www.funwestdoll.com

French Lolita / Madame Order Mixup

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
Aerial

French Lolita / Madame Order Mixup

Post by Aerial »

At the 20th december 2002 I had attempted to buy a "French Lolita" latex doll at Liebesallee.com aka PlaceDuSexe.com, which never arrived. (The price in the online shop was about 150EUR while in the order form only 124.9EUR was displayed =>likely database mess. Questions by e-mail stayed unanswered.

At 2003-03-20 I retried to order the doll; now its price was 169EUR. Only 5 days later the parcel arrived. It was sent as priority mail from France to Germany (although the shop appeared to be German) with 7.5EUR postage + additional 7.5EUR fee for cash on delivery (i.e. quite high 15EUR parcel fee).

The oversized ( =>overpaid postage?) parcel contained half styrofoam chips and the rest was an original box of a "Madame" doll (with a "Concorde" brand notice).The doll inside was the ugly modern "Madame" doll which has a brownish flesh coloured,slightly translucent latex body and a very white, geisha-make-up style heavily painted soft plastic head. At least the wig was red hair like I ordered (the online shop had no selection for "red" in the German language version due to a software bug,thus I wrote this manual in the ordering form).

The wig was barely held in place by a sticky, but very weak glue (sort of weak rubber cement?, much like adhesive film glue). The doll was not packaged in an additional plastic bag and had some noticible *ozone damage* (white discoloration at folds). The hands and feet had very clumsily red painted (or rather smeared?) simulated nails and also pubic hair was simulated with black airbrush paint, but the nipples were completely unpainted. Instead there were some small red blots of spilled paint at various places of the body. The doll is quite small in comparison to an adult women (about 80%?).

Due to I read the warnings that these dolls tend to be coated with skin iritating itching-powder (zinc oxide),I removed the loose wig and thoroughly washed her in the bath tub with dish washing soap. (The water temporarily increased the white ozone stains, but that's a normal reaction of latex on water.) The sex orifices of the latex body seem to be narrow and not one double-ended sleeve from front to back, but 2 separate one-way sleeves, which is likely severely more difficult to wash out and dry and thus could easily cause the latex to rot there when people would make sex with this kind of doll and thus expose it to body fluids. But to me this doesn't matter because I want this latex doll as a spiritual tool for meditation and thus anyway would not come in mind to insert my useless bodypart there. I also thoroughly washed the wig, because its hairs "MODACRYL - MADE IN CHINA" contained plenty of pesticide(?) powder residues those were certainly harmful.

Since I find nothing more disgusting than red painted lips and nails, I at least carefully removed most of the head's lip paint with acetone and Q-Tips and then used the paint soaked Q-Tip to apply the paint carefully onto her nipples to make her look more human. I also removed most of the blue make-up around her eyes, thus her pale face now looks rather a bit like a gothic, but at least not that geisha-like anymore. (The face of the old Madame version (printed on the box) was way less white.)

The latex of her body has a rather mild smell which resembles much the smell of my tiny "Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin Stretch Doll's latex body. Very annoying is that her soft plastic (polyurethane??) head is quite heavy (about as heavy as the entire body?) and thus tends to tip over when I hold the doll upright in normally inflated state (1st operating range), which disturbs alot when doing yoga with her. At least her latex body has a nice low resonance frequency which can be heared and felt when holding my ear at her while tenderly drumming on her latex skin during ResonaKampaña. At the moment I found no way to re-attach the wig without toxic glues, but likely some kind of double sided adhesive tape will help.

<a href="http://latexmindresearch.tripod.com/">[ ... e=1542.gif[/img]</a>

ClosetMonster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: The back of your closet, past the old band uniform, and behind that tattered stack of comics.

My "French Lolita" finally arrived, but... [vendor

Post by ClosetMonster »

Thanks for the review. Sounds like a fairly dissapointing purchase. I'm glad you found something positive out of her.

A few pieces of velcro tape stuck to her head should hold the wig in place. You can find it in the craft or hardware sections of many stores.

DANI-DE-DRUMMER

My "French Lolita" finally arrived, but... [vendor

Post by DANI-DE-DRUMMER »

GOOD GOD !

What has this world turned into [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img]

you should be ashamed of you self Aerial [latex trance researcher] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

INFORMATIONS