THIS IL 170 is WAITING to FLY like an eagle

IL Doll is owned by Chuanyin Intelligent Technology (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd. ILDoll specializes in producing the latest products and technologies such as hyper realistic painting and weight reduction of silicone dolls. We are committed to developing and producing China’s best realistic dolls, already bringing ILdoll dolls(TPE dolls) to the fore front as the top doll brand in China. Website: www.ildoll.com
silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: THIS IL 170 is WAITING to FLY like an eagle

Post by silicon »

Well done Siliconeman for bringing this to our attention,the inprovments look good but that looks like the silicone 170 not the tpe 170 if i am right, IL should send you a free new improved 170 doll. I had a run in with Star of SM dolls damage due to bad packing ect. Once some of these doll company get your money apart from a few minor gestures they dont want to know. Good luck iets stick it to bad service..
Attachments
Mortat Danger.jpg
Mortat Danger.jpg (9.15 KiB) Viewed 1279 times
Toy story.jpg
Toy story.jpg (33.62 KiB) Viewed 1279 times
Excuse me why are you not wareing i mask..jpg
Excuse me why are you not wareing i mask..jpg (37.98 KiB) Viewed 1279 times
Bullshit AMP..gif
Bullshit AMP..gif (24.01 KiB) Viewed 1279 times

Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Cameramike »

Wow ouch....thanks for this review. Should have sent you a new improved gal.

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

Hi there all IL170 fans

It appears that I missed IL´s reply for LHP improvement. But for my eyes the LHP looks exactly the same as before. If I rotate IL´s picture 180 degrees you can see that her LHP is basically the same as before. Very disappointing.

Cheers!

Sili
170-2rotated180.jpg
170-2rotated180.jpg (159.25 KiB) Viewed 1066 times

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

Hello folks!

Just visited The Doll Forum chat and there the IL170 was mentioned as example for bad Love Hole Placement.

This reminded me to visit this legendary thread to see if there was any replies from IL-Doll - but no, nothing!

I wondered if IL-Doll is still in business and apparently they are because the DollStudio is still selling this beauty - grab one while you can:
https://www.dollstudio.org/products/doll/ildoll/il-170

Cheers!

Sili

2bambus
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 2bambus »

I don't know...maybe I got lucky with mine. But my IL silicone is my fav doll. It looks nothing like that, craftsmanship-wise. Just the perfect, petite T&A bimbo of my dreams. Seriously, the best gel tits on a doll and ass. LHP is stellar. I didn't even buy the HR painting treatment. I'm just saying....whole lotta hate here. I still think in the 1.5-3k range for silicone they are a contender and kind of a steal. Their heads are even usable. I personally don't, but many other makers don't offer that. This is why you have to ask for pictures before shipment!!!!! And folks...let me just say, once you go silicone you'll never go back....

Enchanted
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Enchanted »

Siliconeman wrote:Hi there all IL170 fans

It appears that I missed IL´s reply for LHP improvement. But for my eyes the LHP looks exactly the same as before. If I rotate IL´s picture 180 degrees you can see that her LHP is basically the same as before. Very disappointing.

Cheers!

Sili
170-2rotated180.jpg
If this is the new one... then its a huge facepalm.
The Escapades of Esmee (photo thread):
viewtopic.php?f=113&t=144390
The search and buying your first doll... ideas, tips, the frustrations and all you will go through:
viewtopic.php?f=87&t=140093
Review FutureDoll 163cm:
viewtopic.php?f=584&t=144301
Stained Silicone Doll:
viewtopic.php?f=584&t=144054

INFORMATIONS