www.funwestdoll.com

New doll site now live

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
ClosetMonster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: The back of your closet, past the old band uniform, and behind that tattered stack of comics.

New doll site now live

Post by ClosetMonster »

No problem, Nick.

My site is geared toward a completely different fetish, female masks, but it does brush some on dolls. Mainly due to similar technologies in making both. Natori, the maker of the Photogenic doll has been the first so far, to cross over into both domains.
http://www.closetmonster.net

I suppose that Nada, with his talk about masks for variety in dolls, has also been adding to the mask scene. Even if unintentionaly.

Thanks, Nada!

Aerial

New doll site now live

Post by Aerial »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jerry:
<STRONG>Very nice! I will point out however that the site IS NOT compatable with Netscape. It is only viewable with Internet Explorer.
Jerry</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I just visited Ramsdale's site with Netscape 7.0 (I never use InternetExploder due to undemandable security risks); at least with Netscape 7 the site works fine.

<a href="http://latexmindresearch.tripod.com/">[ ... e=1542.gif[/img]</a>

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

New doll site now live

Post by nicvncnt »

After Jerry's report I tested the site with Netscape 6.2 and cleaned out all the problems, so I'm pleased but not too surprised that it's also fine with version 7.

I wouldn't like to bet that it works with Netscape 4 however - but then, what does? (LOL)

mrdouble
Active Poster
Active Poster

New doll site now live

Post by mrdouble »

Just tried it on Netscape 4.77, works perfectly.

Excellent page layout, colors, and photography !!

mrdouble

INFORMATIONS