sanhuiofficial.com

Introducing Frida - my Sanhui 145D sweetheart

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
g0rd0n
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Introducing Frida - my Sanhui 145D sweetheart

Post by g0rd0n »

After searching around for my second girlfriend (to marry and things) I stumbled across this nice and sexy looking silicon dolls from sanhui. Again my choice was mostly driven by the sweetest face, but this 145D also do have a very nice looking ass... As I bought her from a vendor, I do not know exactly which head this lovely face is - maybe someone can help? Head #2?
I ordered her in first days of november 2019... again, drove home, did my things, sleep, next day :multi: woohoo one day past. Again counting days, counting weeks... after 4 weeks nothing. Christmas, chinese new year, corona...after 8 weeks nothing :| it drives one crazy to wait for such a beauty.
Finally in the first days of february, I got mail that she is arrived :multi: I was very happy and picked her up at the vendor.
Some Facts:
145D
skin tone 1
standing (she is really standing by herself!)
flexi skeleton
soft breasts, textured skin, soft butt

Even if there are currently some problems, that are killing the fun kindof, I will start with the postives:

First impression: wow.
Hot, realistic body, nice looking curves. The eyes were kind of sunken in, but you can take them out and put some cotton behind them.
The breasts are very soft and realistic! I dont believe, that could be done better in my opinion.
Posing is very good. She is a lightweight for that size (22kg) the joints are stiff enough, the hands and fingers are very strong supported to let herself rest on them in some poses (like doggystyle or sth)
Shes just a tough lady, that gives you the feeling of long lasting love :)
One thing, I would strongly recommend, if anyone is reading here, that want to by a Sanhui doll: is the soft vagina. With a little bit more than average dick she is to tight for me, even if that is only a problem, when the fun starts. I wish, I had choosen that one!

Now to some colors:
S1150052.JPG
S1150052.JPG (149.41 KiB) Viewed 3074 times
S1150010.JPG
S1150010.JPG (108.42 KiB) Viewed 3074 times
S1150015.JPG
S1150015.JPG (115.19 KiB) Viewed 3074 times
S1150055.JPG
S1150055.JPG (137.96 KiB) Viewed 3074 times
Ok now to my problems:
I've read here about some problems about the neck joint, that is not holding position very good. If I put her in doggy position for example, her head just slaps down - it is not possible for the neck joint to hold her head in that position. As a customer I cannot understand, that that kind of known problem will not be fixed. Maybe I do not have enough background knowledge, but is it so hard, to insert there some kind of sliding screw or sth? Or not using a ball joint on that position?

My main problem is the "plug in/pull out" neck / head joint. I cannot tell if that is by design, or simply a production failure. The head is not able to hold position in left/right direction and you can "wobble" the head on the joint, just like it does not fit right. When looking at the mechanism, I think there is this kind of push knob missing on the head side (do not know how that is called)
I made some photos and videos, so you can better see, whats going on. Should I report that to the vendor, or maybe some official from sanhui could make a statement.

This knob thing:
S1150017.JPG
S1150017.JPG (118.63 KiB) Viewed 3074 times
On the inside, there is nothing to hold the head:
S1150018.JPG
S1150018.JPG (103.91 KiB) Viewed 3074 times
S1150019.JPG
S1150019.JPG (92.06 KiB) Viewed 3074 times
when she is lying, the head just turns away like "no I dont want to see you" - which is really bad in my opinion. I love eyecontact with her!
fridahead.mp4
(429.45 KiB) Downloaded 2824 times
Even when she is sitting, the head turns away because of the friction from the silicon. And you can see the wobbling and tolerances of the head
fridahead2.mp4
(768.05 KiB) Downloaded 2824 times

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Introducing Frida - my Sanhui 145D sweetheart

Post by Dollarhyde »

Congrats on Freda... from what I understand on the ball joint head dolls they do need a little force in order to seat the doll head where the head actually locks into certain positions... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Silver Silence

Post by Silver Silence »

Congrats on your new doll, gOrdOn!

My doll head connector is super tight to the point where I need half an hour and a lot of knee butts to push the head into the neck. Like Dollarhyde said, make sure the head is fully pushed in. Peek under the neck seam to see if the two metal base plates are actually pressing against one another.

2nd thing I wonder is whether the head connectors are of the same type. There is the old ball joints skeleton and new flexi skeleton. The old ball joint skeleton has head connectors thicker than the flexi skeleton.

I used to have a ball joint head and a flexible body. The head connector stub was too thick to fit into the neck of the Flexi body. But what if you have a Flexi head but a ball joint body? The head will fit in but could be quite loose. Could that be your case.?

But then one photo shows Frida bending her knee over 90 degrees. That is sure sign of a flexi...

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Congratulations! She's very pretty! :angel:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

serge
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by serge »

Cute Frida !!
Have a great honey moon !
Congratilations :wink:

threelegs
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by threelegs »

Nice! Awesome legs for such a short doll. Bet she looks great in thigh highs and a little maids outfit.

g0rd0n
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by g0rd0n »

Thanks a lot for the nice words fellows. I told her that and she is blushing :D
threelegs wrote:Nice! Awesome legs for such a short doll. Bet she looks great in thigh highs and a little maids outfit.
:):) yes, I bet too - ordered some yesterday. Will post some pics next week.
Dollarhyde wrote:Congrats on Freda... from what I understand on the ball joint head dolls they do need a little force in order to seat the doll head where the head actually locks into certain positions... :glou:
Silver Silence wrote:Congrats on your new doll, gOrdOn!

My doll head connector is super tight to the point where I need half an hour and a lot of knee butts to push the head into the neck. Like Dollarhyde said, make sure the head is fully pushed in. Peek under the neck seam to see if the two metal base plates are actually pressing against one another.

2nd thing I wonder is whether the head connectors are of the same type. There is the old ball joints skeleton and new flexi skeleton. The old ball joint skeleton has head connectors thicker than the flexi skeleton.

I used to have a ball joint head and a flexible body. The head connector stub was too thick to fit into the neck of the Flexi body. But what if you have a Flexi head but a ball joint body? The head will fit in but could be quite loose. Could that be your case.?

But then one photo shows Frida bending her knee over 90 degrees. That is sure sign of a flexi...
I pushed the connector till both plates are aligned.
Yeah, she has a flexy body. As I said, I do not know, which head that is, as I bought her via a vendor in germany.
That sounds plausible, but why did they send that out, when it does not fit.
I measured some things with a caliper - the head pin is 12.1mm and the hole for the pin is 12.5. Shouldn't both plates be the same size also? The plate on her neck is 28mm and the plate on the head is 50mm...

Silver Silence

Post by Silver Silence »

You can show Mike your photos and ask him for his opinions. One silly idea I can pull out of my head is to thicken the head pin with those castration rubber band. Never ever try before. Hmm.... Brilliant ideas often come from wild imagination.

g0rd0n
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by g0rd0n »

Silver Silence wrote:You can show Mike your photos and ask him for his opinions. One silly idea I can pull out of my head is to thicken the head pin with those castration rubber band. Never ever try before. Hmm.... Brilliant ideas often come from wild imagination.
castration rubber band :D :D okay sounds weird - I dont want to have that in my near :D :D :D
I also thought about some o-rings or sth to fix that.
But mike is reading that forum, or is it better to pm him?

Silver Silence

Post by Silver Silence »

LOL I got you with that huh.

Mike reply to email and pm. I prefer email because it has better features and functions.

g0rd0n
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by g0rd0n »

Silver Silence wrote:LOL I got you with that huh.

Mike reply to email and pm. I prefer email because it has better features and functions.
:haha4:
just watched a video on yt about a 12yo girl castrating a goat with a rubberband... oh nooo - it is real

anyway, thanks a lot for your help :)

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Congrats on your Sanhui 145 lady! :thumbs_up:

I got one of these ladies almost 4 years ago and still have her today. She was my first.
May you have many years with her and lots of fun too.
If you have any cleaning or maintenance questions about her or clothes size questions, feel free to pm me.

Have fun....

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

g0rd0n
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by g0rd0n »

gonestill77 wrote:Congrats on your Sanhui 145 lady! :thumbs_up:

I got one of these ladies almost 4 years ago and still have her today. She was my first.
If you have any cleaning or maintenance questions about her or clothes size questions, feel free to pm me.

Have fun....

thanks again, mate :) :)
do you clean the body (full) of your doll often?

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

g0rd0n wrote:
gonestill77 wrote:Congrats on your Sanhui 145 lady! :thumbs_up:

Have fun....

thanks again, mate :) :)
do you clean the body (full) of your doll often?

Your welcome! :thumbs_up:
Not too often. Maybe once every 2 months or so.
I use these to clean her body.
20190315_214301-2740x3600.jpg
20190315_214301-2740x3600.jpg (653.23 KiB) Viewed 2654 times
You can also use lysol wipes.
Just don't rub too hard.
And powder her real good after cleaning as her skin will be very tacky.

Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

g0rd0n
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by g0rd0n »

ah okay I will search for that...
I cannot find much about full cleaning at the forum.
Is it applicable to wash her with this water/soap combination like TPE dolls? Do I have to use babyoil or sth, or is that bad for her material?

INFORMATIONS