Starpery.com

So You've Gone and Stained Your TPE Doll! Easy Stain Removal

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Joe 90
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: So You've Gone and Stained Your TPE Doll! Easy Stain Removal

Post by Joe 90 »

Bumping so other members can see this great info.

:multi:
The Puppeteer...
Daniella jiggle wiggle.. :puppydogeyes:

viewtopic.php?p=2144328#p2144328

Aiko my anime girl..
viewtopic.php?t=115753

soonpk
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by soonpk »

Hmmmm looks like a good solution.
My Doll Photo Thread: viewtopic.php?t=162724 Check it out

photoguru

Post by photoguru »

God I hope this works! I've been so careful since getting her, but fucked up a Xmas shoot with unwashed black outfit. Will update with before/after picts

Let us Pray

homersexual

Post by homersexual »

I've done this with Callista and black wig meshes and you will be amazed at how effective this is. Even if you have to do it more than once, the results are fantastic.

photoguru

Post by photoguru »

OOS I can't thank you enough for your insight and knowledge. You saved my little girl from leg amputation! (or being just a huge boob torso)
This stuff worked like a charm on TPE. 24 hrs on and wet wipe off. She also had a small stain on her chin.....now completely gone.
Attachments
2F47FF12-9E7F-486A-A780-7AE1798CDA87.jpg
2F47FF12-9E7F-486A-A780-7AE1798CDA87.jpg (246.11 KiB) Viewed 543 times
FA8371A0-EB7E-4E29-AAD6-26CFBB9BC1B9.jpg
FA8371A0-EB7E-4E29-AAD6-26CFBB9BC1B9.jpg (284.63 KiB) Viewed 543 times
4FC6A3C1-EB68-4D82-B32E-BBD4A64971C0.jpg
4FC6A3C1-EB68-4D82-B32E-BBD4A64971C0.jpg (282.76 KiB) Viewed 543 times
C2174623-D7A7-46D1-86B2-531A5591E0C5.jpg
C2174623-D7A7-46D1-86B2-531A5591E0C5.jpg (292.1 KiB) Viewed 543 times
BF733414-9E62-42C9-A455-A56327E3C1FD.jpg
BF733414-9E62-42C9-A455-A56327E3C1FD.jpg (239.91 KiB) Viewed 543 times

LADollNewbie88
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LADollNewbie88 »

I made some dark stains on doll with dark lingerie left it on too long overnight. Today I am using Arm & Hammer Advanced White toothpaste to get stains out going to leave it on for a full 24 hours. I also was able to get Oxy 10 with Prebiotics going to use that afterward. The Oxy looks like it works quickly.

Out_Of_Sync
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Out_Of_Sync »

photoguru wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 9:26 pm OOS I can't thank you enough for your insight and knowledge. You saved my little girl from leg amputation! (or being just a huge boob torso)
This stuff worked like a charm on TPE. 24 hrs on and wet wipe off. She also had a small stain on her chin.....now completely gone.
I'm sure glad it worked for you photoguru! Amputation seems a little extreme for a stain though 🤔 LOL!

Anyway, I didn't come up with it first. Learned it from another TDF member's post. Happy to pass the knowledge along. I think I've mentioned that I've ruined a few towels with the stuff, so be careful out there!
Jiusheng-Doll 163F with "Evelyn" Head
SM Doll 160f Silicone with heads 11 (Alice), 60 (Sydney), X2 (Jasmine), X8 ?
Private Island Beauties TPE Island Girls Eden, Hope, Isabella, Mina & Ellowyn
SM Doll 149b #56 "Angélique"
SM Doll 156c Riley (X8)
SM Doll 168c Cherry (102)
Kristi (32)
SM Doll 168c Lisa (X8)
SM Doll 168c Keri (X10)
WMDoll 170D 356 (Vix)
XYDoll 163c in white TPE Misa (Victoria)
Don't let the doll overlords kill your buzz.

tigger247
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by tigger247 »

Great tutorial. Absolutely saved the day for me. Thank you!

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

It really does make stains a much less worrying thing. Had the same recently with Mira and a blue dress. Just 24 h, stains all gone.

It's almost worth doing those black lingerie shoots, really! 😁😍😎
Me and Miranda (WM 163C/159) post comic strips and other stuff on her thread.
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! 🏆

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

Sigh... there I was being super-careful not to get her stained. Picked her up bodily and as I put her down I saw blue and red and yellow stains...

Then I realised I was still wearing my art apron with its variety of DRIED paint still on it. I didn't think it would rub off so easily! Now I have to use this tutorial- and thanks!
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

homersexual

Post by homersexual »

Socratus wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:09 pm Sigh... there I was being super-careful not to get her stained. Picked her up bodily and as I put her down I saw blue and red and yellow stains...

Then I realised I was still wearing my art apron with its variety of DRIED paint still on it. I didn't think it would rub off so easily! Now I have to use this tutorial- and thanks!
You might want to check out some threads about painting doll parts (usually nipples) to see what deliberately painting the doll accomplishes. In some cases the others here will mention that their paint jobs last until they oil their dolls, which could mean that oiling your doll might be one solution. I'd strongly recommend testing small areas before going whole hog, just to be sure it's the solution you're looking for. I dye stained Callista's scalp and have had a couple of mishaps with her face and in some cases oil was enough, while in the case of the dye stain (from a wig) the Oxy solution was a bullseye!

Good luck! :mrgreen:

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

homersexual wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:13 am

You might want to check out some threads about painting doll parts (usually nipples) to see what deliberately painting the doll accomplishes. In some cases the others here will mention that their paint jobs last until they oil their dolls, which could mean that oiling your doll might be one solution. I'd strongly recommend testing small areas before going whole hog, just to be sure it's the solution you're looking for. I dye stained Callista's scalp and have had a couple of mishaps with her face and in some cases oil was enough, while in the case of the dye stain (from a wig) the Oxy solution was a bullseye!

Good luck! :mrgreen:
Thanks. I appreciate the advice.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Most human makeup used on dolls for decoration will come off with baby oil or makeup remove. The same with most paint, baby oil is a good way to remove it.

The exception is a dye based maker that uses xylene as the carrier. Those and similar ones are permanent.
The other exception is if it is a oil based paint that has been heat set, or melted into the underlying TPE.

If it was dried paint that caused the stain then the TPE oils probably leached some of the pigment onto the doll. Wiping with baby oil should remove it.

Clothing stains are typically dye based stains, so the acne cream seems to both bleach it (a bit) and diffuse it into the TPE making it "disappear"
You don't need much dye on the surface to show a stain. However if there is a mass of doll TPE to diffuse into, then it becomes so light that it is effectively gone.
If it is a thin TPE area (say the back of a head) then diffusion seems to take longer since there is less of a mass or depth of TPE for it to move into.

Just what I have observed.
Good luck.
... W ...

ALSO - You can check the thread HERE (viewtopic.php?t=140804) for a good long story about a major stain removal.
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

Hmmm...from all the more recent posts I got the impression stains could not be removed! I did get a stain on my doll (from a dress I washed THREE times!) so ordered a stain remover from my Vendor which seemed quite expensive for what you get.

Anyone know what's the closest Uk version of the OXY 10 Acne Cleanser?

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Socratus wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 7:17 pm Hmmm...from all the more recent posts I got the impression stains could not be removed! I did get a stain on my doll (from a dress I washed THREE times!) so ordered a stain remover from my Vendor which seemed quite expensive for what you get.

Anyone know what's the closest Uk version of the OXY 10 Acne Cleanser?
I guess that if you are in the UK then you can pop down to your chemist and ask him what acne cream is available locally that has the same ingredients and performance as Oxy 10 Acne cream.
Probably good to look it up on the net first and print out a page or two about it, including its ingredients.

Alternately you cold look up acne creams that are available in your local shops. Their websites should have them listed. Research and go from there.

A local doctor, medical student or other might have the information.

Review female or teen web publications to see what is being sold for acne remedies. Every year there is new batch of pimply faces kids and companies are ready to market cures for them.

An final option would be to go down to a local high school and start chatting up the girls about what they use to cure their acne. However that is bit creepy and should be avoided.
Best to stick with the other options.

Good luck!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

INFORMATIONS