https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Akane and Nym - Smartdoll Adventures

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Akane and Nym - Smartdoll Adventures

Post by Willendorph »

Kim wrote: She does ook lovely in that outfit :D
Thanks Kim - she got a bright yellow bikini as well, but it's not really a bikini time of year right now!
Michael1968 wrote:The smart dolls have the coolest clothing selection. You should see my wish list atm. It's a multiverse of possibilities ;)
If the tracking is correct I will have some photos early next week followed by some story lines as well.
Your girls are astonishingly beautiful if I haven't already said it :)
If it's a delivery from Mirai Store Tokyo, it'll be with you in a few days no matter where you live.

Would that be a "Chitose" multiverse of possibilities? :whistle: - Chitose is actually one of my favourites, but I liked the silver wig best of all, and they don't do the classic version at the moment. I plan to get her at some point, ideally in tes if they start making them again.

I'll look forward to seeing what you come up with!

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

ghepetto wrote:dude that 2nd gif is SO cute! inspiring!
Thanks. The hardest part was making Nym walk out of the box - I'm still not sure why or how it turned out so good. After I posted it, Sinodoll actually asked if they could share it on Twitter (The big doll Natsumi is a Sinodoll), I agreed and saw it later on their page! It's always cool to get a little recognition! :thumbs_up:

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

PSX_20201006_162036.jpg
PSX_20201006_162036.jpg (1.6 MiB) Viewed 462 times
Well, I've flipped the page, so the photos have disappeared. Here's a bonus though - go back for more of Akane in her new outfit. These were shot inside an old greenhouse if anyone was wondering why the background looks so odd!

Michael1968
Ex-Member

Post by Michael1968 »

[/quote]If it's a delivery from Mirai Store Tokyo, it'll be with you in a few days no matter where you live.

Would that be a "Chitose" multiverse of possibilities? :whistle: - Chitose is actually one of my favourites, but I liked the silver wig best of all, and they don't do the classic version at the moment. I plan to get her at some point, ideally in tes if they start making them again.

I'll look forward to seeing what you come up with![/quote]
-------------------------------------------------------

Yes A Chitose Multiverse, hand pack and some clothes. No spoilers, photos to come :) I have already named her Hoshiko Akari. The lavender wig really caught my eye.
After I saw your girls, they were everything I wanted in 60 - 100cm size, so I went to the website spent the best part of a day reading everything and watching their videos. I was really impressed with Dannys business standards with employees. Awesome! I actually had Moment selected as well but when I saw the coming soon Singularity blue semi real doll I decided I would wait for her as my number 2.
I saw a photo somewhere of one doll with a silver wig but not for sale. I really loved that look. I hope it returns too!
A few days? So she could be here by friday as she was confirmed sent out on Monday - now I am even more excited :D She has currently passed Hong Kong clearance processing about twelve hours ago :multi:
So.... I need a stand for my camera...... and a better camera with a remote shutter release.... and better lighting for indoors..... all in good time
:glou:

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

Hoshiko is a very fitting name for a doll with "multiverse" in her name (Star Child - Hoshi meaning star, and ko is child in Japanese)! Hoshii (with two "i" s on the end) means desire, so it has a few cool potential meanings.

Have you been following Dees Luver's thread on here for Journey? He's pretty much the resident expert on Smart Dolls and tiny photography.

I would advise against getting too much photography kit too soon. See what you can do with what you have first. A tripod is pretty essential for making gifs, but you can try taping a camera phone to something stable that will hold it. If you can't use a remote to take pictures, another way to eliminate shake is to use a short - like 3 second- delay. That whay you're not there pushing or anything.

Michael1968
Ex-Member

Post by Michael1968 »

Willendorph wrote:Hoshiko is a very fitting name for a doll with "multiverse" in her name (Star Child - Hoshi meaning star, and ko is child in Japanese)! Hoshii (with two "i" s on the end) means desire, so it has a few cool potential meanings.

Have you been following Dees Luver's thread on here for Journey? He's pretty much the resident expert on Smart Dolls and tiny photography.

I would advise against getting too much photography kit too soon. See what you can do with what you have first. A tripod is pretty essential for making gifs, but you can try taping a camera phone to something stable that will hold it. If you can't use a remote to take pictures, another way to eliminate shake is to use a short - like 3 second- delay. That whay you're not there pushing or anything.
I didn't know that Ko was child. So that is even better than I thought - Hoshiko - star child. I like it :)
Yours was the first I recall seeing the smart dolls so I'll see if I can find Dees thread. If you have the direct link I'd be grateful :)
Regarding the kit, sounds like good advice and it's what I've felt I should do. I use a samsung digi camera ES55. I've had it for several years. With a stand it should be all I need for the time being.

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

viewtopic.php?f=64&t=116562 - there's over 100 pages of Journey now! Dees doesn't do gif images though, but superb photography. Plus, if you like Moment, she is his second smart doll that joined a few months back!

Every photo in that last set I posted was taken with an ordinary Samsung camera phone with no tripod or anything, so I'm probably not the best person to advise you on good photography technique!

Michael1968
Ex-Member

Post by Michael1968 »

Willendorph wrote:viewtopic.php?f=64&t=116562 - there's over 100 pages of Journey now! Dees doesn't do gif images though, but superb photography. Plus, if you like Moment, she is his second smart doll that joined a few months back!

Every photo in that last set I posted was taken with an ordinary Samsung camera phone with no tripod or anything, so I'm probably not the best person to advise you on good photography technique!
Thank you Willendorph. I think your photos are excellent and the gifs as well. Actually I think the first photos I can recall being impressed with when I first arrived here were the ones of Tamoe in her space marine armor and rifle. Made me wonder if I could do something half as good!
I'll check out dees :)

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

nice gif where did you find the 1/3 scale katanas.

carlys_guy

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

Thanks CG - The katanas are from a model kit made by a company called Doyusha. You can find them online if you search for doyusha 1/3 scale katana. They're quite easy to build, except for the handle wrap which is a bit fiddly. They come painted. The metals are plastic with a high sheen finish. I varnished the handle to make the cloth bit more resilient to handling.

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

20210418_171017.jpg
20210418_171017.jpg (3.74 MiB) Viewed 294 times
A couple of photos of Akane taken today - I did a little shoot for the summer mini challenge. I wanted to get more shots in full sunlight, but the dappled light seemed to create an odd darkening look around her crotch when I went through the pictures! :haha4:
20210418_170121.jpg
20210418_170121.jpg (2.55 MiB) Viewed 294 times
20210418_170017.jpg
20210418_170017.jpg (2.38 MiB) Viewed 294 times
20210418_165520.jpg
20210418_165520.jpg (3.1 MiB) Viewed 294 times

Wolferich
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Wolferich »

Nice