https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

The adventures of Chandrelle's Phicen friends

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

funke
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: The adventures of Chandrelle's Phicen friends

Post by funke »

Oh dear that also a broken computer :!:
Hope the girls can help
Kind regards funke

click here for my dolls https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 6#p1690816
Stories of the Babsi viewtopic.php?f=113&t=128551
Adventures of the little dolls viewtopic.php?f=64&t=127501

Leather by Lee
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: N.W. PA. in MY house no matter what Chandrelle says.

Post by Leather by Lee »

Ended up buying a new computer. Gave the bad one to a friend and he got it fixed.

Well as some might know, I have been dealing with some medical issues for some time now.

I had cervical fusion surgery on c3,c4, and c5 on May 4th, 2023. Of course my throat was damaged and I am still having a hard time swallowing food without choking.

Then on July 13th, I had a golf ball size tumor removed from my liver. Now I have little spots all over my belly that are numb from nerve damage. Kind of funny because when I rub my belly they hurt. The main incision that was used to get the tumor out still has a bit to go to finish healing. Gonna have some nice scaring. Being a diabetic I do not heal very fast.

Spent Sept. 18th, 19th and 20th in Pittsburgh getting tons of testing done. I still have a few more test before I am placed on a liver transplant list.My advice to everyone.

Testing has been very thorough. Don't buy food that was grown in the subtropics. I seamed to have eaten food that was grown in human shit. It was contaminated with Ascariasis worm eggs that decided to hatch in me. Now I am on ivermectin to flush them out.

The whole process — from egg ingestion to egg deposits — takes about two or three months. Ascariasis worms can live inside your body for a year or two.

With this all going on I am still buying small dolls and props and RC cars, boats, and helicopters.
Hoping my injuries and illness will allow me to do some more photo shoots soon. Sneak Peek of one of the items.
20230913_102752.jpg
20230913_102752.jpg (387.37 KiB) Viewed 450 times
Chandrelle Softvale is WM172B body #172 head
Shanyrria WM172G with #172 head
Sonja WM172G with #162 head, Xena, WM166C, 159 head
Suri SM Doll blue 156C with #58 head and Lady Blue SM Doll blue 163A #64 head
7th doll has been banned by TDF
Dolls alive thread, Eye Candy thread, Phicen Thread, The girl's Facebook Page, Our Facebook group, Amateur Cosplay Dolls and more

Misty38UCI
Doll
Doll

Post by Misty38UCI »

Take it slow, we want you to heal up nicely. Good to see you back

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

Make sure that they don't go adding any extra parts to the reconstruction project. Glad you are improving and like I always say, and I do, everyday above ground is a good day!
L✰neR✯nger

Jennyth1988
Doll
Doll

Post by Jennyth1988 »

We are happy you are healing well and getting better! Looking forward to seeing new posts!
I am Jennifer Marie T., Kevin's (kevinth1985) companion, lover and wifey!

Random adventures/thoughts: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=114012

SE158

INFORMATIONS