Brand New! 156 cm Body with Smaller Breast!!

IL Doll is owned by Chuanyin Intelligent Technology (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd. ILDoll specializes in producing the latest products and technologies such as hyper realistic painting and weight reduction of silicone dolls. We are committed to developing and producing China’s best realistic dolls, already bringing ILdoll dolls(TPE dolls) to the fore front as the top doll brand in China. Website: www.ildoll.com
Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Brand New! 156 cm Body with Smaller Breast!!

Post by Colonel Angus »

Sino-Mike wrote:Maybe you could try this 32A silicon shape for your upcoming "thin" 162cm model ? If not, maybe on the current 150cm one ?
On a 162 would get my vote. But smaller would still be better, those are kind of in the b-cup territory.

dbenzguy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by dbenzguy »

I have learned so much about breasts since getting into dolls and yet, I still love to contemplate them :glou:

This is a very nice sculpt and the breasts do look much more proportional than on many of the other dolls. I'm looking forward to seeing the final product!

ILDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ILDoll »

@Sino-Mike
Maybe you could try this 32A silicon shape for your upcoming "thin" 162cm model ? If not, maybe on the current 150cm one ?

As I mentioned, we cannot just put one part on another body as the mold cannot be changed once it is done. The only way is too make a new one. Sorry about it.

@C.A.
On a 162 would get my vote. But smaller would still be better, those are kind of in the b-cup territory.

I will do more research in order to find if it is current preference. Only with this info will we make a mold with such small breast. Hope you can understand.

@dbenzguy
Glad you have our product in your wish list. I hope it ranks in the very first place. Still, hope you like this new mold.

Kevin
Good proportion with best appearance.
Satisfied service from Vincent.

http://www.ildoll.com Ins: ILDoll Sexdolls
Rapid reply from 9:00 am to 11:30 pm (UTC/GMT+08:00)
sales1@ildoll.com
weishuohe@126.com WhataApp: +86 13360576377

Chuanyin Intellegent Technology (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd.

Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Colonel Angus »

ILDoll wrote:
I will do more research in order to find if it is current preference. Only with this info will we make a mold with such small breast. Hope you can understand.

Kevin
I thought you had already received ample requests and feedback wanting a real a-cup doll? You even mentioned it in your opening statement. The market and desire are there..... it just seems that almost every manufacturer doesn't know what an a-cup really looks like, or is too afraid to actually commit to making one that is still sized like an adult (instead they are always very short and skinny). It seems like they are afraid of missing out on part of the "slightly less big boob" demographic, and compromise the initial design goal right from the start.
When Sino finally released their supposed a-cup, after much anticipation, it turned out to be a b-cup with a short torso, tiny waist, and long spindly legs. Which, as you may guess, was another let down.
Sorry for the rant, but the silicone market is already overflowing with average and large breasted dolls, but very few non-pixie dolls with itty bitties. This new doll seems to have the same sized breasts, or possibly even bigger (in relation to body) as one of your older models, the 160 supposedly b-cup. Making this just a shorter version (with slightly bigger boobs).

manfredixon
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by manfredixon »

First off; points to Kevin and IL for listening to our feedback and trying to meet our requests/fantasies. It is worth a lot to me as a potential buyer, so hats off! 8) :thumbs_up:

Secondly; While she seems to be a fine looking mold in the making (really hard to tell from the non-full-body pictures), unfortunately I have to agree with the majority of the comments here. I do prefer smaller breasts, that at the same time has some softness and weight to them and are shaped like either "3", "8" or possibly even "2" in the picture below. Gotta love it when gravity does it's bouncy magic on smaller tiddies! :wink:

Colonel Angus wrote:...Also, I was really hoping for more of an innie vagina/labia design this time too. *Sigh*
- YES!! I 100% support this! To each their own ofcourse, but a meaty yet clean mound with no inner labia is a must for me! I've also come to realise that a deep butt crack make clothes/underwear fit a LOT better.

Here are some personal favs from your competitors:
SM_156A_vag2.png
SM_156A_vag2.png (96.87 KiB) Viewed 2435 times
SM_156A_vag.png
SM_156A_vag.png (119.96 KiB) Viewed 2435 times
6ye-170c_vag.png
6ye-170c_vag.png (60.02 KiB) Viewed 2435 times
MFDX.SE WEBSITE & YOUTUBE >> YES! Doll photo sets and videos - go watch!

Currently doll-less! Past companions: 155cm Siluomei, 140cm Siluomei, 155cm IronTech, WMDoll 162B, XY Doll 168B, XY Doll 148D, Starpery 169C, Starpery 171A
Photo galleries: XY Doll gallery 1 - Gallery addition 1 - Gallery addition 2

ILDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ILDoll »

Thanks manfredixon!
Personally I consider if Asian people prefer shy labia rather than your preference. I will prove it in the coming days. If not, this is a great opinion for the next new mold!
Love you all here for such constructive suggestions. Uma~

Best,
Kevin

sales1@ildoll.com

manfredixon
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by manfredixon »

ILDoll wrote:Thanks manfredixon!
Personally I consider if Asian people prefer shy labia rather than your preference. I will prove it in the coming days. If not, this is a great opinion for the next new mold!
Love you all here for such constructive suggestions. Uma~

Best,
Kevin
No probs Kevin, I think I speak for most of us when I say we're always happy to help. It's a win-win kind of situation, where you [manufacturers] listening to our feedback would potentially make you sell more dolls, so for me personally I really can't help enough, haha!

The downside of that is, of course, that for the handful of us that have slightly different preferences - the chances of us getting what we want are slim! Needless to say, everyone is different, but it's become clear to me during my time as a doll fan here on TDF, that I'm definitely a minority as far as tastes go.

Pretty much the only thing I can do to make my dream doll become available for purchase is to spam (extremely relative term here, so take it with a grain of salt, please) the forum with my desires and support the comments of the other members who think like me. Because there are a few of us for sure, plus probably a whole lot more if you factor in the silent members as well as the people who don't know yet that they'd love it until they see it... ;)

Anyhoo, I definitely respect people wanting different things and you have to try to make the dolls that would sell the most. However, if you'd nail the sculpt for us small-titty-loving, clean-slit-labia-yearning, average-build-girl-next-door fanatics, you'd sell out faster than PayPal could handle our transactions :lol:
MFDX.SE WEBSITE & YOUTUBE >> YES! Doll photo sets and videos - go watch!

Currently doll-less! Past companions: 155cm Siluomei, 140cm Siluomei, 155cm IronTech, WMDoll 162B, XY Doll 168B, XY Doll 148D, Starpery 169C, Starpery 171A
Photo galleries: XY Doll gallery 1 - Gallery addition 1 - Gallery addition 2

Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Colonel Angus »

Ty Manfred, for saying tactfully and precisely what I could not. I get a bit carried away some times. My most humble apologies for my ranting.

doll-o-grapher

Post by doll-o-grapher »

Looks pretty nice Kevin,.
And while there's discussion about boob size and labia, frankly, I like seeing that a manufacturer is doing more variation, rather then the airbrushed detail-less Playboy Approved boring vagina.

I'll be looking forward to seeing some full length portraits.

ILDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ILDoll »

I can't agree you more manfredixon! I have been telling boss this time to time. Well, C.A. also has caught boss's thought.
Personally my taste of buying preference is also special, liking to be different. When most people were showing their New Balance shoes in 2010, I had Nike. Now Yeezy is popular, but I have Asics. The same with you who like small breast here, I keep silent. I mean I can understand you. This is the reason why I have been trying persuading boss. However, at the moment I hope to get some evidence from you. Once there are ten people who show their wish on this kind of body, 5-7 error between bust and brand, 155-160 cm, I will strongly ask such a mold to fulfill your wish. After all, we are doing business, right?
Thanks doll-o-grapher! Please wait some more time patiently. I will release what I have once I get them.

Best,
Kevin

sales1@ildoll.com

Taylr
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Taylr »

For small A and AA breasts, it would be a good idea to include Kiara Cole, Hannah Hayes, Gina Gerson, Lily Rader, and the not-to-be-left-out Odette Delacroix, in the research for AA and A girls with good proportions. For tall girls, with small breasts (AA-B), two Russian teens come to mind, Tania and Valya. I don't have their last names, but they have exceptional proportions, when it comes to buttocks, legs, torsos, and chest dimensions. My next purchase will be a well-proportioned A or AA doll.
When one encounters a situation or circumstance the reason for which appears illusive it is best to ask one's self; cui bono? Who benefits?

Sanhui - 145cm C Sakura Head
Sanhui - 102cm
6YE Doll - 132cm #3 Hd
ASDoll - 160cm Male
WMDoll - 168cm A #160 Hd

ILDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ILDoll »

Taylr wrote:For small A and AA breasts, it would be a good idea to include Kiara Cole, Hannah Hayes, Gina Gerson, Lily Rader, and the not-to-be-left-out Odette Delacroix, in the research for AA and A girls with good proportions. For tall girls, with small breasts (AA-B), two Russian teens come to mind, Tania and Valya. I don't have their last names, but they have exceptional proportions, when it comes to buttocks, legs, torsos, and chest dimensions. My next purchase will be a well-proportioned A or AA doll.
Great to have your support which will encourage other AA's lovers!

Best,
Kevin

sales1@ildoll.com

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Kevin,
If we can get 5 people who will pre-pay, can they get a $100 discount?
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

ILDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ILDoll »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Kevin,
If we can get 5 people who will pre-pay, can they get a $100 discount?
They will get a discount as pre-payment. I will announce this project, current 156 with AA, after the photos released and discussion with boss.

Best,
Kevin

sales1@ildoll.com

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Vag looks great.
Good healthy size breast is B+ to D-
This looks promising.
Hoping to see more soon!

INFORMATIONS