THIS IL 170 is WAITING to FLY like an eagle

IL Doll is owned by Chuanyin Intelligent Technology (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd. ILDoll specializes in producing the latest products and technologies such as hyper realistic painting and weight reduction of silicone dolls. We are committed to developing and producing China’s best realistic dolls, already bringing ILdoll dolls(TPE dolls) to the fore front as the top doll brand in China. Website: www.ildoll.com
ILDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: THIS IL 170 is WAITING to FLY like an eagle

Post by ILDoll »

Boss and I have seen what you want to show me. But the structure of doll differs from human's. As for latter, muccles control the shape which is not deformed. As for dolls, both TPE and silicone are homogeneous material at vagina part, streched and deformed when the legs are opened. Now we do something to fix it up.

Sincerely,
Kevin
Good proportion with best appearance.
Satisfied service from Vincent.

http://www.ildoll.com Ins: ILDoll Sexdolls
Rapid reply from 9:00 am to 11:30 pm (UTC/GMT+08:00)
sales1@ildoll.com
weishuohe@126.com WhataApp: +86 13360576377

Chuanyin Intellegent Technology (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd.

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

ILDoll wrote:Boss and I have seen what you want to show me. But the structure of doll differs from human's. As for latter, muccles control the shape which is not deformed. As for dolls, both TPE and silicone are homogeneous material at vagina part, streched and deformed when the legs are opened. Now we do something to fix it up.

Sincerely,
Kevin
Dear Kevin,

We agree that doll physiology is different than with humans, but there are plentiful of dolls that get it right or almost right.

My first example is my Irontech 160 "Mona". She is not perfect but still far better than IL170.
spreads1.jpg
spreads1.jpg (66.97 KiB) Viewed 2441 times
My second example is my YL160 "Serena". Position is not exactly the same but as you can see Serena has her legs open and still her pussy keeps nice shape.
spreads2.jpg
spreads2.jpg (67.55 KiB) Viewed 2441 times
My third example is my JY170 "Veronica". Here the position is about the same and as you can see Veronica has an awful pussy spread BUT her pussy does not creep towards her belly button. Veronica is also exceptionally beautiful with her body and face so I am much more forgiving with her even though she has an awful pussy spread.
spreads3.jpg
spreads3.jpg (65.74 KiB) Viewed 2441 times
My fourth example will blow you away! At the picture below you can see my 6Ye Amor 162 "Jane". Both dolls have the same position at the picture below but Janes pussy keeps its shape very nicely. Notice also positioning of holes. Jane has excellent LHP whereas the IL170 - oh well....better not to say anything.
spreads4.jpg
spreads4.jpg (65.95 KiB) Viewed 2441 times
My last example is the manufacturer with trademark pussy spread. But as you inspect the picture below my WM161 "Isabella" is quite acceptable compared to the IL170 TPE.
spreads5.jpg
spreads5.jpg (63.11 KiB) Viewed 2441 times
Dear IL-Doll. These examples should show you that there are no excuses. You can manufacture a good doll if you are willing to put some effort into it.

Kevin, as you can see from these examples you should be able to do a better doll and you don´t make it easier for yourself by inventing excuses in front of your customers.

In my opinion your biggest problem is simply wrong hole placement. If your vagina is placed too high between her legs it is situated at maximum spread area of TPE when you spread her legs. If the vagina is lower more of between her butt-cheecs spreading her legs would not cause so much stretch on her vaginal area. Another thing how you can avoid pussy spread is to have more meaty labia. The IL 170 has basically vaginal hole and no protecting surface around it to protect the vagina from stretching as legs are opened. With meaty labia her folding flesh can act as a buffer and take some stretching stress away from vaginal hole. And one last trick that I have in mind would be casting the body with more opening of her legs. This way her natural vaginal shape would be more normal with legs open. And compressed when legs closed.

Just some of my thoughts.

Cheers!

Siliconeman

ILDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ILDoll »

ILDoll wrote:Hi C.A.

Hope you are not misunderstanding me. What I indicate is that the hole is quite fixed in certain size, not the shape or style of vagina for all bodies. Maybe I should have explain it with more details.
Generally, the diameter of the hole is 0.5 cm width when the diameter of vagina is made as standard, 1.6 cm. At most, when the legs are opened with 180°, it is 2.0 cm, four times as closed. If vagina is bigger, 2.2 cm or 3.0 cm, just like this classic TPE 170, the hole is about 2.0 cm initially and is about 8 cm with the legs opened entirely. This design intends to be convenient for customers who own a great dick. Thanking to Siliconeman who reminds us, we realize it is not good-looking and have solved it, for both insert and built-in vagina. The beta is shown above. It is now the standard for any of the products unless there is any special request from customer.
I will show it with 156 body later as there are several of them in progress.

Sincerely,
Kevin
Hi Siliconeman, I am not sure if you have read my explanation. If you do, please let me know if you accept it.

Sincerely,
Kevin

sales1@ildoll.com

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

Dear Kevin,

It is not just the pussy spread. Your IL170 hole placement is just terrible. The IL170 also has strange thigh bulge and very mediocre head.

Please fix the hole positions so that her pussy is not at her belly and her anus is not at her clitoris position at missionary sex position.

When you have corrected the IL170 TPE please post images here for evaluation. I have now given you plentiful of good doll-examples and I have also explained what I recommend you to do.

So please stop explaining and start working. I will update this thread every now and then to speed up your work and to warn greenhorns about the IL170 TPE as long as it has not been fixed.

Kevin, you may have forced me to get back here to explain what I mean with some additional images....

Cheers!

Siliconeman

ILDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ILDoll »

Now I do realize what you complaint. Seems I did miss something.
I have reported to mold workers and boss and we are working on it.

Sincerely,
Kevin

sales1@ildoll.com

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

ILDoll wrote:Now I do realize what you complaint. Seems I did miss something.
I have reported to mold workers and boss and we are working on it.

Sincerely,
Kevin
How could you miss this?
Crappy_ILDoll170_05.jpg
Crappy_ILDoll170_05.jpg (164.56 KiB) Viewed 2365 times
Crappy_ILDoll170_07.jpg
Crappy_ILDoll170_07.jpg (142.43 KiB) Viewed 2365 times
Basically her butt-crack disappears when you open her legs. Houston! We´ve got a problem! Rocket is failing to launch to its destination !

Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Colonel Angus »

Siliconeman wrote:
ILDoll wrote:Boss and I have seen what you want to show me. But the structure of doll differs from human's. As for latter, muccles control the shape which is not deformed. As for dolls, both TPE and silicone are homogeneous material at vagina part, streched and deformed when the legs are opened. Now we do something to fix it up.

Sincerely,
Kevin
Dear Kevin,

We agree that doll physiology is different than with humans, but there are plentiful of dolls that get it right or almost right.

My first example is my Irontech 160 "Mona". She is not perfect but still far better than IL170.
The attachment spreads1.jpg is no longer available
My second example is my YL160 "Serena". Position is not exactly the same but as you can see Serena has her legs open and still her pussy keeps nice shape.
The attachment spreads2.jpg is no longer available
My third example is my JY170 "Veronica". Here the position is about the same and as you can see Veronica has an awful pussy spread BUT her pussy does not creep towards her belly button. Veronica is also exceptionally beautiful with her body and face so I am much more forgiving with her even though she has an awful pussy spread.
The attachment spreads3.jpg is no longer available
My fourth example will blow you away! At the picture below you can see my 6Ye Amor 162 "Jane". Both dolls have the same position at the picture below but Janes pussy keeps its shape very nicely. Notice also positioning of holes. Jane has excellent LHP whereas the IL170 - oh well....better not to say anything.
The attachment spreads4.jpg is no longer available
My last example is the manufacturer with trademark pussy spread. But as you inspect the picture below my WM161 "Isabella" is quite acceptable compared to the IL170 TPE.
The attachment spreads5.jpg is no longer available
Dear IL-Doll. These examples should show you that there are no excuses. You can manufacture a good doll if you are willing to put some effort into it.

Kevin, as you can see from these examples you should be able to do a better doll and you don´t make it easier for yourself by inventing excuses in front of your customers.

In my opinion your biggest problem is simply wrong hole placement. If your vagina is placed too high between her legs it is situated at maximum spread area of TPE when you spread her legs. If the vagina is lower more of between her butt-cheecs spreading her legs would not cause so much stretch on her vaginal area. Another thing how you can avoid pussy spread is to have more meaty labia. The IL 170 has basically vaginal hole and no protecting surface around it to protect the vagina from stretching as legs are opened. With meaty labia her folding flesh can act as a buffer and take some stretching stress away from vaginal hole. And one last trick that I have in mind would be casting the body with more opening of her legs. This way her natural vaginal shape would be more normal with legs open. And compressed when legs closed.

Just some of my thoughts.

Cheers!

Siliconeman
Even the examples you posted gape too much for me when their legs are spread, except maybe the YL, maybe. Looks like no manufacturer knows what a real woman really looks like down there, and I'll have to just keep waiting. The mechadoll image below is about as close to what I am looking for as I have seen, even though I have seen other images where it spreads more.
det34.jpg
det34.jpg (31.86 KiB) Viewed 2360 times

ILDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ILDoll »

Okay. I will keep this in my mind until it is solved.
Thank you!

Best,
Kevin

sales1@ildoll.com

Dominico

Post by Dominico »

Siliconeman if you win this crusade you have started and actual changes to the moulds are done thanks to you, you shall be regarded as a hero and songs of your epic tale will be chanted for ages to come.

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

dominico903 wrote:Siliconeman if you win this crusade you have started and actual changes to the moulds are done thanks to you, you shall be regarded as a hero and songs of your epic tale will be chanted for ages to come.
Thanks! I am not holding my breath though. Lets hope for the best and fear the worst.

Cheers!

Siliconeman

Taylr
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Taylr »

Siliconeman wrote:Here are the heads which came with the IL170. Faces are not too bad but not very pretty either. I call the western face on the right the horse face.
The attachment Crappy_ILDoll170_04.jpg is no longer available
The one on the right would make a great face for a young male surfer. Do you know the model# of the head?
Attachments
Crappy_ILDoll170_04.jpg
Crappy_ILDoll170_04.jpg (147.82 KiB) Viewed 2308 times
When one encounters a situation or circumstance the reason for which appears illusive it is best to ask one's self; cui bono? Who benefits?

Sanhui - 145cm C Sakura Head
Sanhui - 102cm
6YE Doll - 132cm #3 Hd
ASDoll - 160cm Male
WMDoll - 168cm A #160 Hd

Dominico

Post by Dominico »

The pic above. They're both on that spot were with a little makeup, the right wig... maybe some sunglasses. But no, they aren't greatly photogenic. I can picture people getting the most out of these heads though! They somehow look pretty natural girl-next-door to me. What has no excuse anyway and is the point to this whole topic, is the 170 body's LHP. It looks like an acid accident of some sort. Robocop movie sort of accident.

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

I am puzzled!

I had an impression that IL-Doll and Kevin would work now to fix this LHP problem and improve their products, and then I see this:
IL160S.jpg
IL160S.jpg (55.29 KiB) Viewed 2240 times
This image is of IL160 silicone doll. Unfortunately she is very similar in LHP department as my IL170TPE. Her complete thread (IL160 advertised by DollStudio) can be found here: viewtopic.php?p=1740495#p1740495

At previous posts Kevin mentioned that they know about the problems.
Quotes from Kevin of IL-Doll:
Back to the vagina. Indeed we did find this some months ago and have recently achieved some improvement
Please note that vaginas of all products will be made in this way from July on. Anyone who has placed his order in June will be asked to wait some time more for us to settle this adjustment on the molds.

Sincerely,
Kevin
So why do I see a brand new advertisement by DollStudio for an IL-Doll with the same LHP as with my IL170 in this thread?

Dear IL-Doll, are you fixing it or are you carrying on business as usual? It would be nice to have comments from DollStudio as well since they must know about this problem too and they are still selling these dolls.

Here´s a nice comparison picture of these two beauties. They look very similar.
IL160IL170.jpg
IL160IL170.jpg (76.34 KiB) Viewed 2240 times
Please tell me what you think!

Best Regards

Siliconeman

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Jeff could make either of those faces look just fine.
Love,
Megan, DO, the BCD Girls
Attachments
thumbnail_IMG_3388.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_3388.jpg (245.46 KiB) Viewed 2199 times

ILDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ILDoll »

Hi, please take a look at this silicone 170, still without the improvement.
IMG_4224.JPG
IMG_4224.JPG (1.61 MiB) Viewed 2182 times
IMG_4225.JPG
IMG_4225.JPG (2.48 MiB) Viewed 2182 times
IMG_4226.JPG
IMG_4226.JPG (2.86 MiB) Viewed 2182 times
IMG_4227.JPG
IMG_4227.JPG (2.18 MiB) Viewed 2182 times
As the angle gets bigger, the hole also gets a bit bigger but not so big as siliconeman showed. Regardless of the difference of materials, the diameter of the vagina is the main reason. Still, the hole is too big when the legs spread as 180 degrees. We will recently produce a 170 with the imrpovement to clarify it.

Sincerely,
Kevin

sales1@ildoll.com

INFORMATIONS