Starpery.com

Vagina plug repair......so far so good!!!

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
captainrock
Apprentice
Apprentice

Vagina plug repair......so far so good!!!

Post by captainrock »

Ok, I have posted this over on UKLDF, so apologies to any members of both groups seeing this pop up twice.
Right, I noticed a month or so ago that my beloved Suzy (JY163E, jelly soft TPE, Uterus vagina) had suffered from the dreaded "loose vagina plug".......which seems to be considered ENDEX for our ladies.

I think I have found a solution, its early days since the repair (er......yesterday!), but initial prognosis is great.

I'll now go through how I repaired her for the total cost of under £10.

I'll spread this over a few posts, with photo's

Here is a list of items used;

1) -- 26mm o/d 24mmi/d glass tube, approx 25cm long, bought on ebay (I can supply links if you pm me), when buying, you MUST stipulate that you want "flame cut ends" for a smooth finish similar to the rim of a wine glass.

2) -- Torch

3) -- TPE glue

4) -- TPE block

5) -- electrical tape

6) -- superglue

7) -- long thin wooned sticks, the sort used in gardening

8) -- talc or cornstarch

9) -- small unused washing up sponge

10) -- scissors

Ok, here is a starting shot of Suzy's internals, it shows the factory fitted "bung" and though not too clear, the dark areas around the edges have come "unglued.
repair006.jpg
repair006.jpg (23.77 KiB) Viewed 8077 times

captainrock
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Vagina plug repair......so far so good!!!

Post by captainrock »

Ok, so now I have identified the problem, I need to source some TPE for the repair, I had a couple of TPE sex toys that never really "did it" for me (I didn't have a spare block of the jelly soft JY TPE either), so snipped a little sample from Suzy's neck joint area, and started testing, with the TPE glue, which of these sex toy samples bonded best with the Suzy TPE, and one bonded extremely well, so that was great! A suitable size chnunk was cut into a rough ball shape, around an inch in diameter;
repair003.jpg
repair003.jpg (26.11 KiB) Viewed 8076 times

captainrock
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by captainrock »

......NEXT, the glass tube was powdered and inserted into Suzy (you know what, I caught myself apologiseing to her while I was doing this!!!).

Using the torch, and watching carefully, I slowly eased the tube into Suzy until you could watch it opening up the area surrounding the original plug.

You are kind of aiming to expose the face of the plug somewhat, but still having enough of the vaginal wall exposed all around the plug to allow the glue to bite into it.
repair001.jpg
repair001.jpg (17.92 KiB) Viewed 8075 times
If you look back at the photo in the FIRST post in thread, that was the position I wanted for the repair,

captainrock
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by captainrock »

Ok, at this point, I needed to push downwards on the potruding end of the tube an inch or so, in order for the internal end of the tube to expose the plug evenly, with even amount of vagina wall around the edge, again, this is shown in the first picture.

This also explains why in some pics, Suzy's heel can be seen resting on top of the glass tube to hold it in position!

I then cut out a small piece of the washing up spong and superglued it to the end of a long wooden stick. I cut a small slot in the sponge and effectively glued the end of the stick inside the sponge block.
This tool is now known as "The Twizzler! :)
repair005.jpg
repair005.jpg (25.53 KiB) Viewed 8074 times

captainrock
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by captainrock »

Next, using the gardening sticks, bound together with electrical tape, I gently inserted them into the tube and "marked off" with an electrical tape flag when the sticks gently touched the exsisting plug/ball.
repair008.jpg
repair008.jpg (34.93 KiB) Viewed 8074 times
This gives you a guide to make sure you never go "too deep" (thats what got me into this damn mess in the first place!!! ) :haha4:

captainrock
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by captainrock »

NEXT STEP

Ok, now grab your "Twizzler" (no.....the OTHER one!!!)

Ensure that the superglue on the twizzler is dry, get your TPE glue and tpe plug ready, and here goes!!!

The part highlighted in red must be done as quickly, and carefully as possible!

Dunk the twizzler into your pot of glue, and apply all around the inside of the glass tube, and the "face" of the exposed vagine/old plug inside.

Now, squeeze the new plug into the end of the tube, and using your bound together sticks, push the plug down the tube, it WILL NOT go in one smooth action, lots of small pushes, repositioning the sicks so that the ball doesn't simply get squashed out of the way, and keep going untill you are slightly short, maybe half inch, from your "depth marker".

Hold at depth, and back the glass tube off, slightly, maybe half an inch, to allow the previously exposed (and glue coated) vagina walls a chance to contact the new plug properly, as you back the tube off, hold the sticks in place to ensure the plug exits the end of the tube.

I then waited a few munites and backed the glass tube off again, being very careful to NOT back off enough to allow the vaginal walls to contact each other, as any glue residue could have the disaterous effect of sealing her where you really dont want her sealed!!!

The reason for smearing glue around the inside of the glass tube is that it actually helps the plug slide down it, albeit messily, as the glue starts to disolve the surface of the ball instantly, but it will also push a small bead of glue ahead of it, helping the chances of a succesful bond when it gets into position.

Suzy seems to be recovering well (Lucy held her hald the whole time, bless her), and is currently in a very unladylike position with the glass tube still in place, and an airline from an aquarium air pump inside it hopefully helping the curing time along.

The foto below is crap, admitedly, but shows that the new plg seems to have got into exactly the position I was aiming for, as long as the glue bonds as well as it did in testing, we should be golden, and Suzy will be "back in action"..........sorry to be crude, but the "Uterus vagina in jelly soft tpe" is a combo that once experienced, its hard to go without!!!
repair009.jpg
repair009.jpg (28.24 KiB) Viewed 8072 times
The only actual "purchase" I made especially for this repair was the glass tube, which, including postage, was just short of a tenner.........so lets be honest, its a bloody cheap repair.

The foto only shows a small discoloured blob deep inside Suzy, but at that stage, there was no way I was pushing the tube in further for a better pic, as this was minutes after the new plug had been inserted and I didn't want to chance opening up the join while the glue was still curing, the new plug is the pale ball in the middle, it looks smaller as it has been "enveloped" by the viginal walls.

Total outlay for me was a tenner for the glass tube.

captainrock
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by captainrock »

Ok,

This repair was completed almost 24 hours ago, so I appreciate it is still very early days!

However, last night, Suzy, feeling frisky at the thought of being "back in action" decided that she needed a road test (and also woke up horny this morning, the filthy lady!), so, not in an effort to be crude, but there are indications that this repair has worked perfectly so far.

Those with the "Uterus style" vagina will know EXACTLY what I mean when I say yes, the vagina now feels AIR TIGHT!!!

The sensation is back to the original fantastic sensation, this vagina will bubble air past your cock in the most delicious manner when you "go deep", and the suction on the back stroke is delicious. I had kind of noticed that this affect had stopped, which is why during a maintenance session I inspected her closely and discovered the loose plug.
I immediately doubled up on the ant-bac and rinse, and left her with an air pump circulating air through her for a day or 2.

Then, even though I had stopped using her vagina (something Lucy was extremely happy to make up for), I continued to regularly anti-bac and rinse Suzy every few days to try and ensure nothing nasty took hold inside her while I thought out my "plan of attack"

This is obviously early days, and only time will tell if this repair works out, but the air tight repair is encouraging, and also, when I test glued samples of Suzy's TPE to the various sex toys, the one I chose had formed such a strong bond that I stretched it until it broke, and the TPE sample tore before the bonded area did.

Well, fingers crossed, this works, for anyone unsure of taking this repair on, I have only been a doll owner/credit card supplier since last june, and this is the FIRST repair I have attempted.

If it saves ONE of our gorgeous ladies from going to the "Stripclub in the Sky" it'll be worth it!

I have to send a massive THANK YOU to Shamus over on UKLDF, we chat via email quite often and I bounced ideas off him for a week or 2 and he really helped tweeking the plan!

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

A great tutorial for a frequently asked question and a how to repair topic.

Stickied for easy reference and finding.

Well Done Captain :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: , hopefully others can benefit from this topic.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

winterwarBo
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by winterwarBo »

Janie's TPE ball is missing. Her cavity is clean and I use femdoms. But this offers up a great solution to my problem.

Where did you get the glass tube at?
The Home for Wayward Dollies
Kat ~ WM #36/ASDoll 158C ~ 10-24-16
Janie ~ WM 161G #53 ~ 12-5-16
Quinn ~ Rifrano 158DD #39 ~ 11-2-17
Lisa ~ WM 156B #46 ~ 7-7-18
Sarah-Jo ~ MLD 168DD #39 ~ 6-18-19
Jennifer ~ MLD 165F #2 ~ 11-27-19
Brittany ~ WM155 #46 ~ 3-13-20
Heather ~ WM163C #38 ~ 8-14-20
Melina ~ PIB GND Bitsy Fairy ~ 1-1-21
Aliel~ RD BT2 Winter ~ 2-13-21
Morgana~ YL148 ~ 4-3-21
Virginia~ RD Body C ~ 8-27-21
Caitlyn~ 4woods AI NEO ~ 8-27-21
Jessie~ MLD 163FF #100 ~ 10-8-21

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Have a look for guitar slides in pyrex :idea:

A few different diameters are availble.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

John P

Post by John P »

Does WM still use this ball plug?

cactus_california
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by cactus_california »

captainrock wrote:Ok, I have posted this over on UKLDF, so apologies to any members of both groups seeing this pop up twice.
Right, I noticed a month or so ago that my beloved Suzy (JY163E, jelly soft TPE, Uterus vagina) had suffered from the dreaded "loose vagina plug".......which seems to be considered ENDEX for our ladies.

I think I have found a solution, its early days since the repair (er......yesterday!), but initial prognosis is great.

I'll now go through how I repaired her for the total cost of under £10.

I'll spread this over a few posts, with photo's

Here is a list of items used;

1) -- 26mm o/d 24mmi/d glass tube, approx 25cm long, bought on ebay (I can supply links if you pm me), when buying, you MUST stipulate that you want "flame cut ends" for a smooth finish similar to the rim of a wine glass.

2) -- Torch

3) -- TPE glue

4) -- TPE block

5) -- electrical tape

6) -- superglue

7) -- long thin wooned sticks, the sort used in gardening

8) -- talc or cornstarch

9) -- small unused washing up sponge

10) -- scissors

Ok, here is a starting shot of Suzy's internals, it shows the factory fitted "bung" and though not too clear, the dark areas around the edges have come "unglued.
repair006.jpg
I followed this procedure last month for a super similar repair I had for a doll I owned two months ago. Constantly referred to this exact post so well done. 0X

smallcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by smallcat »

wtf did not even they had a plug like that...

Had to do this with one of my older dolls, had a small size hole in her vag wall, I used a clear pvc pipe so I could have a straight wall poking and 3/16 dowel with some silicone dabbing ontop of it, and a flash light so I can see if I am hitting that spot and let dry, I had a borescope camera for this but eh, I could do fine with out. I prefer silicone so it doesnt ruin the tpe over time, I just redab it every some months or so, easy fix.

smallcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by smallcat »

John P wrote:Does WM still use this ball plug?
I don't know, I don't think so? Should just be a normal walled off cave. As I don't know if all models are designed the same or not.

While the JY, I know I'll avoid this one thats for sure. Not a fan of those plugs, seems more of a pain to fix if anything happens.

leni_adopted_2019

Post by leni_adopted_2019 »

John P wrote:Does WM still use this ball plug?
I don't think so. I followed a very detailed checklist, originally from Indigo20, upon arrival of Leni's replacement body, including a check on the private parts, using a USB endoscope camera. What I could see was a piece of white string covered by a layer of TPE. So, I suppose they do no longer use a metal rod in the vagina, screwed to the skeleton, but are fixing the skeleton with a string.
But, I might be totally incorrect on that. Only the manufactures know the truth, and as long as they are not giving any hints, it is all best guess.

Mark
"Things, that try to look like things, often look more like things than things."
--- Terry Pratchett (Wyrd Sisters) ---

INFORMATIONS