www.funwestdoll.com

Inflateable Latex Torso

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
kunta

Inflateable Latex Torso

Post by kunta »

years ago I had an inflateable torso.Super latex quality.almost undestructable and a great fuck.Pussy was tight and well structured,nice tits.just can t find them anymore anywhere.was easy to travel with,quick to blow up if you were in a hurry(horny). as no legs were in the way you could have a super fuck.i always inserted a little bullet type vibrator into the pussy and of i went. I saw one similar one on the page of nanma.com but they only sell wholesale. it is not on sale to the public anywhere and does not look as good as the one i had.Does anyone know where to order such a torso?

ClosetMonster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: The back of your closet, past the old band uniform, and behind that tattered stack of comics.

inflateable latex torso

Post by ClosetMonster »

Hiya, Kunta.

I have an inflateable latex torso, that may be what you're looking for. I bought it off of Ebay.

Unfortunately, I don't have the box anymore, and I can't remember the name. It was something like the "Perfect Woman", or "Perfect Torso" I think. There's usually a few on Ebay, but I don't see any there now.

A few other possible torso dolls you may want to look at:
Stef's water bottle dolls

Kiyosan's love pillow

If I find a link to the doll like mine, I'll add it later.

kunta

inflateable latex torso

Post by kunta »

thanks for the tips.The waterbottles look interesting.

INFORMATIONS