall realism.

I agree the options are quite expensive when put together, but at the same time I really appreciate that they keep it modular like that so we can adjust it to our own liking and budget. A basic Sanhui doll will look the same as one with all the fancy options, and is actually quite cheap for a silicone doll of that caliber. Think about what you actually need, and what you think will make a difference for you. Some options are pretty niche, and pigmentation is more of a luxury for maintenance rather than an actual feature.

A full size doll for a dorm room sounds like quite a challenge to me though :D But sure, you can definitely clean and maintain it there if you want. You just have to be creative.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

BuilderOfCastles

Post by BuilderOfCastles »

To clean your doll, get a 5 gal bucket from home depot and a toilet seat that fits onto it.
Then, you sit your girl on the bucket and wash her with a little water pump.
Several people on this forum have done this and commented upon it.

You can use a fem-dom, and then, for the most part, you leave nothing inside of your doll.

All kinds of other ways of skinning the same cat.

---

On the neck joint.
Its just a matter of if you can't stand that seem.
You can tie a bandanna around her neck, a choker, or just never look.

And the doll can fit in a much tighter space if you can take the head off.
Which may be important in your living arrangement.

sAp85
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by sAp85 »

Doll Master wrote:
esquisseallure wrote:Unless you really really like the seamless design or the dimensions of the Maria / Nanoka AIO, It's just a novelty. The 156 and 158 are perfectly fine and even more superior with the new skeleton. Imo your money is better spent on those extra like soft boobs or such.
While I definitely agree that there is value in the 158cm body (second pics) I will say that the extras are not cheap no matter what you do (flexi skeleton, genital pigment, pubic hair, adj. eyes , and soft butt...[wow they charge for everything!]).

The 160 AIO (first pic) is awesome. She has some of the BEST proportions of ANY doll if you like fitness, and youthful looks while still being feminine.
D7-20200103_IMG_7909.JPG
However, the 158cm is very sexy as well...

WOW. This is one of the best Photos I saw here! It shows how sexy and curvy the 160 AIO Model is!

sAp85
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by sAp85 »

Actually I meant this Photo.
D7-20200103_IMG_7909.JPG

giantcapybara
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by giantcapybara »

Eventually bought one.
Hope to get it before Mid February....
Now I have to think how to move her when I move out....

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

giantcapybara wrote:Eventually bought one.
Hope to get it before Mid February....
Now I have to think how to move her when I move out....
Keep the box she comes in with all the stuffing. Perfect for moving.....

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

INFORMATIONS