Whelp 1000 bucks down the drain on a summer doll...

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
Zignoff
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Whelp 1000 bucks down the drain on a summer doll...

Post by Zignoff »

So I was really excited to finally get a summer doll, had been saving up for 4 years a little at a time for a new doll more high quality one, had gotten a decent 100 cm one from IAMDOLLusa. had her for over a year til the neck joint broke from being to rough, learned my lesson about it.

Got a summer doll during the Blackfriday deal, went out of my way to buy some items to help cushion activity in the bed, blankets pillows and such. Was extra gentle with handling it, had extra towels for cleaning, made sure not to bend it do far. Have only used it like maybe 12 times since then, didn't have many chances alone with her.

Went to pick her up cradling her evenly, when the back bar for her body snapped... not just like a disconnect from her waist or something, the body bar MADE OF STEEL might I add, snapped... she is what barely 60 ibs? :puppydogeyes:

This just broke my heart, did my best to be gentle and not get rough in bed, did mostly missionary.... fucking seriously these things are DESIGNED for sexual intercourse FFS.. should be able to handle alittle bit of sex....

I'm trying to contact Silidoll, but I'm am sure they are going to tell me tough shit...not even a month and a half with her for what is normally a 2k model... One of the economy models for 800 lasted a year or so more... fuck me.. :cry:

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Whelp 1000 bucks down the drain on a summer doll...

Post by Endless War »

Very sorry to hear about your situation.
I just posted on friend's thread who suffered the same issue albeit from a different manufacturer.
I have seen positive stories of manufactures and vendors stepping up when this sort of thing occurs.
I hope your situation has a positive outcome as well.
Hoping for the best.
EW.
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

Zignoff
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Zignoff »

I really hope so too thanks for the heads up.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Have you contacted your vendor regarding buyer dissatisfaction, and did you broker procurement through a TDF vendor?

I have PM Silidoll to make them aware of your concerns, and so they can be made aware of the problem and discuss this with you.

I recommend getting copies of all correspondence, transactions for purchase and images/footage of the issue for evidence to assist is resolution and compliance to rule 10 here

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Zignoff
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Zignoff »

Thank you, I am corresponding email messages with the vendor Silidoll themselves where I bought the product from, talking to the customer service advisor I believe Mig Hu, they seem to be the major person when it comes to this as they are the one that sent me the reciept for my purchase unless that is a handle name. I have given them details, videos, the dates, fed ex tracking number, paypal order ID, and transaction ID. I'm hoping for a positive result. I will read up on these rules you mention also, thank you so much for all the help here.

I could post pictures and a video of the broken product here if that would help understand the issue.

Zignoff
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Zignoff »

Having problems posting the video, but I can post some pictures to validate my story if it is needed.
Last edited by Nescio50 on Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited by request

Zignoff
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Zignoff »

All right after several days, emails and phone calls I have a final update for this issue we have settled on a replacement for partial shipping cost, considering that they only have my word on taking care of the doll, I understand they have limits to what they can work with. The final deal is reasonable considering the situation, I can't ask for more, it heartbreaking still, but they did go out of their way to contact me over the phone and come up with a variety of suggestions.

I'm overall happy with the deal they came up with and understand their position so as of the moment they are working with me and my budget to get me a reasonable solution in the end, and I thank them for being as understanding as both Mig Hu and Silidoll has been with this outcome. I do have some pictures of the doll here I'll post to validate my issue, (if I can ever figure out the upload system you guys and gals have that is.) but after seeing the video I had to further show the issue they were more understanding and willing to help.

Update: Been trying for an hour now I can not figure out why I can not upload any video or pictures with your upload attachment thing here. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, I do want to follow the rules you all have set up but I just can't seem to get this to work.

Scrublord
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Scrublord »

Zignoff wrote:All right after several days, emails and phone calls I have a final update for this issue we have settled on a replacement for partial shipping cost, considering that they only have my word on taking care of the doll, I understand they have limits to what they can work with. The final deal is reasonable considering the situation, I can't ask for more, it heartbreaking still, but they did go out of their way to contact me over the phone and come up with a variety of suggestions.

I'm overall happy with the deal they came up with and understand their position so as of the moment they are working with me and my budget to get me a reasonable solution in the end, and I thank them for being as understanding as both Mig Hu and Silidoll has been with this outcome. I do have some pictures of the doll here I'll post to validate my issue, (if I can ever figure out the upload system you guys and gals have that is.) but after seeing the video I had to further show the issue they were more understanding and willing to help.

Update: Been trying for an hour now I can not figure out why I can not upload any video or pictures with your upload attachment thing here. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, I do want to follow the rules you all have set up but I just can't seem to get this to work.

Well first off, you need to make sure you are using the full editor (where you can see all the controls / options, emoticons etc.) not just the quick reply mode.

Underneath the main message window, you should be able to see the attachment section, where you can select files from your computer. If you can see that, you just need to choose a file, (where it says Choose File), then click where it says Add the file. The upload should start automatically after that.

The attachments should then appear at the end of the message, after you post it.

I've not yet experienced any issues uploading pics (up to about 2-3MB each) but there may be an upper limit on the size of video file you can upload. Anung has put up a lot of videos (mostly in the music section) - maybe he can advise you on that?

If you can't upload a video directly, it might be easier to create a ustream or vimeo account, upload the video there, then just post the link here.
Currently owned: OR Doll 157cm "Kitiara" (avatar photo) || JY Doll 153cm "Natalie"
Silicone...TPE...its all good...

Technician
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Technician »

I believe there is a minimum post count to be able to upload pictures and such. You may be below that minimum post count, minimum post count is a bitch when you're new but it does keep a lot of spam off of forums so ultimately it's worth it for the good of the community.

Zignoff
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Zignoff »

Scrublord wrote:
Zignoff wrote:All right after several days, emails and phone calls I have a final update for this issue we have settled on a replacement for partial shipping cost, considering that they only have my word on taking care of the doll, I understand they have limits to what they can work with. The final deal is reasonable considering the situation, I can't ask for more, it heartbreaking still, but they did go out of their way to contact me over the phone and come up with a variety of suggestions.

Well first off, you need to make sure you are using the full editor (where you can see all the controls / options, emoticons etc.) not just the quick reply mode.

Underneath the main message window, you should be able to see the attachment section, where you can select files from your computer. If you can see that, you just need to choose a file, (where it says Choose File), then click where it says Add the file. The upload should start automatically after that.

The attachments should then appear at the end of the message, after you post it.

I've not yet experienced any issues uploading pics (up to about 2-3MB each) but there may be an upper limit on the size of video file you can upload. Anung has put up a lot of videos (mostly in the music section) - maybe he can advise you on that?

If you can't upload a video directly, it might be easier to create a ustream or vimeo account, upload the video there, then just post the link here.
Yea, been doing that it might be as Technician said, I think I don't I have been with this site long enough to be allowed to post any pictures. Cause I have been doing that, and it says it's uploading and then after the window closes and the page reloads it just won't show up it is weird. I could always try the wimeo and ustream thing though that might be an idea. Thanks again in advance.

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

I have learned to stay away from good deals. On the last "good deal" I leaped at; I ended up with a doll with loose hips. ( It was not a silidoll though.) Its my opinion that companies try and limit their loses on stuff. So they likely sell the defective stuff at a much cheaper price. I think its best just to pay the full price to lessen your chances of getting defective dolls. Truth of this reality unfortunately. Hope your problem gets remedied in your favor.

Sili Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sili Doll »

Many thanks to Zignoff for his patience and cooperation as we have been working towards a solution to fix the presented issue.

We take the utmost care for our doll skeleton as it is the core of the doll and issues can hardly be fixed once arisen.

We select a top skeleton supplier (which supplies other key doll manufacturers) and perform extensive quality check and stress test on each skeleton before and after molding.

Rest assured, each of our doll undergoes the same careful control, whether it is a new release doll or an on sale doll. Actually, we tend to pay even more quality attention on our on sale items as the margins are lower and quantities higher, making the cost of risk of handling issues higher.

The skeleton frame in use is robust with junctions designed to be flexible but not to undergo excessive pressure. Accordingly, please try to keep in mind the following points whilst using the doll and if you are unsure about anything, please check with us before giving it a try. Many thanks for your cooperation and understanding! 

Skeleton care tips:

1) Store the doll in her original laying on her back stress free position whilst not in use (please avoid storing the doll standing or sitting or in doggy style position as permanent pressure on the junctions is harmful) – you do not need to worry about laying the doll on her back for a long time as our SkinTech Korean™ TPE keeps shape over time; 

2) Do not force whilst twisting the doll. Attached is a picture showing the allowed angles – please be careful when handling key rotating junctions as these are not designed to sustain too heavy pressure and weight; 

3) During doggy style, please try to avoid having the doll upper body standing on her arms, as the doll`s body weight coupled with the shocks during doggy style intercourse may cause harm to the wrists. Instead, please favor to pose the doll upper body with her shoulder and neck down, like on the picture attached; 

4) Please avoid free lying on the doll during use (such as during missionary sex or boat position) as a man`s full body weight laid onto the doll may cause harm to the skeleton`s junctions (hip and back); 

5) Please avoid having the doll falling on the ground accidentally. Please be careful whilst standing the doll and moving her around. Falls cause extreme pressure on the skeleton.

Being careful about the above points will help ensure your doll remains fully operational for a very long time.

We hope the above give you a good idea of the key attention points and again, if you are unsure about anything, please check with us before giving it a try, for the good of your doll!

Thanks a lot! 

Best,

Mig and Sili Doll ®
Sili Doll™ makes the World`s Softest Sex Doll!
* SkinTech™ Japan & Korean TPE - Feels Real. Smells Nice. Durable.
* Free UPS Shipping on all Sex Dolls with guaranteed delivery and customs paid and cleared (USA & EU)
* Money Back Guarantee against Non Delivery
* Record Order to Delivery: average 20-25 business days (USA/ EU)
* Discretion and 24/7 Service

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

PM sent for forum functions and upload and attach tips.

Aniung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Zignoff
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Zignoff »

Hopefully when late feb to early march rolls around I will be able to update everyone on the replacement I am getting, Silidoll is working with me at this moment to wait until I get saved up for the replacement cost. I will try and keep a nice update on here for the future if the thread is still around.

INFORMATIONS