www.sexdollaustralia.com

New WM Gel Breast - Video Review

Australia’s official and direct suppliers of: Climax Doll, QitaDoll, WM Doll and 6YE. In addition to our humongous range of girls we also handle the customs clearance process and pay the additional taxes for you, so you can sit back and relax during the whole process after purchase. We love looking after you so drop by for a chat. Ask about any special we may have for TDF members!
Sex Doll Australia
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: New WM Gel Breast - Video Review

Post by Sex Doll Australia »

steadymann wrote:Hi there,

Super late to the party, I know, but you mentioned in the video that the gel breasts options are meant for C - E cups, and you gave a great explanation as to why any bigger than E would not be great but you didn't really explain why a B cup would fall outside of the preferred size. Can you please elaborate why a B cup wouldn't be a good option? Thanks in advance!

Hi Steadymann,
apologies for my late reply.

Oh good question there was no real issue with a B having it. WM told me and I agree it kinda not worth it as cant enjoy enough gel. Thats all really. Maybe its like paying to go to a buffett with a small menu. The customers that get the C upwards can really feel it you know. nothing more than that.
Sex Doll Australia

Australia’s official and most truest sex doll provider in Australia. We also handle the customs clearance process and pay the additional taxes for you, so you can sit back and relax during the whole process after purchase. We love looking after you so drop by for a chat. Ask about any special we may have for TDF members!.

jocobel
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by jocobel »

for 173h gel its bad? tits will be too big ?

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

jocobel wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:43 pm for 173h gel its bad? tits will be too big ?
🤔 You asked a question for real Doll-Experts
with a lot of experience in the world of "Gel Matter"
within the TPE/Silicone Doll-Girl World!
:thumbs_up:

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

jocobel
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by jocobel »

The Doll Man wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:19 pm
jocobel wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:43 pm for 173h gel its bad? tits will be too big ?
🤔 You asked a question for real Doll-Experts
with a lot of experience in the world of "Gel Matter"
within the TPE/Silicone Doll-Girl World!
:thumbs_up:

so gel or hollow?

INFORMATIONS