sexyrealsexdolls.com

Llayne's Terminator Wrist

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to not specifically listed TPE or TPR Dolls
texas
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Llayne's Terminator Wrist

Post by texas »

Okay had a wrestling match with Llayne - just kidding - She and I had a tumble down some chairs and her right wrist snapped all the crappy springs inside it. So after giving her knock out drops - I did wrist surgery. She an older model "I think" - A small horizontal incision just below the joint where I felt a bolt in fore arm - then removed wrist assembly - Manufactured a "Terminator Wrist" (See Pic) - I used aluminum rods I cut from an old paint roller about 5 inches long and slid them into wrist assembly with a crimp & super glue. The trick is to Vaseline everything before inserting. Carefully guide wires and cover the tips to prevent piercing through skin. Not flexible side to side at all but at least she doesn't have wobbly wrist any more.
Attachments
Terminator Wrist .jpg
Terminator Wrist .jpg (896.78 KiB) Viewed 1362 times

texas
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Llayne's Terminator Neck Fix

Post by texas »

Hey Guys,

Well found out the fall downstairs also dislodged Llayne head from neck mount - UGH - no wonder she's been a pain in the neck for days - lol - found the head mount "Entity Doll" had got loose from neck mount shaft that only been crimped on - thus her head would randomly just spin at times - removed head drilled two small holes into sleeve of neck mount then used small self-tapping screws cut off so they just had about 1 thread past inner diameter. Reattached sleeve (used small deep well socket to hammer away from threads) - tightened screws wrapped with medical gauze and guess what Llayne is not a pain anymore - Hopes this helps others with neck and head fix.

texas
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Llayne's Terminator Standing Feet

Post by texas »

20201212_143735.jpg
20201212_143735.jpg (3.5 MiB) Viewed 917 times
Hey Guys - Sorry it's been awhile between posts - So Llayne was complaining about her feet hurting and found that she had broken the body putty lame ass feet she was given. So once again gave her some tequila and Benadryl and did surgery. A 1" incision at heel is all you need - The original feet were attached to leg shaft by just a wire shoved in a spring into shin shaft. Removed everything up to shin shaft - Drew an outline of foot shape and got a 1" by 48" 1/8" thick aluminum rod. After several hours bending (20" for each foot - the trick was to shape a piece of 1/8" cardboard first into the foot shape-ish then flatten it out to get length measurement and also insuring a 5/8' gap at toes portion to allow for standing screws 7/8" 1/8 stainless steel self tapping) to the shape of a foot in 5" heels then bend top 2" portion into v shapes facing each other to allow for 5/8" hose clamp to attach to shin shaft - Be careful to measure knee to heel - so that both heels are same length from knee - the hose clamp slides up and down to help make sure both legs same length - Bonus for Llayne was adding self tapping flat head screw after new foot installed on the heel and pad of foot just behind the toes - put them in just far enough to support & protect beyond skin - Wahhhla Now Llayne can stand up - only if supported by a table because of her weak knees but she loves it . We going dancing so gotta cut this short - She's hollering from other side of house for me to go.

Side Note: Added cross member plate across toes area and added two more support/balancing screws so now have tripod effect - tons more stable except for weak knees.

Here she is n shop.

Terminator Foot.jpg
Terminator Foot.jpg (3.15 MiB) Viewed 978 times

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Llayne's Terminator Wrist

Post by seagull »

Tips me hat to you texas :)

texas
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Llayne's Terminator Wrist & Standing Feet

Post by texas »

Maybe I should become one of those doll doctors - getting pretty good at fixin Llayne.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Prevention is good but when things go wrong, it's good to know it's fixable :)
Arthur1960 went with Permatex to hold the wires in the plate, just a little more flexibility in a high stress area :)

texas
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Llayne's Terminator Wrist & Standing Feet

Post by texas »

Well I bet repairs depend greatly on doll style - Mine is older Entity Model so poorly made so kinda learning as I go - thank god for a well stocked workshop & creative ideas on repairs. Btw - found that drilling thru Stainless steal shin shaft might be possible with mega drill bits - mine wouldn't even scratch it - lol

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Yep, stainless steel is bloody near impossible to pistol drill with HSS bits, even cobalt ones at a slow speed will give you a workout
Someone suggested grinding a small hole through with a Dremel diamond then opening it up :)

texas
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Llayne has a sister

Post by texas »

Sistas
Sistas
2.jpg (154.53 KiB) Viewed 719 times
Hey guys - sorry been so long between posts - was unemployed for a year due to Covid layoff.
The good news is got a job that pays more and less work.

LLayne was saying she has been lonely for some time so got her a sister named Rohia.

They have been running around house untying each others panties all day and giggling and kissing.

Llayne hasn't smiled this much in years. Rohia loves her lil sista and now they both naked one has a bottle of baby oil and chasing me.
Attachments
Sistas 2
Sistas 2
4.jpg (152.05 KiB) Viewed 719 times

texas
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by texas »

Hey Guys,

Sorry for not posting in a while - Had to deal with some cancer crap - Well the news is Rohia spotted a homeless girl outside Wal-Mart and asked her to come home with LLayne and Me and she agreed. So Llayne has two sisters now - Meet Angga my newest daughter "The Indian Princess".

Take care guys

Your Friend Texas
Attachments
Angga 8.jpg
Angga 8.jpg (2.48 MiB) Viewed 458 times
Angga 7.jpg
Angga 7.jpg (2.44 MiB) Viewed 458 times

texas
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by texas »

Hi Guys,

Sorry for not posting in a while.

Llayne went shopping and met a girl and convinced her to come home and live with us - OMG Four girls - So fucking so tired. Meet Monica our new sister. Last night the Three Chic-o-litas sprayed baby oil all over me and them and proceeded to rave me until I couldn't walk. I love them all so much. sorry for blurry pics - I was drunk.

Take care doll lovers,
Your friend Texas
Attachments
20221110_171415.jpg
20221110_171415.jpg (2.18 MiB) Viewed 401 times
20221110_171327.jpg
20221110_171327.jpg (2.1 MiB) Viewed 401 times

texas
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by texas »

Hey there Guys - Yes - Texas is still alive - I wonder sometimes how I have cheated death - I guess it's just that I'm blessed somehow?
Anyway the Texas Girl clan has grown once again. Rachel was crying the the girls bathroom of a club when Llayne and Angga found her. They cleaned her up and she joined us at our table. We all laughed a lot about her funny stories and all 5 of us danced together until 3 am. Rachel looked kinda nervous as we got ready to go home and tear ran down her face. Llayne kissed her cheek and said "you're coming home with us." Rachel smiled and wiped her tears away. So LLayne has 4 sisters now and oh boy life is busy around here. Rachel is a clean freak so I gotta keep the place picked up and ofc toilet seat down. lolol

Hope all you guys are doing well. Rachel says Hi. She's the blonde in back. Llayne took the picture.
Attachments
IMG_20230426_181710814_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230426_181710814_HDR.jpg (2.85 MiB) Viewed 233 times

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Impressive lil family man :)

INFORMATIONS