www.funwestdoll.com

My personal perfect doll.

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
Jerry
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Jerry »

I finally figured out what I want as my own personal doll. If I could have anything... I would want a special set of two dolls. Wicked Wanda and Candyfloss from the old Penthouse series.
This is a thumbnail of an image I took and modified to remove the text, etc.
If you want to see the full size image... about 6x size of the thumbnail...
Click this link for the 200K version.

Wicked Wanda is the one with dark black hair... Candyfloss is her sidekick and submissive with the flowing blonde hair. She is quite good at making her master happy... for example she knows 1,000 variations using just her tounge.

Here is a nearly completed collection of the comics.

Some of the artwork is really something to see. The comics usually had political satire which led to it's ultimate end... but some of the visuals this for example... were well worth looking at.

There were some images that may drive an inflatable lover over the deep end... like this one:
Ignore everything except the lower right frame.

Don't worry if you can't ignore it... I liked it enough to remove everything else for you.

So what do you think? Image
Jerry

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

I'll take 2 of those with a side order of lube [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

ClosetMonster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: The back of your closet, past the old band uniform, and behind that tattered stack of comics.

Post by ClosetMonster »

Simply Scrumptious!

And here I thought I couldn't eat another bite after Thanksgiving's dinner.

Corben_99
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Corben_99 »

I remember seeing those in my dad's stash of dirty magazines! Cool! Brings back memories.

Those would make some cool 12" dolls.

Are these the girls you are going to build Jerry, when the time comes to make your first doll? [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Jerry
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Jerry »

Yeah! (Blush)
Jerry

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Jerry,
Have you ever considered selling "fixed-up" latex dolls privately? I bet lots of doll folks here would pay good money for a doll like your "fixed-up" French Madame doll. Excellent work.

Jerry
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Jerry »

I don't want to start rampant rumors or anything... but I'm working with Bill and Mark to consider taking stock dolls from France and inserting a soft foam core "skeleton" then filling them up with a soft silicone. I'm thinking a 25 to 30 pound doll in the $500 to $1000 range.

I think there would be an interest. I'm also talking with mark to see if there are ways to use the existing silicone molds to make a low-tier silicone/foam hybrid. Will it work? I don't know... but while I'm here we will experiment and I'll order some sample foams and rubbers. Then... back in St. Louis I'll tinker on some small models.

It may go nowhere... but then again... we may find a simple process to create a soft lover that is durable and light. Don't quote me on anything right now... it's all theory and speculation. We may just end up with a puddle of goo. IF we do come up with something... you (the forum) will be the first to know. I will say this however... I am working with my friends in France to create a special English Version web page to oder the latex dolls without the need for translators and such. I'll post here when it comes true.

Jerry

JackT

Post by JackT »

Put me down for a confidence vote for these potential ideas at even twice the price that you're speaking of. If you have to make design compromises, which undoubtedly must be made at this price, then I'd request that you sacrifice feel for looks or attractiveness.

INFORMATIONS