www.wmdolls.com

12 month anniversary review/retrospective my experience

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

12 month anniversary review/retrospective my experience

Post by bigchilli »

Hey folks
Mia and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary a couple of weeks back and I wanted to share some of my thoughts and experiences of doll ownership.

I've had an interest in dolls since abyss came on the scene really but never in a million years would I have been willing to spend £5000-6000+ on a doll
I actually joined the forum back in 2012 but only came back to the site in 2018 when I discovered Chinese tpe dolls.
It was at this point I made the decision to go for it

I spent months looking at various dolls changing my mind constantly,until I had settled pretty much on the 157b or 166cm from WM
The slenderness of the 157 was making me have doubts so the 166 it was and I placed my order with the-doll-house.com.
She arrived the next day

The unboxing:
I'm not going to lie when I opened the box I immediately felt I had made a mistake.
I was so underwhelmed especially after spending months looking at the photos from mandos etc
She looked so small,weighed what felt an absolute tonne and was very stiff.She was so pink looking also

Sex:
This was the main reason for purchasing a doll and for the first month or so it just wasn't working.
I originally planned to use condoms then switched to female condoms,neither of these worked very well.
I had all these ideas of positions we would do in my mind but in reality missionary was the only one I could really do
Doggy is my favourite but I just could not get this to work at all at first

Putting her up for sale:
After a couple of months my 15yo son came to live with me
It was at this point I decided to put her up for sale on the forum
She was quickly snapped up by a fellow member and at this point I started to have regrets about getting rid of her.
Fortunately the sale fell through on a shipping issue and I never looked back

She began to take on her own look and personality
I told my son about her(although he was clearly weirded out about her he didn't seem too fussed)
I ditched the condoms/femidoms
She began sleeping beside me more and less time locked away.

The breakthrough came around the 6 month mark
The weight became really manageable
Her joints loosened up massively and I had learned how to manipulate her into any position with relative ease.
At this point I also stopped worrying about danaging and staining her.

Fast forward to today:
She now lives in my bedroom 24/7
Both my kids have now seen her
She has some damage now,all her fingers broke,I replaced them and they broke again
She has grazing around her lady parts and holes in both elbows but she has held up pretty well and still cleans up nicely.

Sex with her now is incredible!
Especially with her on top
How do I feel about her now?hmm hard to say
I wouldn't say love but I definitely have feelings for her
She's not just a lump of pink rubber anymore...
She's Mia...my baby girl
She makes me smile...
I love giving her lots of little kisses before bed and cuddling up to her on a night

Not really sure of the point of this post
Just basically to say if any new owners have regrets give it time
As I celebrate my 39th birthday tomorrow I know I will definitely own more dolls over the coming years
Honestly at this point I'm not sure if I will date real women again!maybe at some point but not in the next 5-10 years I don't think

Sorry for the long ramble

Here's some shots of how Mia has progressed over the last year

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask
Will do my best to answer them
Attachments
The day I got her
The day I got her
oie-B1-BOp-Xyw-THb-J (1).jpg (77.71 KiB) Viewed 3103 times
oie-9145010jk-Fkz-UBk.jpg
oie-9145010jk-Fkz-UBk.jpg (202.46 KiB) Viewed 3103 times
Polish_20200123_112647236_2.jpg
Polish_20200123_112647236_2.jpg (3.06 MiB) Viewed 3103 times
Polish_20200212_121008908 (1).jpg
Polish_20200212_121008908 (1).jpg (4.08 MiB) Viewed 3103 times
Polish_20200217_143035390.jpg
Polish_20200217_143035390.jpg (2.59 MiB) Viewed 3103 times
Polish_20200608_104219178 (1).jpg
Polish_20200608_104219178 (1).jpg (3.45 MiB) Viewed 3103 times

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Re: 12 month anniversary review/retrospective my experience

Post by Dollfriend »

Great Photos, they definitely bring her to life, glad to see it turned out OK.

xseria

Post by xseria »

I NEEDED to see this! Congrats to you and your girl. I’m so happy for you both and happy that fate kept you both together! My heart was so warmed by this post :D
>Tell your world_

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

Great post, bigchilli and I am sure it will be very helpful for all those who have bought a doll and are having second thoughts.

I remember when my first JY, Patsy, a 166 muscular arrived and a feeling of slight disappointment when I opened the box and thought she looked rather small. Then there was the weight issue - I thought I'd made a big mistake! The sex wasn't as good as I'd hoped too, at least not at first. A few months after she arrived, her lower back suddenly became very loose, partly I think because of my inexperience in handling her, partly perhaps because of a fault with the skeleton. I eventually sent her off to a new home, but knowing what I know now, I should have kept her and attempted to operate on her back.

Before Patsy left, Sophie arrived - a JY 175 with various enhancements that Patsy did not have. Sophie has been with me for 11 months and has been joined by Kiania, a Sino 161, and Rashona, a WM 172B. And Patsy is coming back! A new JY 166 should be with me very soon, with the enhancements brought out since the original 166 ("Platinum" TPE, "uterus-style" vagina, gel breasts).

So, to anyone who thinks they've made a mistake, take heart - these girls are worth persevering with.

Mia looking lovely, btw :)
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi bigchilli, great one year review! I think your initial experience will be familiar to many of us, especially when things just seem to click. It took a few months for Sarah and me too and as for the damage, again we've all been there but you can fix so much of this with a hot air rework station so it's definitely a good investment. As for Mia, she is looking mighty fine right now so please keep sharing those pics!

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

She looks as lovely today as when she arrived. The initial hesitation and frustration seem very normal. I am glad that improved and she became a companion in time.

Silverback5199

Post by Silverback5199 »

Mate I can’t tell you how much this resonates with me! Reading your story really felt like reading my own!

It does definitely take time and for me it took an few wigs, clothes, makeup etc to feel like Isabella was home.

Bigchilli essentially has an awesome message here, take your time,
human emotions are very complex obviously, but maybe after the initial shock/honeymoon whatever you may find yourself feeling very different about your girl.

Zuxeh

Post by Zuxeh »

Awesome post man, and allow me to wish you a very Happy Birthday too !

MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MoviePilot »

Awesome story behind the connection to your lady. Good to see the development over time.
bigchilli wrote: ...
She has some damage now,all her fingers broke,I replaced them and they broke again
I can highly recommend mini hand gloves:
finger_protection.png
finger_protection.png (1.86 MiB) Viewed 3037 times
Actually it's the cover of a pocket hand warmer :o

I used a pair of them both on my WM155DD (which was sleeping for three years in my bed) and now on Kyra (which took over, each night since January :D )
Until now I never had any broken finger at all.

xseria

Post by xseria »

One of the things I am relating to most is that anxiety over damaging your doll that you deal with. I feel like I’m too careful and not fully enjoying my doll because of that fear that I’ll do irreparable damage, I hope to be over that fear sooner rather than later. Tomorrow marks 2 weeks of ownership for me so this thread has been massively insightful.
>Tell your world_

bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by bigchilli »

Dollfriend wrote:Great Photos, they definitely bring her to life, glad to see it turned out OK.
Thanks for the kind words Dollfriend
xseria wrote:I NEEDED to see this! Congrats to you and your girl. I’m so happy for you both and happy that fate kept you both together! My heart was so warmed by this post :D
Thanks for the kind words xseria
Glad it helped
PDutus wrote:Great post, bigchilli and I am sure it will be very helpful for all those who have bought a doll and are having second thoughts.

I remember when my first JY, Patsy, a 166 muscular arrived and a feeling of slight disappointment when I opened the box and thought she looked rather small. Then there was the weight issue - I thought I'd made a big mistake! The sex wasn't as good as I'd hoped too, at least not at first. A few months after she arrived, her lower back suddenly became very loose, partly I think because of my inexperience in handling her, partly perhaps because of a fault with the skeleton. I eventually sent her off to a new home, but knowing what I know now, I should have kept her and attempted to operate on her back.

Before Patsy left, Sophie arrived - a JY 175 with various enhancements that Patsy did not have. Sophie has been with me for 11 months and has been joined by Kiania, a Sino 161, and Rashona, a WM 172B. And Patsy is coming back! A new JY 166 should be with me very soon, with the enhancements brought out since the original 166 ("Platinum" TPE, "uterus-style" vagina, gel breasts).

So, to anyone who thinks they've made a mistake, take heart - these girls are worth persevering with.

Mia looking lovely, btw :)
Thanks pDutus
That was my thinking with the post
I see so many members buy a doll then put her up for sale
Arthur1960 wrote:Hi bigchilli, great one year review! I think your initial experience will be familiar to many of us, especially when things just seem to click. It took a few months for Sarah and me too and as for the damage, again we've all been there but you can fix so much of this with a hot air rework station so it's definitely a good investment. As for Mia, she is looking mighty fine right now so please keep sharing those pics!
Thanks Dean
Was just hoping it could help some new owners
I've been meaning to get a hot air station for a few months
New pics coming soon
Hoping they will be the best/hottest yet
Studio wrote:She looks as lovely today as when she arrived. The initial hesitation and frustration seem very normal. I am glad that improved and she became a companion in time.
Thanks Studio
Appreciate the kind words
Silverback5199 wrote:Mate I can’t tell you how much this resonates with me! Reading your story really felt like reading my own!

It does definitely take time and for me it took an few wigs, clothes, makeup etc to feel like Isabella was home.

Bigchilli essentially has an awesome message here, take your time,
human emotions are very complex obviously, but maybe after the initial shock/honeymoon whatever you may find yourself feeling very different about your girl.
Thanks Silverback
Glad it resonated with you
Definitely looking forward to seeing more of Isabella
Zuxeh wrote:Awesome post man, and allow me to wish you a very Happy Birthday too !
Thanks Zuxeh
Thanks for the birthday wishes too mate
MoviePilot wrote:Awesome story behind the connection to your lady. Good to see the development over time.
bigchilli wrote: ...
I can highly recommend mini hand gloves:
finger_protection.png
Actually it's the cover of a pocket hand warmer :o

I used a pair of them both on my WM155DD (which was sleeping for three years in my bed) and now on Kyra (which took over, each night since January :D )
Until now I never had any broken finger at all.
Thanks for the kind words Moviepilot and the advice on hand protection
Looking forward to seeing more of Kyra
The YL 166 is definitely on my shopping list
xseria wrote:One of the things I am relating to most is that anxiety over damaging your doll that you deal with. I feel like I’m too careful and not fully enjoying my doll because of that fear that I’ll do irreparable damage, I hope to be over that fear sooner rather than later. Tomorrow marks 2 weeks of ownership for me so this thread has been massively insightful.
I was exactly the same
Until I inevitably damaged her hands and elbows
Now i throw her around without worry(she hasn't really had anymore damage)
Her left knee is loose so she won't really stand anymore but her joints now have a fluidity about them that make sex much more natural

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Great post bigchilli! The learning curve is real. Joint movement, makeup, wigs, managing the weight, finding the dolls "persona", sex... you covered it all.

Happy Birthday man! Few years behind you, 36 this year.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by bigchilli »

setevoltas wrote:Great post bigchilli! The learning curve is real. Joint movement, makeup, wigs, managing the weight, finding the dolls "persona", sex... you covered it all.

Happy Birthday man! Few years behind you, 36 this year.
Thanks for the comments and birthday wishes
Much appreciated

dsstealth
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dsstealth »

Well written bigchilli,
Congratulations on the 1yr anniversary. Wow, you can really see the transition in Mia. She went from the girl next door to GAWD DAMN! I'm glad you didn't sell her too.
Cheers,
Dsstealth

716guy
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by 716guy »

Thank you for sharing. This has been my experience as well as I seek to attain the minimum number of posts to be able to put Daisy "up for adoption". Do not intend to share with my family the "new addition" to the family, and am looking for a bachelor's den for her. Perhaps a rental house with an extra unit for her. Feel like I made a huge mistake after having contemplated the doll lifestyle for years. The work associated with covert storage and her weight are my two biggest detractors. This gives me some hope. But if I go the other way, how does one price an adoption?

INFORMATIONS