sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui 160cm AIO Nonoka - ~3 month Review

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Sanhui 160cm AIO Nonoka - ~3 month Review

Post by Nord »

review_banner.jpg
review_banner.jpg (269.03 KiB) Viewed 8800 times

So here is finally my review of Sanhui AIO Nonoka. She was manufactured in mid February, and I received her at 18th of March (2020), so these are my collected impressions and observations from a almost 3 month period with daily interactions. It is my first full silicone doll, but I have several other types of dolls that I'm comparing my experiences with (listed in sign).

I am also keeping this strictly informative and focused on the product, so please keep the current drama regarding Sanhui support in threads of that topic. I will be posting more personal and beauty shots in Aio's thread as soon as it's up, which will be linked in my signature, hopefully later this week.

TLDR at the bottom for anyone who is not up for my rambling.

My chosen options for the body:

Skin Tone: #2
Areola Color: #3 + custom (?)
Areola Size: 4cm
Labia Color: #2
Skeleton: Flexi + Standing option with caps

Soft Breasts
Textured Skin
Soft Vagina
Nipple Pigmentation
Labia Pigmentation

PACKAGE AND ACCESSORIES:

Package came in good shape by UPS. Inside however her head was at a nasty forward angle, so at some point she has been standing on her head, which honestly is not that surprising. I do think there should have been more support/padding on top of the shoulders to prevent head and neck from potential damage, because this is not that uncommon to happen.

Luckily there were no damage on head or neck, nor any compression marks that didn't completely disappear within an hour. The doll was wrapped up good in foam stuff and in a fleece blanket. Nothing fancy, just the usual basics.

Included in the package was a cleaning tool, a simple 2-piece suit, a hole warmer, a silicone sample I asked for, and the wigs+eyes of course. I got more stuff with smaller/cheaper dolls, but honestly it doesn't matter because it's mostly not very usable anyway. I would however expect Sanhui to include some sort of instructions on the skeletons capabilities, basic cleaning, and repairing. I hear some do get a little book or something, so maybe they just forgot it for my package.

Wigs seem specifically sized for Sanhui heads, as they have an elastic band that fits perfectly instead of the usual hooks to adjust size. I have a lot of wigs from before and I consider Sanhui's to be pretty good quality in comparison, not too thin or fake looking. If you like any additional wigs listed for the Sanhui doll, I do recommend to order them just for that perfect fit.

BODY:

Here's the basic data from Sanhui. I have measured myself too and can confirm that all this is spot on. The weight of my doll actually turned out to be 29.4kg, but this will change depending on gel implants, and I have none but for the breasts. Also keep in mind that Nonoka AIO has slightly different numbers compared to Maria AIO, as the sculpt was adjusted to popular feedback.

Height: 160cm
Head Circle: 50cm
Shoulder Width: 37cm
Bust: 79cm
Under Bust: 62cm
Hip: 80cm
Waist: 53cm
Torso length (Shoulder to vagina): 51cm
Arm Length: 59cm
Leg Length: 81cm
Length of foot: 22cm
Oral Depth: 10cm
Anus Depth: 14cm
Vagina Depth: 17cm
Weight: ~30KG

nonoka_exposed.jpg
nonoka_exposed.jpg (508.29 KiB) Viewed 8800 times

Let's go from top to bottom. The face of Nonoka really is a masterpiece. I can't find any bad angles of her. She look cute and goofy, and got an expression of interest and fascination. She always look like she just stepped into a whole new world, and it's awesome to both work with and wake up to. People have been pointing out before that she look sad due to her eyebrows, but that is absolutely not the case in person. She just brings a lot of personality that can shift in different angles, which is something you'll learn to make use of.

The makeup is very well done and on a simple but tasteful level. It is coated to be permanent, which also means it gets a bit of a shiny surface to it. This effect gets decreased with powder though so it has not been a big deal to me after I figured it out.

The head is very soft and squishy around the whole face area, not much different from TPE. Mouth cavity is quite realistically roomy, with fitted front row teeth of harder silicone, and a separate tongue that you can position however you want. Cavity is only about 10cm deep but does not go up behind the eyes, which along with the roomy cavity means there is no weird deforming during oral sex. Mouth opening is also wide enough to not instantly break unless you're bigger than avarage. There is of course no thoat, but the mouth is actually surprisingly realistically modeled all the way in to that point. I do however think teeth should be a modular insert that you can take out for such activities as well as cleaning, which will most likely be my first mod after this review.

I feel like this design is a perfect example of how oral capability should still be relevant on silicone dolls/heads, which many other manufacturers seem to neglect completely. Comparing with an AIO Maria owner here they seem to have done improvements on Nonokas mouth as well. Extra points to Sanhui in this regard!

nonoka_head.jpg
nonoka_head.jpg (659.46 KiB) Viewed 8800 times

I got an extra pair of eyes, so I'll share a picture and some thoughts of Sanhuis current rotatable eye-modules.

Inside the module there is a spring that push the eye-ball outwards to hold its position. To move it you simply push the eye about a millimeter inwards, move it, and release to lock it. What I noticed however is that the metal edges around the eye are pretty sharp and will scratch the glossy eye-ball if not pushed in properly before moving. As seen on picture below the iris-area stands out quite a bit in its shape, that combined with a pretty strong spring underneath makes it a bit frustrating to move sometimes in a controlled manner. I have even accidentally managed to move the whole module a bit out of place inside because I need to push it so hard. The spring really does not need to push that hard to keep the eye in place and should be tuned down a bit for easier use.

Eye-ball and iris quality is looking great though, but I will likely change them for another set of MF eyes in the near future instead, which as far as I can tell won't have any problems to fit in there.

nonoka_eyemod.jpg
nonoka_eyemod.jpg (532.17 KiB) Viewed 8800 times

Breasts with gel implants really blew my mind. I am used to hollow TPE breasts, which I'm not a big fan of. I expected silicone breasts to be more firm, but the silicone is actually surprisingly soft, and the gel give the breasts a sense of mass that is just non-existent on hollow solutions as well as softer than solid solutions. The combined effect is very squishy breasts with great physical response to anything that touches or hits them. Of course still far from real, but a big upgrade from wobbling baloons.

When it comes to breast size I want to say they are big b-cups or small c-cups. The small c-cup bras fit best as far as I've tried to this point. They look bigger than they are though, but are just a hand full and are barely big enough to touch each other for a cleavage. They are the more realistic alternative if you are looking for smaller breasts on the taller Sanhui dolls, considering the 160s doesn't look very natural in terms of shapes. Although I would have prefered smaller breasts I still think these fit the body very well, and the surprising squishy-ness made it a lot easier to accept.

Nipples have some great details to them and the areola area is not overly defined in the sculpt, which I think is good to not make different areola size options look weird when color is added.

nonoka_breasts.jpg
nonoka_breasts.jpg (757.57 KiB) Viewed 8800 times

Butt and stomach area are both very well sculpted, with a lot of subtle details that present themselves in different lighting conditions. Butt cheeks are particularly well defined with a deep crack in between. It is clear they went for a very fit and toned type of body, and they did not leave any part out of this theme as it translates very well from torso to limbs. Although the waist measurement have been increased compared to her older sister Maria, I think it's the one thing that can still stand out a bit in her proportions and could use a few more centimeters in my opinion, but this is borderline nitpicking considering I have not really had much problems with how clothes fit around it.

As I did not get the soft options for these areas, they are very firm in terms of softness. The layer of silicone is not very thick and you can almost feel the foam inside. You won't get much of that "smack" sound from a spank, as it is absorberd into the underlying foam and can sound kind of hollow, depending on where/how you hit it. There is also no wiggling effect on the butt cheeks as some may be used to from solid TPE-dolls. If softness in these areas is a big deal for you then I highly suggest to pick the soft options.

nonoka_mid.jpg
nonoka_mid.jpg (850.14 KiB) Viewed 8800 times

Vagina has a very cute design, with neutral sized lips. Although "hymen" is an option, even if you don't choose it there is still little of it forming a tighter opening that you will likely break, but is not really part of the more structural design around it. I don't know if there is still a risk that it tears too far, but I have not experienced that so far with daily action.

I got the "soft vagina" option and can say that it does not seem to affect the exterior softness at all, even if stated on Sanhuis site. The difference is in the canal which has a much softer material compared to anal and oral canals. There is not a specific pattern in the internal texture, just randomly bumpy which is a very nice feeling. There is definitely a slightly better feeling in the soft option compared to the anal cavity, but ultimately I don't really feel it was a must-have option because the regular silicone turned out to be much softer than I imagined.

Also worth pointing out I think is that the canal is not very tight as on some other dolls. No problem for avarage sized guys or bigger, but if you got the more tactical sized barrel you might not find it as exciting. Female condoms don't stay very well in place either if you have legs too separated. The good thing about this however is that it is much easier to clean, as you can easily get your preferred cleaning tools in there without stressing the silicone. It also won't push you out as some tighter dolls can do.

I got the labia color #2, but I honestly still don't know what difference it does. I imagined the front of the labia would be more skin-colored, but it isn't. It looks more like #1 or #3, which both look the same to me. Clarification about this option is MUCH needed.

Anus got a pretty simple outer design and a touch of coloring. I know many want a smaller more aesthetic looking hole that don't gape. Personally I think this is within my limit and I actually prefer to keep a cute buttplug or tail in there anyway. The opening feels very reinforced, so I can't imagine it would tear easily unless there already is damage to it. Entry is much tigher than the vagina, but a couple centimeters in it expands to a similar size. The texture is a bit smoother than the vagina, but naturally since I got the "soft vagina" it also feels more firm in comparison. The experience is still great and a nice variation.

Vagina does stretch open a bit when legs are spread past a certain degree, but not nearly as bad as I've seen on some other silicone manufacturers models. Anus however is pretty much unaffected and does not stretch open by poses, but it does close more when legs are together. I ususally don't spread legs very far because I know it's a bad habit with dolls, but when I do I don't really feel worried about stretch damage at this time. The silicone don't look too stressed.

nonoka_doggy_01.jpg
nonoka_doggy_01.jpg (689.83 KiB) Viewed 8800 times

SO, the big question, how's the hole positions? Absolute excellence! Just as other people have stated in various threads before, I fully agree that Sanhui got this close to perfection on the AIO models. Doggy and even pronebone positions are no problem. Keep in mind that the picture above show their positions when legs are just bent about 90-100 degrees, and the Flexi Skeleton allows for much more than that if you want the holes in an even more exposed angle. For reference the picture below is the exact same pose, and what I want to prove with that is that AIO dolls don't even struggle to get into great doggy-positions with very bent legs and/or very arched backs. This is a quite relaxed position for the doll, and you don't even need to bend it this far.

nonoka_doggy_02.jpg
nonoka_doggy_02.jpg (754.61 KiB) Viewed 8800 times

Moving on, arms and legs. As I stated earlier this doll has a very fit sculpt/theme that translates well to limbs. Both arms and legs are well defined and gives a strong and slightly muscular impression without overdoing it. There are plenty of details in the sculpt that may not be obvious at first or second sight, but will present themselves in different lighting. Again the Nonoka sculpt got slightly thicker measurements in these areas, and I don't feel like they are too slim, but fit the body perfectly.

Legs are still a bit longer than they should be compared to torso, which is a very regular thing on most dolls to save weight. I am 173cm tall and when standing next to her her butt is at a slightly higher position than mine even if her total length is 13cm shorter. It is however not on an extreme level like my two other big dolls, and it's not somthing that stands out or even comes to mind when looking at her. I think Sanhui again found a great sweetspot for realism vs weight efficiency.

Hands and feet are pretty detailed, but doesn't have much added details by color. They do not have any glued nails, which I think is a bit weird considering it's standard on even the cheapest dolls. They do however have defined nails in the silicone sculpt, which is quite an amazing detail to me especially on the fingers. I am still kind of confused and undecided about what I would prefer. I do however think they should at least offer permanent coloring of the nails, or simply offer proper fake nails too. Right now they are almost just skin colored which is just underwhelming, again especially in this price range of AIO dolls.

For you feet-people out there I have to inform you that the 3 smaller toes are not separated, as seen in picture below. You can however separate them youself, but still good to know. There are only wires in the two separated toes for positioning. Sizing is also very realistic, but they are quite wide for their length, which is important to remember when buying shoes.

nonoka_feethands.jpg
nonoka_feethands.jpg (708.97 KiB) Viewed 8800 times

SILICONE & FOAM:

As I mentioned earlier this is my first silicone doll so I can only compare to TPE and some smaller toys, but I must say I'm very positively surprised by the experience so far. It's very soft where the thickness allows it, it's not sticky without powder, it does not smell anything after a couple days, it does not sweat oil through textiles, it's not shiny, and minor stains really do magically disappear by themselves after a few days. If anyone states that Sanhui's dolls aren't soft then know it's because of the foam underneath in places where the layer of silicone isn't very thick. The silicone itself however is quite amazing.

The thickness of silicone feels pretty even across the whole body, except for shoulders, neck, head and hands which are either much thicker or without foam completely. For the shoulders and neck I guess its for them to be able to stretch properly when moving arms around, or it's planned ahead for shrugging shoulders. The rest of the body will be very firm if you do not choose any of the soft options, but on the other hand this makes it very sturdy to manage, like when carrying it or pulling limbs for example, and it doesn't feel fragile at all like TPE does. For me this is very positive since part of the goal was to get a doll that could last for a long time with minimal maintenance, and that's exactly the impression I got so far.

Ultimately it's always about compromises. This is a very well balanced 160cm tall silicone doll at the weight of barely 30kg. And by "well balanced" I'm referring to a sculpt that doesn't cheat too much with skinny arms and legs, or a ridiculously short torso. Firm dolls are certainly not for everyone, but it's the price for low weight and a consistent sculpt. The soft options are still available to adjust the scales a bit, but then you are also adding to the weight and price.

I also again have to point out that the textured skin is effectively curing the classic shiny effect of silicone dolls. The bumpy surface seems to be breaking up reflections and making it look a lot more natural, even if the doll is not powdered. This is something I was a bit worried about since I like photography which naturally requires a lot of light. The coated makeup is the only area that can light up a bit, but the rest of the body, including pigmented colored details like nipples and vagina, are not shiny at all. With that said I HIGHLY recommend the textured skin option.

Also worth noting is that I did not use any powder the first few weeks. After the initial cleaning I was surprised by how the silicone wasn't sticky to touch, so I decided to try without powder and see how it worked out. Of course the silicone is still a bit tacky, and dirt will stick to it as always, but it was still very manageable in case I for whatever reason don't want to use powder.

FLEXI SKELETON:

So lets just get the shortcomings out of the way, as I know many wonder about it in lack of information from Sanhui.

As of this date, Flexi skeleton does NOT..

..have shrugging shoulders
..tilt upper torso sideways
..tilt handplates sideways
..bend knees fully (heel to butt)
..bend elbows fully (hand to shoulder)
..have ball joints everywhere (or their definition is different)
..have any bolt on top of head to attach a hook (AIO)
..have articulating finger skeleton

Sanhui certainly have a lot to add here to catch up even with dolls of almost half the price. Especially in the price range of AIO models most of the competition seems far ahead in terms of movement and range. Since they don't offer the "standard skeleton" anymore, I really hope they are working on another upgrade to the Flexi skeleton this year.

What the Flexi Skeleton IS capable of however it does very well so far. I feel like every joint have the perfect balance for its purpose, and they have so far not changed anything in their stiffness.

There were reports of loose neck joints on AIO models earlier this year, but I have not experienced this myself at this time. Since my doll was manufactured in late February it seems they had just fixed the problem by then, which I got confirmed by Mike at a later date. The neck joints are actually still so stiff I need to be careful where I place my hands when turning the head, because the front of her head is so squishy.

This is also my first doll with a proper standing option, which I've been very excited about. So far it has been surprisingly easy to get her standing without any support. This is much because of the feets stiff joints, which I'm sure will loosen up after a while. But the legs feel very stable, and the bolts under the feet are looking good with their caps still intact. Surrounding silicone have not yet seen any damage. I'm still getting used to leaving my doll in standing positions, but I do intend to have her standing up when in storage/hiding (secured of course).

aio_hmm.jpg
aio_hmm.jpg (373.01 KiB) Viewed 8800 times

Conclusion / TLDR:

Sanhui AIO Nonoka is a surprisngly well designed doll that blends fantasy and realism together in a way that is imo unique to Sanhui. The complete sculpt is on that level where there isn't really anything that sticks out as bad, unproportional, or lacking detail compared to the rest. Pretty much the whole body got an equal amount of attention by the designers, and that is something I appreciate greatly.

The silicone is soft and squishy, doesn't smell, isn't sticky, and doesn't look/feel stressed or fragile. This was above my expectations. Still the foam core underneath will make most of the doll very firm to touch, which obviously isn't for everyone, but is in turn making the doll easier to manage and more durable. Definitely consider the soft options if you don't like firmness. Face area is very soft though and great for kissing, if that is a priority for you. Gel implants in breasts are again way above my expectations and are a lot more fun and realistic to play with than hollow or solid TPE.

Functionality wise the positioning of the vag and anus are superb and won't be a problem for doggy-positions. Holes are not too tight which means they don't push you out and makes cleaning easier. Oral cavity is useable, has a fairly realistic interior, doesn't deform the face, but cavity ends by the throat already and the harder teeth could be a problem.

Flexi Skeleton is behaving great so far despite daily use. Again my doll was made in mid February, and should have all fixes for previously reported issues. I am a bit disappointed by the lack of shrugging shoulders and heel-to-butt range of knee joints, especially for this price. But overall the skeleton is very stable and well balanced in stiffness, and I don't feel too restricted in photoshoots.

Also worth noting is that this is a 160cm silicone doll at only ~30kg, with barely any visual compromises, just the firm foam, but which you can upgrade with soft options in certain places.

Personally I am very happy with the doll and were well aware of the compromises before ordering. The few negative surprises are all fixeable with some creativity, so that does not bother me.

Are the AIO models worth the extra ~$1000 price?

The short and honest answer from me is No. Aside from the seamless neck, the AIO models do have somewhat unique bodies both compared to each other and to the original 160cm with detachable head. But other than that I can't really find anything else that would justify that difference in price unless the body type and head combo is absolute perfection for you.

Personally I got mine for the pre-order (base) price at $2700 which was much more reasonable. Black Friday/Christmas deals at least bring AIO prices down to ~$2900, which I highly recommend to wait for if you're on a budget. But for the normal current base price at $3219 (+obligatory $150 Flexi Skeleton) they are stepping into a higher tier of silicone dolls where Sanhui just can't compete right now.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Sanhui 160cm AIO Nonoka - ~3 month Review

Post by Nord »

Bonus Pics:

nonoka_feet.jpg
nonoka_feet.jpg (716.23 KiB) Viewed 8796 times
nonoka_chilling.jpg
nonoka_chilling.jpg (814.14 KiB) Viewed 8796 times
nonoka_buttness02.jpg
nonoka_buttness02.jpg (705.91 KiB) Viewed 8796 times

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Good review, man! :thumbs_up:

Glad you like her.
Sanhui definitely has their oral capabilities down.
My 2016 145 gives great head with no bulging eyes. Even gets some loud suction going on sometimes. :whistle:

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Doll Master
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doll Master »

Appreciate the review, and great write up.

Would love more close ups with crotch shots and doggy pose...:oops:

Thanks!

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

gonestill77 wrote:Good review, man! :thumbs_up:

Glad you like her.
Sanhui definitely has their oral capabilities down.
My 2016 145 gives great head with no bulging eyes. Even gets some loud suction going on sometimes. :whistle:

:glou:
Thanks! I do hope my girl holds up as long as yours :D

:glou: to that!

Doll Master wrote:Appreciate the review, and great write up.

Would love more close ups with crotch shots and doggy pose...:oops:

Thanks!
Thanks, I'll try to look into that later this week. I need proper daylight for decent photos so the timing has to be right.

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wight »

Very good review. Your comment about the body type theme consisting through the whole sculpt is great to read.
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

HornedPear

Post by HornedPear »

Great and thorough review.

I think her sculpt is amazing. For my tastes, if she had A cups breasts, there would be no better sculpt out there. But even with the larger breasts, her sculpt is very good. The Sanhui sculptor is quite gifted.

I prefer detachable heads so, to me, the AIO is a bit of a downside. However, the Nonoka AIO sculpt is so good in that, my opinion, that alone could justify the extra cost.

Just to add a bit about gel implants. My Emily has them in the stomach, inner thighs, and buttocks in addition to her tiny breasts. I also have a soft Sino doll with no foam core and now a DS-145 that uses foam core everywhere except the breasts. Emily's breasts, inner thighs, and stomach have a similar softness to my Sino. Emily's butt, however, is not as soft as the Sino but is softer than my DS-145 which uses a foam core for the butt. So I think the stomach, breast, and inner thigh implants are worthwhile if softness in those places is important to you. Butt implants will make a difference but the butt won't be particularly soft.

Will we be seeing any cosplay pictures of Aio? She looks perfect for that.

selobl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by selobl »

Great review, thanks!!

:D :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Mike+Sanhui
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Mike+Sanhui »

Great review, thanks!!!!!!!! :multi: :multi: :multi:

Mike.

Fryevia

Post by Fryevia »

Great review and pics Nord.
Lillian - Sino-doll 162cm @lillianthedoll | Lillian - First impression | Lillian - Photo thread
Asuka - Gynoid Model 14 @EVAsuka02 | Asuka - Photo thread

Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Up2myneck »

Thanks for this great really detailed review Nord! :thumbs_up:

You've given me a bit of insight as to how the newer flexi-skeleton performs, and the latest overall silicone softness regarding the doll's various body parts. :)

Putting aside some of the recent problems regarding Sanhui's skeleton issues;

I have a 158cm doll, now just over 2 years old. She has been fine, apart from some loosening of both knees. My doll was produced just weeks before the ball joint skeleton was announced. She has had load's of use, both for bedroom 'action' and posing for well over thirty photo shoots and odd pictures, so I can't complain - as I consider my doll has had more than her fair share of use.

I have not ruled out getting my third Sanhui doll, because like you've mentioned:

They know where to put the love holes.
We can 'get in' our dolls because they have sensibly sized orifices.
The weight reduction - which is a big issue for people like me with arthritis/back issues - has been well balanced on Sanhui dolls with regards to the amount of silicone 'flesh' vs internal foam etc.
We can kiss our Sanhui girls because they have beautifully rendered faces in some of the softest face silicone I've come across. :D
I've noticed they now have an even bigger range of great looking heads to choose from! :o
My Sanhui's breasts are the most softest out of all my 5 silicone dolls. They move and behave the closest to the real thing.

Look forwards to seeing more images of your lovely doll.
:D

esquisseallure
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by esquisseallure »

Nonoka is very nice indeed. Though i wouldn't go for the AIObut rather the 158cm. Truly all I want is the new flexi skeleton with the Nanoka head.

Atm I can't justify the cost of the AIO with the extras I'd like on her which would put her at almost 4k.I'm all in the interest in trying different products and sanhui isn't on my list or anytime within the next year.

Is been about a year and a half since I've purchased mine and since then I've owned four other silicone dolls and I can at least see where each of the competitions excel and lacks. We'll see if sanhui comes up with anything truly worthwhile to purchase in the future.

I'd give my current sanhui a 7.5/10.
Snuggle buddy --> XYColo 163cm LB

Wishlist: Tayu, Elsababe 148cm, lushdoll

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

Thanks guys!

HornedPear wrote:Great and thorough review.

I think her sculpt is amazing. For my tastes, if she had A cups breasts, there would be no better sculpt out there. But even with the larger breasts, her sculpt is very good. The Sanhui sculptor is quite gifted.

I prefer detachable heads so, to me, the AIO is a bit of a downside. However, the Nonoka AIO sculpt is so good in that, my opinion, that alone could justify the extra cost.

Just to add a bit about gel implants. My Emily has them in the stomach, inner thighs, and buttocks in addition to her tiny breasts. I also have a soft Sino doll with no foam core and now a DS-145 that uses foam core everywhere except the breasts. Emily's breasts, inner thighs, and stomach have a similar softness to my Sino. Emily's butt, however, is not as soft as the Sino but is softer than my DS-145 which uses a foam core for the butt. So I think the stomach, breast, and inner thigh implants are worthwhile if softness in those places is important to you. Butt implants will make a difference but the butt won't be particularly soft.

Will we be seeing any cosplay pictures of Aio? She looks perfect for that.
Thanks! I agree about the breasts. I have kept an eye on Sanhui for years just waiting for a ~160cm doll with small breasts. Both of the 145cm A-cups are great sculpts, but for some reason they messed up the 160s. The AIO dolls at least have slightly smaller breasts than the usual models so I just settled with that this time. Like I mentioned in the review they do look bigger in photos than they actually are in person.

Cosplays are definitely coming. I have just had issues getting suits shipped from China lately, but have a package on the way right now that will hopefully arrive within a week or two. My Aio is a cat/wolf-girl on full time though, and I shared some progress of a 2b-suit I'm modifying to fit her properly and safe from stains in a cosplay thread earlier. That pretty much sums up what kind of pictures I have in mind soon :D
aio_2b_02.jpg
aio_2b_02.jpg (760.65 KiB) Viewed 8434 times
aio_2b_04.jpg
aio_2b_04.jpg (713.71 KiB) Viewed 8434 times
Mike+Sanhui wrote:Great review, thanks!!!!!!!! :multi: :multi: :multi:

Mike.
Thank you for being so easy to reach and talk to. I hope at least some of my criticism can reach the designers, especially regarding the Flexi Skeleton which really is your main downside right now, even if working as intended. Send a gold star to whoever did the sculpting though :D

Up2myneck wrote:Thanks for this great really detailed review Nord! :thumbs_up:

You've given me a bit of insight as to how the newer flexi-skeleton performs, and the latest overall silicone softness regarding the doll's various body parts. :)

Putting aside some of the recent problems regarding Sanhui's skeleton issues;

I have a 158cm doll, now just over 2 years old. She has been fine, apart from some loosening of both knees. My doll was produced just weeks before the ball joint skeleton was announced. She has had load's of use, both for bedroom 'action' and posing for well over thirty photo shoots and odd pictures, so I can't complain - as I consider my doll has had more than her fair share of use.

I have not ruled out getting my third Sanhui doll, because like you've mentioned:

They know where to put the love holes.
We can 'get in' our dolls because they have sensibly sized orifices.
The weight reduction - which is a big issue for people like me with arthritis/back issues - has been well balanced on Sanhui dolls with regards to the amount of silicone 'flesh' vs internal foam etc.
We can kiss our Sanhui girls because they have beautifully rendered faces in some of the softest face silicone I've come across. :D
I've noticed they now have an even bigger range of great looking heads to choose from! :o
My Sanhui's breasts are the most softest out of all my 5 silicone dolls. They move and behave the closest to the real thing.

Look forwards to seeing more images of your lovely doll.
:D
Hey thanks! I'm glad to hear more owners are sharing some of my experiences.

Flexi Skeleton definitely seems to be in a better state now, but is still quite a way behind the competition in its capabilities. In terms of development this should imo be their first priority right now, while everything else is more or less top notch.

And yea, the squishy weight of gel breasts even had me curious about bigger cup-sizes. I usually like smaller breasts so that was unexpected lol :o Judging by videos I don't think they are on Gynoids level, but still better than anything TPE I've tried.

esquisseallure wrote: Atm I can't justify the cost of the AIO with the extras I'd like on her which would put her at almost 4k.I'm all in the interest in trying different products and sanhui isn't on my list or anytime within the next year.
Yea the added cost of AIO's is a bit of a mystery for me too. I understand it's a more costly process to manufacture for TPE, but silicone is a different story. Hopefully it will normalize a bit soon considering the competition is getting into seamless necks too at a much lower price.

Mediocrity
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Mediocrity »

I really appreciate this review. I was considering Sanhui as an option for my first doll, and this information will prove valuable. Thanks for writing this up, good sir.

I do have one question to throw your way, though. In your original post, you mentioned, "For you feet-people out there I have to inform you that the 3 smaller toes are not separated, as seen in picture below." How does this model's feet compare to other manufacturer's? Any advice for this foot-person?
“You have to treat yourself like you matter because if you don’t then you don’t take care of yourself and you become vengeful and cruel and you take it out on people around you and you are not a positive force. None of that is good…you suffer more and so does everyone else around you.” - Jordan B. Peterson

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

Mediocrity wrote:I do have one question to throw your way, though. In your original post, you mentioned, "For you feet-people out there I have to inform you that the 3 smaller toes are not separated, as seen in picture below." How does this model's feet compare to other manufacturer's? Any advice for this foot-person?
Well I'm no feet expert, but compared to my other dolls and what I've read about some other dolls I don't own, the feet of Nonoka AIO are pretty big. And by big I mean they match the size of the doll instead of being shrinked to save weight. On paper this doll would have the same shoe size as my DS Ex Lite (163cm) for example, but in reality Nonokas feet are considerably wider and require at least one size larger to fit. That's why my conclusion on that is that they didn't compromise on the feet in terms of size and shape.

Leaving some toes connected like this is not uncommon though. It prevents them from getting too separated and torn by friction. For someone with foot fetish on the other hand this may be a turn-off. But as I mentioned you can separate the toes yourself with a knife or scissors. They are still well shaped, but will be floppy and fragile since there are no wires in them.

On a $3300 doll however I would expect a more elegant or thought-out solution. For reference my ~$1500 4 year old TPE doll have all toes separated, although all floppy except for the big toes.

Hope it helped :)

INFORMATIONS