Looking for your suggestions for NEW HEADS

IL Doll is owned by Chuanyin Intelligent Technology (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd. ILDoll specializes in producing the latest products and technologies such as hyper realistic painting and weight reduction of silicone dolls. We are committed to developing and producing China’s best realistic dolls, already bringing ILdoll dolls(TPE dolls) to the fore front as the top doll brand in China. Website: www.ildoll.com
Kandicaine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Looking for your suggestions for NEW HEADS

Post by Kandicaine »

dxc wrote:
doll-o-grapher wrote:
ILDoll wrote: Erica would be too old as boss aims to teenage ones.
The boss has 'issues' ;) :D

TBH, none of those first group appeal, they're all waaay to similar. If you're after European faces, can I suggest Gal Godot, Karen Gillian, Alexandria Daddario, Halston Sage, Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Ksenia Solo and Sofia Vergara as desirable examples?

The Celebmafia website will have loads of examples of most of those - https://celebmafia.com/

Ksenia Solo would also make a good example of a slender and petite figure that is appealing, while Sofia Vegara and Kat Dennings are good examples of the more curvatious styles, and maybe Bella Thorne as a good middle ground.

The Sarina Valentina shot posted earlier, would be spectacularly enjoyable. At least until you find the 'bonus' :D
She's one of the rare trans models that got hips.

In the same vein, Nicole Maines from Supergirl might appeal to a few people, especially those liking longer legs.

Way too many of the samples, lean towards teenage faces, not adult faces. Sure those might be the faces your boss likes, but wouldn't it be more profitable to make faces more customers want to buy?

How about Monica Belluci in her 30's, or Jennifer Connelly, anytime from "The Rocketeer" till present day :)
I do not have seen that quote but I want to make my opinion heard.
Doll-o-grapher named some really beloved actresses known for their beauty for Western people. So I would support quite a few of his suggestions.
But there is another thing I want to make you think about.
You already have a lot cute and young looking heads. I too was hoping to find something more sensual looking when I was deciding on my art work of your company. Now I have a super cute doll. She is a fantasy type, so it is easy to adapt. But I think especially when you get older you can easily feel uncomfortable with the idea of a doll that looks like a young adult.
And especially with the amazing weight reduction in your silicone products your company could be a go to adress for people wanting a lighter doll cause of their own age now having problems lifting a 40kg doll. So in that regard I think it would be clever to diversify the portfolio of heads and start offering more mature looking heads especially for the western market.
I want to kind of add my two cents to this opinion. As you get older yes it can get uncomfortable looking at younger people but in reality there's nothing actually wrong with it. My only concern with younger people is that they're obnoxious and dumb and that's unattractive.

The makeup and face shape if a young doll face would play a lot into showing that I think how the eyes are positioned. You can see the weight of the world in a person's face

Also want to add that as I myself get older I am finding myself attracted to older people that I never would have been when I was younger
Katya - Starpery 167E viewtopic.php?t=158234

I also make music. https://soundcloud.com/illeptik

doll-o-grapher

Post by doll-o-grapher »

Very nice suggestion.
Which makes me want to suggest Diana Rigg in her Avenger's jumpsuit, Jane Fonda in her Barbarella outfits, and Raquel Welch on One Million years BC.

Heck, head and body, Raquel Welch in her 20's,....

thom20fr
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by thom20fr »

druuna is a sex symbol with a beautiful face
https://www.druuna.askell.com/

jsai
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jsai »

Cartoon characters

GotDolls

Post by GotDolls »

jokerisalive wrote:she looks really young like a teen but so beautiful. she might be early twenties though. so hard to tell anymore when they have an angel face like she does. she would make a lovely face option for sure and sell alot imo.
True. I thought she looked about 14 but age.toolpie.net said 23. As for the original faces; I like #3 and I'd like to meet the younger sisters of #1, #4, #7. Mouth looks too big on 5&7 and I can't tell if #5 is pouting or has had them stuffed.

Real Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Real Sex Doll »

ILDoll wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:57 pm Hi all

Now boss is thinking about two new western heads. As I mentioned, we ILDoll show great respect on opinions from customers. Therefore I would like to get some voices from you.

Please feel free to show me by both words and pictures for your dream head. Maybe you can get kind of custom head service once we accept any of your suggestions!

Boss sends me some original materials which I would like to share with you.

845d2287e0c9200ae93045d27345f2e.jpg

052c397597b8ca35725c4fb2ee8c307.jpg

44e77cbc74c14aa0514efe7792619d4.jpg

31eefac8aec95f9f669c238c696277c.jpg

5f6c3111ee3892715f36fdbd7693dbb.jpg

d9f8687e5ad3d30882855c3de3d0eee.jpg

7da645d2c7aac38ba2cf86824134ac1.jpg

f5b09753844c3b6565b2fa7c947dcad.jpg

Looking for your replies!

Best,
Kevin
#1 and #6 are the best. :razz:
Real Sex Doll - The Best TPE & Silicone Sex Doll Collections (•◡•)

- Twitter: https://twitter.com/realsexdoll_com
- ins: https://www.instagram.com/realsexdollofficial/

INFORMATIONS