Starpery.com

Vagina plug repair......so far so good!!!

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
curious_guy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Vagina plug repair......so far so good!!!

Post by curious_guy »

Hoping folks here can offer some insight, as I have been unsuccessful with this fix so far.

How is everyone able to insert this tube due to it's size? I've tried powdering it as mentioned above, but that doesn't get me anywhere near deep enough. Are you lubing it up? I have not tried that yet, and i'm not sure I want to do that either(?)

Also, my experiments with the 94 primer have only resulted in mediocre bonding, and most of the tpe is dissolved (I have a SEdoll). I'm assuming I want to have a bong strong enough that I can stretch out the 2 pieces from my trial, to prove it will hold / seal correctly.

I feel like i'm missing something, but despite reading the thread through multiple times, i'm coming up short. Any help appreciated.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Lube the hell out of that tube, use mineral oil.
The key to a good bond is pressing the TPE seam together for hours until the bond dries. Yes, 94 dissolves the TPE, so we press the slushy TPE together and it mixes, when the 94 evaporates it leaves the two surfaces bonded together.
Your TPE Plug should be bigger than needed, so that just putting it where it belongs presses the surfaces together.
Pull the tube back an inch or two to increase the pressure on the plug, but leave the doll stable for a full day or two while the 94 evaporates.
It works.
Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

curious_guy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by curious_guy »

Reverent Jack -

You mentioned "slushy TPE." Do I need to be adding something to the 94 before I apply it, or insert plug with 94, and the pressure of the larger plug size will take care of the rest?

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Coat the larger plug with 94 and the pressure will take care of the rest.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Lonelynight
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Lonelynight »

I just got my first doll and I’m trying to figure this out so not to damage it. Can you use acrylic instead of glass for the pipe? Is it easier to just use forceps and a speculum? Any help would be appreciated.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Yes, and yes.
I'm a Speculum and forceps guy now, and I do a lot of them. The Speculum can't be short bladed though, so consult your local gynecologist for a long bladed Speculum.

Reverend Jack

Lonelynight
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Lonelynight »

RevJack wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:15 pm Yes, and yes.
I'm a Speculum and forceps guy now, and I do a lot of them. The Speculum can't be short bladed though, so consult your local gynecologist for a long bladed Speculum.

Reverend Jack
The longest I can find is a 6” blade. The doll site says the depth is 7.78. Would that work?

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Yeah, that will work fine.

Lonelynight
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Lonelynight »

RevJack wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 5:29 pm Yeah, that will work fine.
Thanks. Still nervous to do it 🤞.

blacknblueballs69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by blacknblueballs69 »

Hey everyone, so my endoscope just arrived yesterday and I got around to checking out the love holes on my starpery 172F. I'm not really sure what I'm looking at here, in the vag I don't see any visible hole or plug and in the butthole I can see what looks to be some kind of mesh. Do I need to do any work in there or am I good to go? I have the coeros cleaning pump ordered so I want to make damn sure everything is sealed up good before I go ahead and use this beauty as she was meant for and use the pump :D . Hopefully RevJack, Wheezer and others can chime in here and share some of their wisdom with me. TIA!

Vagina

Butthole

Starpery 172F Rozanne TPE
Tantaly "Monica" torso
Tantaly "Louise" butt

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

That looks good, even if the butt of Louise is kinda messy :)

blacknblueballs69
Active Poster
Active Poster

seagull wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:46 pm That looks good, even if the butt of Louise is kinda messy :)
So you think both holes are fine for use and cleaning with the coeros pump? Any idea what that mesh looking stuff is in the butthole? I'm not sure if her backdoor will ever get used anyway but I'm still curious what it is. Is it part of the internal foam core?
Tantaly "Monica" torso
Tantaly "Louise" butt

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

No idea, but others will weigh in on this, hopefully :)
This is what a new plug looks like on a Kimber
New Cavity Top.jpg
New Cavity Top.jpg (48.02 KiB) Viewed 246 times

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

blacknblueballs69 wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 5:34 pm Hey everyone, so my endoscope just arrived yesterday and I got around to checking out the love holes on my starpery 172F. I'm not really sure what I'm looking at here, in the vag I don't see any visible hole or plug and in the butthole I can see what looks to be some kind of mesh. Do I need to do any work in there or am I good to go? I have the coeros cleaning pump ordered so I want to make damn sure everything is sealed up good before I go ahead and use this beauty as she was meant for and use the pump :D . Hopefully RevJack, Wheezer and others can chime in here and share some of their wisdom with me. TIA
Good and mediocre news. Good news is the vag looks as tight as can be. The mediocre news is about the butt.
That mesh looks like the mesh they use to surround/seal joints. If they are using it to reinforce plugs, that is great. Unfortunately it appears that the TPE did not fully coat the mesh in her butt. Good news is, just a little smear of TPE paste and that butt will be sealed perfectly. No plug needled, just a little smear of TPE paste to seal the holes in the mesh.

90% success from the vendor!

Reverend Jack

blacknblueballs69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Good and mediocre news. Good news is the vag looks as tight as can be. The mediocre news is about the butt.
That mesh looks like the mesh they use to surround/seal joints. If they are using it to reinforce plugs, that is great. Unfortunately it appears that the TPE did not fully coat the mesh in her butt. Good news is, just a little smear of TPE paste and that butt will be sealed perfectly. No plug needled, just a little smear of TPE paste to seal the holes in the mesh.

90% success from the vendor!

Reverend Jack
Thanks RevJack!
Tantaly "Monica" torso
Tantaly "Louise" butt

INFORMATIONS