sexyrealsexdolls.com

Anyone have experience with this massive boob tit-fuck toy?

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
Detrick420
Apprentice
Apprentice

Anyone have experience with this massive boob tit-fuck toy?

Post by Detrick420 »

I came across this toy and was interested in purchasing, but I waned to first see if anyone here had any reviews or experience with this specific model (I know manufacturer makes other versions that are not quite as large). These boobs look massive and come in at a weight of 44lbs. I know they're spendy for a boob toy, but I don't have space for a full sized doll at this time and I am really only interested in a huge tit-fuck toy.

https://www.kanojotoys.com/maries-boobs ... -6897.html

Any thoughts, reviews, or pictures are much appreciated. Thanks so much!

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Re: Anyone have experience with this massive boob tit-fuck t

Post by Dollfriend »

I have purchased a few boob toys in years gone by, none of them anywhere near the price of the one you are showing, my experience is that size and price does not Always equal quality, for me some of the biggest boobs with the highest price tag have been the worst in the quality of the TPE, and in the realism of the boobs themselves, not saying the one you are showing will follow this pattern, but be cautious...

Detrick420
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Detrick420 »

Thank you Dollfriend for the reply. I was hoping they would simulate firm fake boobs like Elizabeth Starr or Minka. I appreciate your comments and I will keep them in mind. I want to get more information such as if they are made of silicone or TPE, but so far I have not been able to find any, and on the two sites I see selling them there are no reviews so far.

Another toy made by the same manufacturer "Akaris Breasts II (Akari chan no Oppai II)" had one positive review on another vendors website, but I has hoping to get some feedback from someone who actually owns either toy, and maybe a pic or two.

https://www.otonajp.com/akaris-breasts- ... o-oppai-ii

unlovable

Post by unlovable »

I have the akari breast 1. And well they are good, i think they are TPE not 100% sure. My advice is to get these.

https://www.otonajp.com/zuritte-oppai-c ... eta-rocket

Here is a good review.

https://www.onaholereview.com/zuritte-o ... et-review/

They are only 300 bucks too. Probably the best tit fuck toy other than an actual doll. I can link you videos of it in action if you want.

Detrick420
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Detrick420 »

Thanks unlovable, I also saw these and their price point something to consider. I would certainly like the link to see them in action as I've had a hard time finding videos of toys like these. I'm going to be pulling the trigger on a toy soon and want to find the biggest one I can that is also worth the cost and is not of poor quality. I would get the ones from my original post but I am unsure about the quality at this point in time. Thanks for your feedback.

pdkh2000
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by pdkh2000 »

Detrick420 wrote:Thanks unlovable, I also saw these and their price point something to consider. I would certainly like the link to see them in action as I've had a hard time finding videos of toys like these. I'm going to be pulling the trigger on a toy soon and want to find the biggest one I can that is also worth the cost and is not of poor quality. I would get the ones from my original post but I am unsure about the quality at this point in time. Thanks for your feedback.
Hi

If you are into heavy silicone tits take a look at this
https://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/t ... lbum=10057

cc77
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by cc77 »

Detrick420 wrote:Thanks unlovable, I also saw these and their price point something to consider. I would certainly like the link to see them in action as I've had a hard time finding videos of toys like these. I'm going to be pulling the trigger on a toy soon and want to find the biggest one I can that is also worth the cost and is not of poor quality. I would get the ones from my original post but I am unsure about the quality at this point in time. Thanks for your feedback.
I know this thread is quite old, but did you end up buying a set?
My opinions are breast size are not normal. Just ask me.

skywalker
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by skywalker »

Bakunyu Infinity Ultra-Big Tits Real J Cup and the chichi fueta rocket are big and a great value

oobes
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by oobes »

Does anyone know - when it comes to the Akaris Breast 2 is there a lot of maintenance, probably have to keep them powdered and soft, but I'm wondering if the material oozes oil or anything anything, like the Ruby13 (silicone) were very oily.

Any info much appreciated!

Thanks

Oobes

XOrain
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by XOrain »

Bakunyu Infinity Ultra-Big Tits Real J Cup i can vouch for these i own a pair they are big and and a good price

Silicone Lover

Post by Silicone Lover »

Here's a video of them, man, they are BIG!

https://e-nls.shop/movie/movie_1003.mp4
My Valentina Girl: viewtopic.php?f=586&t=142813
My makeup enhanced Busty Aichan: viewtopic.php?f=101&t=144593

INFORMATIONS