Starpery.com

Vagina plug repair......so far so good!!!

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
makemydrink

Re: Vagina plug repair......so far so good!!!

Post by makemydrink »

RevJack wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:23 pm It is now June of 2022. This thread, and this problem has been open for quite a while.
But it's still a problem today. I now have 9 TPE dolls, and 12 heads, and EVERY SINGLE FUCKING ONE OF THEM IS NOT SEALED!
I had someone call me out - saying WM has solved that problem.
Well, as of 6 months ago they hadn't because that's how old this WM I'm sitting next to is.
So 21 absolute failures of the manufacturers to do the smallest thing that would make these dolls last longer.
Right now I have a broken-backed 6YE on my table her back and hips rusted, that's why her back broke. Vag and anus and head - all unsealed.
Some have loose plugs (mostly square or hand-cut) just shoved up with no sealing, some have the "almost plug" that dollmech photographed above.
Oh, and all of the damn heads are unsealed and most of the anus' too.
We really need to start a new-doll-owners kit that has a syringe, a jar of paste, three plugs, a tube and instructions. (Oh, and by the way, go order the damn tubes off of aliexpress).
NEW DOLL OWNER: FIRST FIX HER PUSSY, HER ASS, AND HER THROAT, DON'T CLEAN HER, DON'T OIL, UNWRAP AND PLUG.
I'm just so frustrated, why do we put up with this shit? I ask the manufacturers right in public, why wont you fix the TPE Plug problem, and 50% act like they didn't hear the question, and the other half either lie or act like they misunderstood the question.

9 dolls, 12 heads, 100% failure rate. If you don't own an endoscope, go buy one.

A very frustrated Reverend Jack.
Hi Rev I hear you loud and clear! This pisses me off too, a 2k toy shouldn't have design flaws in it!!! After reading I just got an endoscope and the shadows are fucked up, I thought it was full of mold but when I opened her up with my fingers and used a flashlight she looks as clean as a virgin :) Anyway my doll needs some salvation Rev. as her vagina has 2 holes in it at the end of the vagina as well, she is maybe a year old, the first owner didn't use her much and I cleaned the love holes right after buying her. I assume she has had some H2O contact with the metal skeleton through the holes. I'm hopeful not too much damage has been done. I guess I keep reading, but after all the time people have been fixing what shouldn't have to be fixed, is there a way that's better/easier or less invasive to her to fix these holes?
Attachments
my doll end of vagina.jpg
my doll end of vagina.jpg (3.19 MiB) Viewed 176 times

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Buying a 2k toy that has design flaws means we are being conned by these companies :(
Fortunately some manufacturers deliver quality products :)

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

The newest dolls with the two "string holes" are the easiest to fix.
TPE paste, a glass syringe that luer locks to a 10 inch long 12 gage needle. Oh, and an endoscope. That's all you really need.
Just put the needle end onto each hole and squirt them each full of TPE. Aquarium pump to provide gentle air flow until the TPE paste gasses off. Give it two or three days to fully cure.

Thats how I do all mine now.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

makemydrink

Post by makemydrink »

RevJack wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:18 pm The newest dolls with the two "string holes" are the easiest to fix.
TPE paste, a glass syringe that luer locks to a 10 inch long 12 gage needle. Oh, and an endoscope. That's all you really need.
Just put the needle end onto each hole and squirt them each full of TPE. Aquarium pump to provide gentle air flow until the TPE paste gasses off. Give it two or three days to fully cure.

Thats how I do all mine now.

Reverend Jack
Thank you for your infinite wisdom!

makemydrink

Post by makemydrink »

Interesting that the anal plug has no holes in it...

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

when will wm dolls solve this problem? I pionted to this a few days back on a topic of them, no answer yet. This could cause mold and bacteria to grow and is bad for health

INFORMATIONS