www.funwestdoll.com

Ordering from Concorde

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
Freddy

Ordering from Concorde

Post by Freddy »

I tried several times to to order some latex dolls from this site,everything goes fine until I get to Payline,then I get a transaction error.I had everything translated,so I know the order form is filled out correct.Has anyone had this problem or have the answer to what I'm doing wrong?I would like 2 lolitas, blonde & brunette & a redheaded madam.Could it be these are no longer available & that's why I can't complete my order?Any infomation on this would be appreiciated.
Thanks, Freddy [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif[/img]

Freddy

Ordering from Concorde

Post by Freddy »

I forgot,does anyone know the email address to this company?I couldn't find one on their web page.I hear their not very good at returning emails.

latexlover17
Apprentice
Apprentice

Ordering from Concorde

Post by latexlover17 »

Well, it could be the transltor software you are running during the transaction. Try it without the translation. I can speak and read some French, so it wasn't too hard for me.

Also be aware that some people have reported that the Lolitas and Madames are now the exact same doll. I don't know for sure, I just ordered a Madame, but the only difference you may get among your requested dolls are different boxes and different colored wigs. ( I heard a rumour that the Lolita was discontinued- as was SuperBoy but who knows?)

As for Email, they don't have one. If there is problem they will contact you by snail mail. I don't know why, it must be a French thing. Anyway it worked for me, I got my doll in about 2 weeks.

The only email you will get is a conformation from the third party billing company. It will give you a transaction number and a notice of what you've bought.

If you are worried and still want a doll, try ordering 1 lolita and see what you get. If it is a Madame in a lolita box, then try shopping around other stores. There are some German sites that offer Lolitas, and I imagine that at least one of them has some older stock (the now out of production Latex Lady is still available from some shops). Otherwise you'll have to settle for a Latex Doll from North America.

Aerial

Ordering from Concorde

Post by Aerial »

Concorde sells neither French Lolita nor Madame dolls anymore. :-( I tried now to order a French Lolita at Boutix.com (they only accept checks through snail mail), but it hasn't arrived yet.

<a href="http://latexmindresearch.tripod.com/">[ ... e=1542.gif[/img]</a>

INFORMATIONS