www.funwestdoll.com

Need something temporary and with weight

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
browndoll
Active Poster
Active Poster

Need something temporary and with weight

Post by browndoll »

Hello all,

Is there any way to put on weight in blow up dolls? I will eventually get a proper doll once I can move out on my own. Right now I need one that can be deflated and locked away each time whenever Im not around. Please provide tips if you got any.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=17502&hilit=weight&start=15 I searched this tread already, but I dont know if gas will work.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Need something temporary and with weight

Post by timetraveler1 »

that sounds like it would be hard to add weight but still be able to deflate it and put it away . i know with latex dolls they could actually be stuffed with fiberfill made them feel solid but also only weighed about 25?? pounds . but had to be left in original shape .

browndoll
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by browndoll »

timetraveler1 wrote:that sounds like it would be hard to add weight but still be able to deflate it and put it away . i know with latex dolls they could actually be stuffed with fiberfill made them feel solid but also only weighed about 25?? pounds . but had to be left in original shape .
Thanks for the reply. Actually Im moving on to a real doll now, not going with the inflatable anymore. Im not able to to delete this thread so thats why its still here.

MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MoviePilot »

browndoll_canada wrote:
timetraveler1 wrote:that sounds like it would be hard to add weight but still be able to deflate it and put it away . i know with latex dolls they could actually be stuffed with fiberfill made them feel solid but also only weighed about 25?? pounds . but had to be left in original shape .
Thanks for the reply. Actually Im moving on to a real doll now, not going with the inflatable anymore. Im not able to to delete this thread so thats why its still here.
Wow, from a blow-up doll (which basically weighs nothing) to a Real Doll. You have my full respect.

Or was "real doll" more like a TPE/Silicone doll in general?

browndoll
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by browndoll »

MoviePilot wrote:
Wow, from a blow-up doll (which basically weighs nothing) to a Real Doll. You have my full respect.

Or was "real doll" more like a TPE/Silicone doll in general?
TPE/Silicone.

solitaryman1424

Post by solitaryman1424 »

Fiber-fill will still eat away at latex, still made with oil by-product, I have a latex doll I made and put some fiber-fill in the first doll I made and skin is slowly starting to get sticky. My letha I made is stuffed with latex foam weigh is not bad, can't go flat but dam nice feeling doll, about 25 to 35 lbs., best to stick with foam or air or you will wreck the doll.

matt gloss
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by matt gloss »

Hi,strips of lead sewn into a corset?

I hope you find a solution :thumbs_up:

Matt

FruityPop
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by FruityPop »

Fill it with water? Warm water will do. But not too much unless it's a high quality doll.

Aerial

Post by Aerial »

Never ever fill a latex doll with water!

Latex will decompose into mush if any moisture gets inside and it is almost impossible to fully get it out again. Water is also way too heavy.

INFORMATIONS