HR silicone 156 and Saki (C22),a girl with baby fat

IL Doll is owned by Chuanyin Intelligent Technology (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd. ILDoll specializes in producing the latest products and technologies such as hyper realistic painting and weight reduction of silicone dolls. We are committed to developing and producing China’s best realistic dolls, already bringing ILdoll dolls(TPE dolls) to the fore front as the top doll brand in China. Website: www.ildoll.com
Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: HR silicone 156 and Saki (C22),a girl with baby fat

Post by Colonel Angus »

HornedPear wrote:I think that face is perfect for that body, they really go well together. Well done IL.

I don't understand why IL gets so much hate on this forum. If IL doesn't sell what your looking for, go look in one of the other forums. Why do people feel the need for incessant berating of IL? I just don't see how they deserve all the negative posts they receive.
I was just asking for some clarification and a follow up. But, I don't think you were directing that at me. As far as the face goes, sure it is kind of young looking, but not too drastic. It looks.ore mature than half of the faces XYColo is offering with their 153, and I don't see anyone criticising them.
Granted, I do give IL a hard time about some things, but that's only because I see the potential of their products, and want them to take a few more steps towards pulling out ahead of the rest of the pack.

OnyxTiger
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by OnyxTiger »

She looks amazing. Very realistic..

HornedPear

Post by HornedPear »

Colonel Angus wrote:I was just asking for some clarification and a follow up. But, I don't think you were directing that at me. As far as the face goes, sure it is kind of young looking, but not too drastic. It looks.ore mature than half of the faces XYColo is offering with their 153, and I don't see anyone criticising them.
Granted, I do give IL a hard time about some things, but that's only because I see the potential of their products, and want them to take a few more steps towards pulling out ahead of the rest of the pack.
You are correct, my comment was not directed at you. As a fellow A-cup-crusader, a tend to agree with your comments. I also agree that IL shows a lot of potential which is why I keep on eye out for any new IL developments.

Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Colonel Angus »

HornedPear wrote: You are correct, my comment was not directed at you. As a fellow A-cup-crusader, a tend to agree with your comments. I also agree that IL shows a lot of potential which is why I keep on eye out for any new IL developments.
"A-cup-crusader" I like that. We should start a club or something.

Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Up2myneck »

I'd be very interested to see how the new-ish C18 head, or maybe the C29, looks on this 156cm doll :wink:

Doll Master
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doll Master »

Up2myneck wrote:I'd be very interested to see how the new-ish C18 head, or maybe the C29, looks on this 156cm doll :wink:
Not sure which head this is, but the doll looks good in these photos.
3M4A2143.jpg
3M4A2143.jpg (1.85 MiB) Viewed 1930 times
3M4A2153.jpg
3M4A2153.jpg (1.84 MiB) Viewed 1930 times
3M4A2150.jpg
3M4A2150.jpg (1.8 MiB) Viewed 1930 times
3M4A2146.jpg
3M4A2146.jpg (1.7 MiB) Viewed 1930 times
3M4A2135.jpg
3M4A2135.jpg (1.66 MiB) Viewed 1930 times
3M4A2139.jpg
3M4A2139.jpg (1.94 MiB) Viewed 1930 times
3M4A2120_1.jpg
3M4A2120_1.jpg (164.66 KiB) Viewed 1930 times
3M4A2180.jpg
3M4A2180.jpg (1.81 MiB) Viewed 1930 times
3M4A2186.jpg
3M4A2186.jpg (1.86 MiB) Viewed 1930 times
3M4A2173.jpg
3M4A2173.jpg (302.2 KiB) Viewed 1930 times

Wonderer
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Wonderer »

Nice to see a doll with a more reasonable waist size

ILDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ILDoll »

These photos are made by a senior owner in China, who also have made some of our official photo. And this head is Tachibana, C18. Glad you like her!
@Wonderer I consider if this is your new account. Anyway, welcome to TDF and please feel free to contact me if any of our dolls interests you.

Kevin
Good proportion with best appearance.
Satisfied service from Vincent.

http://www.ildoll.com Ins: ILDoll Sexdolls
Rapid reply from 9:00 am to 11:30 pm (UTC/GMT+08:00)
sales1@ildoll.com
weishuohe@126.com WhataApp: +86 13360576377

Chuanyin Intellegent Technology (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd.

ILDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ILDoll »

HornedPear wrote:
Colonel Angus wrote:I was just asking for some clarification and a follow up. But, I don't think you were directing that at me. As far as the face goes, sure it is kind of young looking, but not too drastic. It looks.ore mature than half of the faces XYColo is offering with their 153, and I don't see anyone criticising them.
You are correct, my comment was not directed at you. As a fellow A-cup-crusader, a tend to agree with your comments. I also agree that IL shows a lot of potential which is why I keep on eye out for any new IL developments.
Thanks for your appreciation and encouragement HornedPear and C.A.!
Personally I am also curious. As for me, I will do this only when what I buy does disappoint me, buying after throughout consideration.
However, just as Siliconeman says, this forces us for more improvements. That's good for us, objectively.

Kevin

sales1@ildoll.com

Doll Master
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doll Master »

ILDoll wrote:Thanks for your appreciation and encouragement...
Hi Kevin. We really need to see closeups of the vagina and anus. We need to see the dolls private parts (genitals)
both from underneath standing, on her stomach and back, and on all fours - bent over (doggy style),

Because photos of this nature are illegal in China, they are never included when showing the product.

However, many doll manufacturers have taken advantage of this, and have produced dolls with very unrealistic vagina and anus.

You will gain much more respect and trust from the members of TDF if you make an effort to show these details.

The doll producers have abused the trust of customers, and it has damaged the customer/manufacturer relationship across the entire market.

If you choose not to include these pictures, you will only encourage doubts about IL Doll's honesty.

DM

NyanNyansenpai
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by NyanNyansenpai »

im currently saving up for my first doll and both Saki and Hiromi have caught my eye and these pics are just doing a good job of convincing me to buy one haha, do you have any pics of the C22 head with just brown eyes?

Doll_Genie
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Doll_Genie »

Doll Master wrote:
ILDoll wrote:Thanks for your appreciation and encouragement...
Hi Kevin. We really need to see closeups of the vagina and anus. We need to see the dolls private parts (genitals)
both from underneath standing, on her stomach and back, and on all fours - bent over (doggy style),

Because photos of this nature are illegal in China, they are never included when showing the product.

However, many doll manufacturers have taken advantage of this, and have produced dolls with very unrealistic vagina and anus.

You will gain much more respect and trust from the members of TDF if you make an effort to show these details.

The doll producers have abused the trust of customers, and it has damaged the customer/manufacturer relationship across the entire market.

If you choose not to include these pictures, you will only encourage doubts about IL Doll's honesty.

DM
Yeah post some pics and show us what you've got for those, and I'll volunteer to rub baby powder on her 156 baby fat body! For free! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Ownership:

Qitadoll 170
JY doll 161
Angel Diary 165 Full silicone

Doll_Banger
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Doll_Banger »

Very impressed IL with this head body combination, a work of art. What north american vendors do you guys work with?

drinkingbuddy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by drinkingbuddy »

I'm a bit curious as well. She looks great.

How do you ship to the states these days?
The girls:

- Kiera - IT-155
- Anisette - GT-9

ILDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ILDoll »

Doll_Banger wrote:Very impressed IL with this head body combination, a work of art. What north american vendors do you guys work with?
You may turn to Jeff in BCD or Sandro in Doll studio, or SRSD, SDG, MAT etc. In fact you may find our products from most venders in TDF.

Best,
Kevin

sales1@ildoll.com

INFORMATIONS