www.freelovedollhouse.com

New Summit Doll Video

FreeLoveDollHouse provides customized customer service to meet customer needs and our work purpose is help customers find the most suitable companion doll! Choose us, you can get the fastest and professional service, and we only sell quality physical dolls, so you can have more peace of mind. All of our beautiful dolls are fully custom made and you can choose the options according to your own preferences. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. We not only provide physical dolls, we also provide corresponding clothing and configuration for dolls.https://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

New Summit Doll Video

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

Doll Sweet has created the beautiful Summit Doll series. Here's a video showing the available features-

Two models are currently available for this premium line:

Jodie
Jodie 10.jpg
Jodie 10.jpg (330.61 KiB) Viewed 1704 times
Visit Jodie's profile page here- https://www.matproducts.biz/Jodie-_p_2733.html

Queena
Queena 4.jpg
Queena 4.jpg (304.02 KiB) Viewed 1704 times
Visit Queena's profile page here-https://www.matproducts.biz/Queena-_p_2734.html
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: New Summit Doll Video

Post by Robert Lloyd »

Amazingly realistic. If I want one of these in a size under 125 cm is that going to be a possibility in the future?

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

Nice, first time seeing a vid of the summit series myself and its good they showed insertion at the end there. Pretty impressive.

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

Very impressive - that's one of the most helpful videos I've seen in a long time!

I haven't so far been all that enthusiastic about the DS heads, although Queena is rather pretty. I love the look of the skeleton and I wish more manufacturers offered an integrated head. After seeing that video, the Summit is definitely on the list, but they need to expand their choice of heads.
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

The integrated head/seamless neck idea has a lot of value. I agree with you. I wish more manufacturers offered it.

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

I have seen this video before, and was wondering then,, No standing feet?
I would rather not have some sort of "device" in my home , if I would like to look at my doll in the upright position.
( like RealDoll ) Uggg :thumbs_down:

That would mean moving this" doll stand - device" all over my home >along with the doll, if I needed her to stand in different areas.

Those ankles seem pretty cool, but flexible in every direction means I guess not standing.

For those looking for anal, there you go. But in my opinion if your looking for sex you should be very careful of rough stuff, with those joints and digests. It's 100% sure bet they will break with a lot of use and wild sex.

Non the less I really like DS.. They are moving forward, more than you can say for most.

Love the Jodie .looks Just Like Sinodoll
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Robert Lloyd wrote:Amazingly realistic. If I want one of these in a size under 125 cm is that going to be a possibility in the future?
That would be a tough one. They would have to consider the popularity of the smaller model as well as the laws prohibiting smaller models.

justintime wrote:I have seen this video before, and was wondering then,, No standing feet?
I would rather not have some sort of "device" in my home , if I would like to look at my doll in the upright position.
( like RealDoll ) Uggg :thumbs_down:

That would mean moving this" doll stand - device" all over my home >along with the doll, if I needed her to stand in different areas.

Those ankles seem pretty cool, but flexible in every direction means I guess not standing.

For those looking for anal, there you go. But in my opinion if your looking for sex you should be very careful of rough stuff, with those joints and digests. It's 100% sure bet they will break with a lot of use and wild sex.

Non the less I really like DS.. They are moving forward, more than you can say for most.

Love the Jodie .looks Just Like Sinodoll
I'm waiting to hear back about the standing foot option. I'll let you know once I find out.
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

Sidestep
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sidestep »

Maybe in a few years they will make her walk on her own and she can pick me up, bring me to the bedroom :)

Sidestep
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sidestep »

But yeah, standing and posing would be nice

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

No standing foot option- confirmed

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

Whatever happened to the DS Mini by the way?

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

MonAmour wrote:No standing foot option- confirmed
Probably because they don’t want to ruin the appearance of the feet, which is understandable.

What’s needed is a bolt less standing option that a) doesn’t ruin the aesthetic because of the use of harder silicone (especially where it joins the rest of the foot/leg) and b) the edges of the footplate don’t pierce the sole of the foot.
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

A few photos of the 2020 Summit skeleton
Take the time to look at their page
https://www.dsdoll.us/products/summitdoll
Attachments
EbGbSCcX0AA_B2M.jpg
EbGbSCcX0AA_B2M.jpg (16.27 KiB) Viewed 1474 times
EbGbRzkXgAAEm42.jpg
EbGbRzkXgAAEm42.jpg (10.88 KiB) Viewed 1474 times
EbGbRV4XgAAiGSD.jpg
EbGbRV4XgAAiGSD.jpg (19.26 KiB) Viewed 1474 times
EbGbRlNX0AAImNs.jpg
EbGbRlNX0AAImNs.jpg (13.78 KiB) Viewed 1474 times
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

PDutus wrote:
MonAmour wrote:No standing foot option- confirmed
Probably because they don’t want to ruin the appearance of the feet, which is understandable.

What’s needed is a bolt less standing option that a) doesn’t ruin the aesthetic because of the use of harder silicone (especially where it joins the rest of the foot/leg) and b) the edges of the footplate don’t pierce the sole of the foot.
It's because the foot and ankle will not support standing. It would be nice to have the option and sacrifice the flexibility in the foot though.

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

Besides losing the standing ability, I also don't like losing the option to choose a head. If the arms can't rotate straight up, it's impossible to put on tight T-shirts unless the head is removable.

Seamless necks and realistic toes sound nice, but at the sacrifice of selectable head and standing feet, I will defer to other dolls.

INFORMATIONS