sanhuiofficial.com

How are AIO owners choosing to store their dolls ?

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Renrinken
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

How are AIO owners choosing to store their dolls ?

Post by Renrinken »

I was curious with verticle suspension not being a option I am curious how others are choosing to store theirs. Feet are super delecate from what it seems so I worry about having them standing for even short periods of time. Mainly just keeping mine on the bed.

lars77
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: How are AIO owners choosing to store their dolls ?

Post by lars77 »

Renrinken wrote:I was curious with verticle suspension not being a option I am curious how others are choosing to store theirs. Feet are super delecate from what it seems so I worry about having them standing for even short periods of time. Mainly just keeping mine on the bed.
Hi Renrinken

I havn't the standing option on my AIO. So she lays the most time on the bed. Maybe, this storage box option from SANHUI would be a good solution? I have tought about it myself, but finally not ordered it.

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

I have not yet received my Nonoka, but I plan on storing her standing in a closet.

I did read someone had a problem with a stud that broke or something, but I hardly think that's a wide issue as I have not heard about it before, and should be easily fixed anyway. I rather work with the studs than compression of the silicone, given the doll have standing option of course.

I will also make sure to stand her on a fairly hard surface with some friction. If it's soft the studs will sink through while the silicone can get teared off around them. Some friction will keep the studs from slipping in cases of bad angles.

I am also planning on adding some straps to secure her against the wall, and to keep her knees from suddenly bending for whatever reason. Nothing tight of course, just support with padding.

As for storing laying down, just be careful she don't get a flat butt. I suggest raising the support underneath her back and thighs a bit to better distribute weight away from the butt. I would probably also avoid compression against any gel implants too, depending on what options you got.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

Internmax
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Internmax »

Hello
i am also waiting for my AIO Nonoka
without standing option but with the storage box
so i plan to let her stay in bed or put her in the storage box

greets
Just ordered the SH 160 AIO Nonoka, dont have a name for her yet... maybe Hannah

Zanarkand

Post by Zanarkand »

I purchased this from Sanhui (you can ask them what different colours they have, they can offer a bunch).
But to be honest I only used it once since I received her, she just lays on the bed basically 24/7.
It is nice to have the sofa though, if she needs to be hidden for whatever reason.
Sino - Sanhui 160cm AIO - Review!
Kaori - Aotume 143cm-B - Order page / First photo's
Please visit - The Cosplay Corner!
The Doll Club discord: Click!

DoctorDuke
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DoctorDuke »

Good looking sofa - storage place!

tpefan19
Ex-Member

Post by tpefan19 »

If Piper (all Piper dolls are AIO) can figure out a way to hang their dolls from the top of the head (1st pic), I don't see why Sanhui can't eventually... Until then,

(2nd pic) roll up a soft blanket/towel, and place it under her lower back. Put pillow(s)/blanket(s) under her legs to lift her butt off the mattress as much as possible... not touching is obviously best, but the main thing is to take as much pressure off her butt as possible... OR

(3rd pic) lay her on the side... put a pillow behind her so she doesn't roll back... I rotate every 3 - 4 days with this method... my DH168-EVO Natasha (in the pic) actually comes with a hanging hook for storage like Sanhui non-AIO, but she was picked to share the bed with daddy the other night :D … I have a couple knockoff dolls that don't come with hanging hooks so I use this method when I don't feel like shimming under the back and legs.

I plan to get a Sanhui 145cm small-breasts with head #145-2 (or head #22) in 2 - 3 months, and will definitely get the $20 storage hook option... sure hope this coronavirus in China does not affect us doll enthusiasts.
Attachments
Piper Phoebe
Piper Phoebe
20200101_133646 (2).jpg (354.87 KiB) Viewed 2150 times
WM Kelly Knockoff (sold)
WM Kelly Knockoff (sold)
20191228_105018%20(2).jpg (780.89 KiB) Viewed 2151 times
DH168-EVO Natasha
DH168-EVO Natasha
20200126_190827 (2).jpg (218.85 KiB) Viewed 2151 times

Zanarkand

Post by Zanarkand »

Like I have said before, mine lays on bed pretty much 24/7 without any strategy to "protect" her butt. But seeing how you put pillows unders yours makes me kinda worried...

Perhaps I should start doing this as well, just in case...
Sino - Sanhui 160cm AIO - Review!
Kaori - Aotume 143cm-B - Order page / First photo's
Please visit - The Cosplay Corner!
The Doll Club discord: Click!

tpefan19
Ex-Member

Post by tpefan19 »

Zanarkand wrote:Like I have said before, mine lays on bed pretty much 24/7 without any strategy to "protect" her butt. But seeing how you put pillows unders yours makes me kinda worried...

main thing is if it works for you, just keep on doing it... everyone got different experience... we got on here and share... what works for you may not work for me and vice versa... you may have an extra soft mattress... your doll may have a harder butt that's not easily get flat (even within silicone, or within tpe, there are different grades)… she may be on your bed 24/7 but rarely lays still for a few days, especially when she's on your bed... mine are stored on another bed in another room, and I have a few to rotate, but also depends on my mood which one I like at the time, so some would not be moved for several weeks.

I see that many on here advocate storing them standing up while leaning against a wall (or something solid), and that has worked for them for years. I have an owner manual from DH168-EVO that says DO NOT STAND THEM UP FOR STORAGE (appears to be written by someone who does not speak English that well, but the message is clear... they are afraid the skeleton may be damaged/bent/broke if standing while in storage)… go figure.

:glou:

tanman9990

Post by tanman9990 »

Zanarkand wrote:Like I have said before, mine lays on bed pretty much 24/7 without any strategy to "protect" her butt. But seeing how you put pillows unders yours makes me kinda worried...

Putting her on the bed is a bad idea not only because you can deform the dolls ass and wrinkles being formed on the skin because of the bed sheets, you can also damage the bed as well, cause a permanent deformation if not outright collapse the bed.

Best way is always proper hanging, followed by a flight-case/furniture case with foam. Everything else is "Eh" or "Pretty Janky" at best.

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

tpefan19 wrote: I see that many on here advocate storing them standing up while leaning against a wall (or something solid), and that has worked for them for years. I have an owner manual from DH168-EVO that says DO NOT STAND THEM UP FOR STORAGE (appears to be written by someone who does not speak English that well, but the message is clear... they are afraid the skeleton may be damaged/bent/broke if standing while in storage)… go figure.

TPE dolls are heavier than silicone, and weight distribution is different due to the foam core of silicone dolls. TPE dolls of a more "thicc" nature also tend to sag and delaminate from the skeleton while standing due to solid weight, stetchyness, and lack of internal support. You're also comparing two different companies with completely different skeletons.

Either way I'm pretty sure they are just worried about dolls getting damaged by falling. So naturally they may not recommend that. But we do pay extra for the "standing option" which is meant for the doll to structurally be able to support itself on its feet. It is however completely up to the users to secure balance and joints.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

tpefan19
Ex-Member

Post by tpefan19 »

Nord wrote:
tpefan19 wrote: I see that many on here advocate storing them standing up while leaning against a wall (or something solid), and that has worked for them for years. I have an owner manual from DH168-EVO that says DO NOT STAND THEM UP FOR STORAGE (appears to be written by someone who does not speak English that well, but the message is clear... they are afraid the skeleton may be damaged/bent/broke if standing while in storage)… go figure.

TPE dolls are heavier than silicone, and weight distribution is different due to the foam core of silicone dolls. TPE dolls of a more "thicc" nature also tend to sag and delaminate from the skeleton while standing due to solid weight, stetchyness, and lack of internal support. You're also comparing two different companies with completely different skeletons.

Either way I'm pretty sure they are just worried about dolls getting damaged by falling. So naturally they may not recommend that. But we do pay extra for the "standing option" which is meant for the doll to structurally be able to support itself on its feet. It is however completely up to the users to secure balance and joints.
i'm not criticizing however you want to choose to store your dolls... just pointing out that it doesn't matter what you do, someone will have a different opinion about it... so just use your common sense, and if it works for you, just ignore the so-called experts.

tpefan19
Ex-Member

Post by tpefan19 »

tanman9990 wrote:

Putting her on the bed is a bad idea not only because you can deform the dolls ass and wrinkles being formed on the skin because of the bed sheets, you can also damage the bed as well, cause a permanent deformation if not outright collapse the bed.

Best way is always proper hanging, followed by a flight-case/furniture case with foam. Everything else is "Eh" or "Pretty Janky" at best.
got a few newer dolls with storage hooks... still have 3 older dolls with no hook... they have been laying on the same queen bed when not used for about a year... no problem with dolls or bed/mattress.

btw, that one bed I use to store 3 dolls is 14 years old... it has hosted real people going at it, if you know what I mean... still sturdy as ever... so i wonder what kind of bed that you have that may collapse with a 30-lbs doll on it?

INFORMATIONS