sanhuiofficial.com

Introducing Frida - my Sanhui 145D sweetheart

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
HornedPear

Re: Introducing Frida - my Sanhui 145D sweetheart

Post by HornedPear »

g0rd0n wrote:ah okay I will search for that...
I cannot find much about full cleaning at the forum.
Is it applicable to wash her with this water/soap combination like TPE dolls? Do I have to use babyoil or sth, or is that bad for her material?
I have a 145 Sanhui and I have always cleaned her with a mixture of hand soap and water (1 part hand soap to 5 parts water). I mix them together in a spray bottle and just spray her a bit and wipe her gently with a sponge. Then I pat dry her with a microfiber towel. Only takes a few minutes and seem to work great. Make sure to powder her after washing because she will be sticky. I use a big makeup brush to apply the baby powder.

Don't use baby oil on a silicone doll.

There are lots of ways to maintain your doll and I think everyone has their own way of doing it. My goal is to keep her clean with the least amount of effort.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

HornedPear wrote:
g0rd0n wrote:ah okay I will search for that...
I cannot find much about full cleaning at the forum.
Is it applicable to wash her with this water/soap combination like TPE dolls? Do I have to use babyoil or sth, or is that bad for her material?
I have a 145 Sanhui and I have always cleaned her with a mixture of hand soap and water (1 part hand soap to 5 parts water). I mix them together in a spray bottle and just spray her a bit and wipe her gently with a sponge. Then I pat dry her with a microfiber towel. Only takes a few minutes and seem to work great. Make sure to powder her after washing because she will be sticky. I use a big makeup brush to apply the baby powder.

Don't use baby oil on a silicone doll.

There are lots of ways to maintain your doll and I think everyone has their own way of doing it. My goal is to keep her clean with the least amount of effort.
Yeah, handsoap and hot water is fine.
And yes, no baby oil or any other petroleum based products on silicone. It will rot out the silicone.

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

g0rd0n
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster